Yayyy.... I'm OVERWEIGHT!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Yay...... I hit a big goal for me with this morning's weigh in. I am no longer officially 'Seriously Obese' - I am now merely .... OVERWEIGHT!

I seem to have hovered at BMI 30 for ages. I never thought I'd ever celebrate being OVERWEIGHT but I feel like having a party!

'Just' another 28 pounds / 2 stone / 12.7kg to go until I'm 'normal' (although my DH would dispute that I will ever be normal.)

• Well done!! You FABBY person you (we want pictures )
  • Well done! It's a fantastic feeling, and pictures would be good too
  • Well done Sarah
  • Well done Sarah.
  • Well done!
  • Yay!! nice one Sarah
  • Congrats Sarah, Kudo's to you luvey. You are doing so well again...enjoy your surprise pressie in DH's drawer Do let us know what it is, he sounds like a right romantic, bless....

Enjoy your triumph
  • Congratulations, that's great news. I'm sure if you keep going that 2 stone will be gone soon. I look forward to being able to cheer when that happens.
  • I know exactly what you mean. I couldn't believe where my BMI chart placed me at the beginning of this. Such ugly words! I'ts nice to move categories. To tell you the truth, I'm just posting to stay updated on that suprise!!
  • Well done you gorgeous girl.

Michele
  • Good job! Passing those sort of milestones are the most important of all!

Keep on going!
  • wwwwwwwwooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo

keep going!!!.... you can do it....

congratulations!
  • Congratulations Sarah - I'm really pleased for you!
  • Thank you everyone - hitting that target has made me feel a lot more enthusiastic!