Old 03-03-2009, 06:46 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 270/209/170

Height: 5ft 7

I havent gotten them yet, but I emailed the company a week or so ago to ask a question, and the person that responded was awesome and told me that they will be sending me coupons in the mail.
Im really cheap and I love saving money anywhere I can, even if it means writing companies and giving them feedback just so that I get coupons
You can do that with any company that you use regularly...if you join their mailing lit, they send out coupons. I hardly pay full price for anything.
erinmagill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 12:30 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 270/209/170

Height: 5ft 7

Well, just an update, Amy`s sent me the coupons, and they were awesome!
They sent me a product catalog, a coupon for a free item (up to $15 value), a few $1 off frozen foods, and a few .55 c off canned foods....it was great!
So, if you guys are looking for a bit of a break on Amy`s food, go to their website, contact them even just to tell them that you enjoy their food, and they will send you coupons!
erinmagill is offline   Reply With Quote