UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 10-06-2006, 01:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 255/224/175

Height: 5'8

Default *I think I can I think I can*-- need support

So Ive taken a new challenge. Ive got 2 months left until my trip to Australia. Ive been toning at the gym and started the cambridge diet..

OH HOW HARD it is.... It doesnt help im a chef. and everywhere i look cook smell touch its food.

Anyway im struggling but im getting through it been on it now for 4 days. Ive not cheated much but i did drink some juice and had 2oz of Ham.

But Im still in ketosis. I bought some urine testing strips and im not deep deep purple but im the step down from that. and I know if I could just not cheat id be ok.

I find drinking the shakes hard. I almost rather not eat or drink and just have water but i know im not getting my vitimans that way.

I try to drink all three but sometimes only have 2 shakes and lots of water.

Anyway imjust looking for some support tips advice?

Cheers Jen x
Jennig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 04:41 PM   #2  
LOSE LOSE LOSE

S/C/G: 323/---/290

Height: 5"5

Good luck with your weightloss hunni i hope your adchieve your goals you have set for yourself.

The only tips i have it to have a food diary its really helped me cos i discussed it with my dr and she told me what i was eating swrong also you can see for youself some of the improvments you need to make like if your not eating enough fruit or veg everyday and u can see where you can change your intake.Obviously it depends on the siet that your on. Im on a low-fat so that works for me. Also i found getting myself some good motivation has helped me stay on the straight and narrow but your trip to austrlaia is motivation in its self.

You have done so well already keep up the good work and if you do fall off the wagon dont beat yourself up about it just get right back on and start again.

take care

Teresa
treezuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 03:15 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 15st8lbs/11st08lbslbs/11st

Height: 5ft11.5

Hi Jennig,

I am doing LighterLife wich is similar to Cambridge. I am into my week 11 and I have lost 3stone 4lbs so far, so keep going its worth it.
BigBird77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 05:59 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 213/166/137

Height: 5 ft

Good luck Jennig. Once you get into the swing of things it becomes almost second nature until the day comes when you eat everything in sight and feel awful!!!! Should that happen and I am sure it won't because you are probably not a hormonal piggy like I am from time to time just get right back to your healthy ways.

Michele
micheleherts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 08:31 AM   #5  

Well you can't live on water! Liquid diets are hard and not for everyone so maybe it's just not for you. At least with slimfast you get a meal and snacks and the shakes are quite nice I like them anyway. I think you should drink all your shakes it's already a very low calorie diet without making it even more so! You don't want to make yourself ill for your trip do you?
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote