UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 06-03-2006, 02:52 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 74.6/67.5/56 or 165/149/124

Height: 5'5 1/2

I have fairly good skin, so any brand works on it. Now I use Tesco own brand products, as well some antiallergy stuff I've bought in a pharmacy abroad. Rimmel is ok for makeup, but their foundations stink. I always use Maybelline foundation. And Benefit Boing undereye concealer, very potent stuff.
If money wouldn't be an issue I would only use Dermalogica for my face, their microfoliant is beyond belief. And then there is a French moisturiser (Matis) which I used to use that was fantastic.
For feet I just use a pumice and sometime put normal body lotion on, like Palmers cocoa butter. I like Nivea too, and so have the men in my life(they have all loved the smell???). Also a loofah and Nivea shower oil makes my body really smooth.
Instead of spending too much on skincare and makeup, I'm mad about scents, and always get one at tax free at airports. My current favourite is Gucci number 2. I feel like a million bucks when I smell of it.
And Tres Semme hairspray smells really nice!
San*_* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 04:38 PM   #47  

I'm really particular about perfumes the only one that feels like its really me is j'adore the christian dior summer fragrance I also like anais anais but thats about it really
impossible princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 05:05 PM   #48  
Bling it on

I love perfume and have lots of different ones for different moods! I think the Philosophy perfumes are perfect for summer. So clean and light-very fresh! I have the 'falling in love' (which I have on today!), 'Pure grace', 'Amazing grace' and 'Baby grace' they always get me compliments from men and women!
pinklady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 05:26 PM   #49  

What are they I've never heard of them before? where can you get them from I'm always interested in smelling new ones.
Old 06-03-2006, 06:09 PM   #50  

Jo Malone, the most divine fragrances ever. Really crisp and pure, I own the Ginger and Lime Blossom and Fig and Cassis. I also love the Be Delicious by DKNY. And Paul Smith, I have Extreme and Woman, and want London eventually. I tried on a Ghost one the other day, and I'm in love.

I don't know when I became so girly!!!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 06:27 PM   #51  

I only like light floral scents or fruity ones I really don't like musky perfume I find strong perfumes set the flipping asthma off