Old 08-28-2009, 05:45 PM   #46  
Haley wants to run!

Height: 5'9"

MrsVegan00- that is so frustrating!!

GypsyLove- I'll take a gnome too please

yesterday was alright, went over my cals but i did my weights and 30 min of cardio kickboxing and today i'm on track with cals, walked 5 miles doing a walk at home dvd and 30 min of kickboxing
Haley8203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:34 PM   #47  
Breathe the pressure

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

Height: 5' 9"

Blah! I missed yesterday's and today's workout just because I was all bummed out over a tiny fender bender I got into yesterday. Don't worry, everyone is fine! It was so tiny that all that was on my car was some scuff marks and some of the other guys paint. I was more bummed out over the $500 deductable that I have to pay my insurance even though the damage was like $100 and that's really just labor cost to buff it out. I got the guys license plate before he called me an idiot and sped away and I really hope they find him. so yea....I'm feeling a bit blaaaaaaaah!
GypsyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:44 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 245/219/160

Height: 5'9

HaleyGirl- Good jod girl! keep up the work!

Gypsy- wow what is goin on over there! i think you should stay in side for a day lol jk jk! i hope things go a little better for you in the future, hehe keep your head up chickadee!

as for me, no exercise yesterday it was my day off, im not sure if ill do anything today either... i stayed way under may calories yesterday so i feel alright about not exercising but i will try for something when i get off work. i will be standing walking back and forth for 8 hours thats something right lol. well have fun today ladies. o and gypsy i see your ticker is down to 193! good job
MrsVegan00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:47 PM   #49  
Haley wants to run!

GypsyLove- Sorry to hear that, glad you weren't hurt. hopefully they find that insert expletive here

hey all. today i'm ok with my calories, i'll be a little over but oh well not too bad and i did my weights and walked 5 miles doing the walk at home dvd. nervous about monday lol (weigh in and first day back to school)
Old 08-30-2009, 09:17 PM   #50  
Haley wants to run!

i have a feeling TOM is going to interfere with my weigh in because i weighed this morning and i was up 5lbs but that also could be i've done more exercise than usual this week so a mix of my body adjusting and TOM is not gonna be a pretty picture lol oh well....good luck everyone
Old 08-30-2009, 11:45 PM   #51  
Breathe the pressure

haleygirl, same here, Tom's payin a visit tomorrow or tuesday so I won't have a good weigh in until next week. Oh well I'll weigh in first thing in the morning anyways good luck!
Old 08-31-2009, 05:45 AM   #52  
Haley wants to run!

it's the same as yesterday 5 lbs up
Old 08-31-2009, 12:10 PM   #53  

Haleygirl- Keep it up! that was so hard for me to work through "tom" but you can do it, dont worry about the 5 it will come and go just like tom lol. i love it!

i was over here trying to figure out what TOM what lol... im guessing it is time of the month??? not to sure, anyways today i weighed in at 195.5 whoop finally went to the bathroom lol. i have been doing alright with the counting and exersicing, i didnt count my calories yesterday, i dont think i eat to much just to late... i need to get that under control.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:33 PM   #54  
Breathe the pressure

Mrsvegan~ Yup! TOM stands for time of month. That darn Tom! lol! Yay for the weight loss!

I weighed in this morning like I said I would and luckily I was only up 1/2 a pound so I'm not even going to worry about it. It'll be gone in a few days. Keep up the good work everyone!
Old 09-03-2009, 11:49 PM   #55  

ok so i havent counted my calories in two days!!! ugh! but i got a gym membership and my husband and i are going everyday until we have lost a million pounds together hahaha my master plan lol. i hope everyone is doing great! monday is the last day!!!!!!!!! NNNNOOOOO lol.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:36 AM   #56  
Breathe the pressure

Congrats on your new gym membership mrsvegan! I love my gym very much, but I've been in a down kind of mood this past week so I havn't worked out since last Thursday or Friday I think. No worries though I'm breaking out of it. I get the blahs from time to time but it always clears up. I don't think I'll be making my goal for Monday but I'm still happy that I lost some weight since we started! Keep up the good work everyone!
Old 09-07-2009, 06:04 AM   #57  
Haley wants to run!

MrsVegan00- that's great about the gym. there's a gym at my school but since starting back my exercise has really suffered part of the reason is cause we've been able to go to the beach and then i don't have time for exercise lol but there's probably only another week and then it will start to feel like fall is coming and no more beach

i'm back to 300, really gonna try harder this week!!!
Old 09-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #58  
Breathe the pressure

Well today is the end of the challenge and last weigh in. I weighed in at 193 again so no loss for me this past week. I started at 197 though so I did lose 4 pounds the past 3 weeks so I guess I'm not totally disappointed. How'd everyone else do?

Not to rush into anything to fast but I'm really hoping for a Halloween challenge! It's my favorite time of the year!

Edit: Found a halloween challenge on the "chicks up for a challenge board!"

Last edited by GypsyLove; 09-07-2009 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Found halloween challenge
Old 09-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #59  

ooo sounds like fun! well for me, a not so great week, ive been working out like crazy and i havent went to the bathroom in 3 days so im up 4 pounds... kinda gross... o well i did what i set out to do and my main goal was to keep up with my exercise so thats what i did and am going to continue to do. good luck everyone else!!! and great job Gypsy!!! YOU GO GIRL! hehe!!!!!
Old 09-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #60  
Breathe the pressure

Thanks so much! Just keep going with the exercise, you're doing great! I just keep telling myself, if I'm doing all the right things then eventually something's gotta give! Meaning the numbers on the scale of course. Take care!