Are you a chav - find out! read on...

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to

• http://www.getlippy.com/play/quizzes/chavquiz/
  • Oh Dear Me!!!

Wannabe chav
    You are 15 % chav

You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.

Those across the pond - if trying the quiz - a Croydon Face lift is much beloved of underage mothers - a very tight ponytail whcih stretches the face. Re anyone being on Tricia - this is a chat show - lowbrow - you know the sort of thing - I am sleeping with my brother's pet gerbil's sister's Aunt kinda thing.
  • I object to the 'tea as your evening meal' question that is not chav, it's Northern and the 'have you ever been to Blackpool Pleasure Beach?' Yes I'm in the North.

Quote:
    Wannabe chav
    You are 18 % chav
    You clearly know you are not, nor will you ever be anything even closely resembling a bonafide chav but that doesn't stop you from jumping on the bling bandwagon every now and then. There's nothing wrong with a bit of pretending though you'll never be able to hold your own with the true Burberry brigade.
  • I know! I am sure that is what tipped me into Chavness - I have been to Blackpool Pleasure beach - I like it!

Okay Veggie - what was your score????

Well at least chavs aren't just down in Essex!!!! To be honest whenever i am on holiday with a friend and we see a thickset guy with loads of gold jewelry, burberry baseball cap etc we try to decide befroe he opens his mouth if he is from oop north or from Essex.
  • I don't think 'tea' for evening meal is only Northern. When I was young, living in Kent (another Chav stronghold!!) we always referred to the evening meal as tea - but I think that is 'working class' so would have come from my mum and dad I reckon.

Nowadays we have dinner from Monday to Saturday in the evening and reverse the trend on Sunday having dinner luchntime and then tea at dinner time..err are you keeping up with this??!!
  • I'm a 13% wannabe chav - I think the things that tipped it for me were that I'd eaten meat from a tin ('luncheon meat' whatever the **** that is!?!), been in a Little Chef and called my grandmother 'nan'.

And I grew up calling the evening meal 'tea' in Birmingham - I think its a general working class expression, rather than a north-south thing.

Janey
  • i live in plymouth we dont' have chavs we have janners and swills (basically the same) i have tea and i'm from devon so is my dad and my mum is from london. i call my grandmother nan and have done since i could speak at her choice. alot of what is on there is not chav but poor. i.e student! i.e i have been for a romantic meal at pizza hut when i'm totally broke. anyway i got 26%
  • Shame on you Slimmingsi!

It annoyed me to have to say yes to tinned meat - I am now vegetarian but when younger was not responsible for what went down my gullet - corned beef in this instance - oh and spam - used to love spam fritters.

Just blame my mum - not my nan! ctually I had a Grandma and a nanny.
  • You are 18 % chav

• Well that's told you Heva - not even a real one. Like me you are a wannabee! Oh the shame. Do they have them in your neck of the woods???
  • I'm not even sure what "chav" is, but I'm 21%

~jess~
  • Oh yes we have them, otherwise known as the townie. Salford Precinct is their natural home, often to be seen with their tracksuit bottoms tucked into their socks pushing a baby with pierced ears. The chav baby can be recognised due to the greggs pastie welded to its face, earrings almost as large as the mother's and cheapo imitation designer clothing. I'm convinced chavs wean their kids on pasties and sausage rolls instead of rusks!
  • It is no coincidence that if you do a search for 'salford precinct' on google, the first thing to come up is ChavTowns!!!
  • Argh! I'm 28%! Where did Veg put that Burberry hat icon??