UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 12-11-2005, 12:34 PM   #61  

It came minus the wine I don't know if that was for me or not but didn't come anyway. I've been busy putting albums on ebay and playing them loud to get back at neighbour. I'm gonna take dogs round the tacky Christmas lights they got gardens round here and they like to light them up!
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 03:40 PM   #62  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

I'm really tired tonight. I seem to have been dashing round the country for most of December, and I'm glad I'm going to get a rest soon. I really should be doing something useful at this point, but I think I'm just going to curl up in bed with a book, and I'll probably drop off by 9.30.

Only 5 more work days to go before Spain...
YP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 04:20 AM   #63  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

It's going to be a cold day @ work - 4 windows have been blown out by the Hemel thing! I'm glad I've got my bike clothes!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 09:00 AM   #64  

So what are the rest of you going to wear on Christmas Day?

I used to really like dressing up (not fancy dress, I mean putting ont he glitz) but now I cannot be bothered. However, I cringe to remember that for a couple of years I actually wore a bright red velvety top and leggins. Until my Dad called me 'Po' (tellytubby) and I looked like her/him/it to but without the antenne on the top of its head!
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 09:00 AM   #65  
Pending Email Confirmation

Hello People, hope everyone had a good weekend... was quiet here!

Helen .... have a great Holiday in Spain!
Mazarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 10:21 AM   #66  
aka Superwoman!

peacock - I hope to be wearing my pyjamas all day! If we venture out for a walk I might put some normal clothes on!

The windows are boarded up with plastic bits now - it's marginally warmer now. Got our Christmas bonus today. Now what shall I spend it on?
Old 12-12-2005, 10:47 AM   #67  

Clothes! That's what I did with mine!

I don't like fires, been near too many bushfires in my time. I had to laugh at the BBC coverage yesterday morning, the powers that be cancelled match of the day so the fire could be covered, but they didn't actually have any content, so Bill and the other woman kept trying to keep things going. I felt really sorry for them.
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 10:58 AM   #68  

Ha ha Kykaree! That reminds me of the FastShow when they did that Channel 9 thing from abroad and had absolutely nothing to talk about so kept going from one presenter to the other and the weather was always 'Scorchio'.

Oh and that new news thing where they are waiting for developments but nothing happens so they get the presenters to say what they think will happen. Sometimes it is really cringeworthy!
Old 12-12-2005, 10:58 AM   #69  
aka Superwoman!

What more can you say, "There is a big fire..." "There's lots of smoke..." "Don't go near the fire kids!"
Old 12-12-2005, 01:17 PM   #70  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

Just as long as there's fuel at Gatwick on Saturday morning I'll be happy

I will be wearing a dress on Christmas Day, possibly the party dress. It now looks like we're having our meal in the evening, so day wear depends what we do. Should we spend it on the beach, I may have to wear a bikini, otherwise I'll probably wear a sparkly skirt and a top. I have many sparkly skirts

Dilemma today - the free place where I normally park has been fenced off. Today I found some street parking but it's much further away and not in a particularly nice area. So do I get the bus to work which gets me to the gym later (I will do that for this week on the basis I was probably going to drink most days anyway for various christmas dos), do I pay to park (closer to work, but the car park doesn't open til 7 and I usually get to the gym before that), or carry on parking where I parked today. I don't like changes to my routine!
Old 12-12-2005, 04:49 PM   #71  

Erk what a dilemma. I'd go the bus, but I'm biased in that I don't drive and public transport scares me a lot less than driving.

No idea what I am wearing Christmas day. if we go out to a restaurant possibly my silk halterneck top and sparkly jeans, or layered velvet skirt. Or if we go to the biker pub for lunch, I'll wear jeans and my new kitty cat vest top from Mango!
Old 12-12-2005, 10:18 PM   #72  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

I'm glad your ankle's feeling better.

It's 3am and something keeps setting my burglar alarm off. I've had to go downstairs twice and re-set it already, and I don't want to go to sleep just yet in case it goes off again.
Old 12-13-2005, 01:40 AM   #73  

Poor YP, you must be so tired. Naughty burglar alarm, and you can't even blame your cat! As you don't have one

I'm dressed like Mrs Claus today. I have a red velvet dress on, that I picked up in a charity shop, for my work Christmas lunch! Our conservatory at work do the full Christmas lunch once a year, and its gorgeous. No calorie counting today!!!!
Old 12-13-2005, 03:54 AM   #74  

Well YP1 - if you keep getting woke up it is better to take the bus I think or you'll be asleep at the wheel! I know what you mean about routine. I hate any changes, then I tell myself off for being bogged down with routine.....

Yes I think the bus it is. Don't park somewhere dodgy.
Old 12-13-2005, 07:09 AM   #75  
Pending Email Confirmation

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhh humbug!

Men!!!!!!!! grrrrrr, I've long wrapped my presents, and was pleased not to have anymore to do, so what does my father do... decides to go shopping for my mum's stuff last minutes and then dumps about 4 bags of stuff in my bedroom! (he even made the effort to go to my bedroom in my house to hide them in case my mother came over!) and leaves me a note asking me to pack them!

Yeah sure I've nothing else to do!!! It must be beyond the modern man to wrap presents! lol
Mazarin is offline   Reply With Quote