UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 06:17 AM   #16  

Veggie
Well done just for going to fat club, specially as you said earlier you go with your sister who's a target member.
I know the feeling when you,ve had a gain, and even though you know its your own fault you just feel like sitting in the corner and crying, there's always next week.

Angel
Ditto, the above I used to feel the same if I'd stayed the same, you start to think if only I had'nt eaten that. Just keep up the good work.

Carole
Old 08-05-2005, 07:47 AM   #17  
In over my head

Well done to everyone who lost, and don't lose heart if you've maintained or gained. Stick with it and it will come off.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:03 AM   #18  

Thanks for your words of wisdom!ur all great!!
Old 08-05-2005, 01:49 PM   #19  

Oh 17 more weigh ins until Christmas btw we got a note at fat club and that was a P.S on it.
Old 08-05-2005, 10:07 PM   #20  
Gym'll fix it!!

Well Veggie..if we start a challenge for that then You and I might just manage to lose summat
Old 08-06-2005, 07:03 AM   #21  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

I can't do my normal Sunday morning weigh in as I'm staying with my grandparents overnight, so I'll take today's 204 as official, to give me another 2lb loss since last weekend (1lb since the mid-week weigh in).

199 is getting miraculously close - and I've also now lost 4 stone I still have trouble believing I've got so far with this sometimes, at the beginning I didn't even dare think about the fact that after 4 stone I'd still be nowhere near finished. I don't think I'd have started!
Old 08-06-2005, 01:05 PM   #22  
Gym'll fix it!!

YP1 thats fantastic
Old 08-06-2005, 05:40 PM   #23  
In over my head

Wow YP, you're almost there! Well done!
Old 08-07-2005, 06:01 AM   #24  
Just one bite at a time

S/C/G: 210/210/146

Height: 5'5"

I'm maintaining *********!!!!

Have dragged out all the old (and new) books and am restarting the Low GI and Carb Curfew. The first for the food balance and the second for patterns of eating!

That means I can still eat FSG (Fat Girl Slim - too scrummy to miss) and continue with all of those lovely pulses and stuff.

Me and the DH will start all over again on Monday morning - bottles of wine have already sabotaged the weekend!

Sunday dinner still remains less than 600kcals: roast chicken, steam fry cabbage, dry roasties and A.N. Other veg. Followed by summer berries tpped with Creme Fraiche and demerera sugar - BLOWTORCHED!!!

Oh, and a glass of wine, or two!!!

Pack a lunch! Tuna or feta cheese, olives, lettuce, tin of white beans and a tbsp of no-fat salad dressing, if I can find the recipe again (OJ, white wine vinegar, fish sauce or mirin type stuff and some other bits and pieces) it is easy peasy to make and sits in the fridge for c. 2 weeks!!!!

Hey ho!!!
Old 08-08-2005, 05:51 AM   #25  

Lost 2lb this week.
Slimfast might be tough going but it does work if I stick to it.
Went to the beach for the first time this year, yesterday,(black rock Portmadoc) came back all relaxed.

Carole
Old 08-08-2005, 12:15 PM   #26  
Gym'll fix it!!

Well Done Carole I took myself off to Sydney by the Sea yesterday for something to do and it was lovely..I had a little picnic sat by the ocean then when I got back I went for a burn around on my the weather is fantastic I hear its pretty nice in UK as well again
Old 08-08-2005, 01:38 PM   #27  
YP1
Sub-4 marathon runner!

S/C/G: 260/156/148-152

Height: 5 9

Not a new weigh in but... I went on the weight/height/BMI scales in Boots at lunchtime. They give me exactly the same weight as the ones at the gym (damn, was hoping the gym scales were about 5lb too high...), but I've discovered the advantage of wearing my work shoes rather than completely flat shoes - it made my BMI look so much nicer with that extra inch in height!
Old 08-08-2005, 03:05 PM   #28  
Gym'll fix it!!

Old 08-08-2005, 03:09 PM   #29  

I stayed the same this week, which i think was good as i had 1 day off the diet and drank some baileys mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh and had some pasta and woke up next morning to be 3lbs heavier. So over the course of the week i had lost that and then my period came so that put a stop to any more weight loss.

Onto the next week and I will be seeing a great weight loss next week

Mary

Well done to everyone who stuck to their diet and lost weight and chin up to eveyrone whos struggling at the moment.
Old 08-08-2005, 04:56 PM   #30  

Thanks for the chin up, stuck again. I'm going to try weighing again on Wednesday. Often I show a stay the same on Monday then drop by the middle of the week. I think it's the weight training on a Monday morning, makes you muscles hold on to water. That's my story to which I am sticking, or I will just get depressed. I have had more comments in the last two weeks than I have had since I started about how thin (ha!) I look, so there scales, take that
Closed Thread