UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 03-01-2005, 10:19 AM   #1  

Default Helter-skelter into MARCH for UKchicks

Hello and yes as it is now March I thouht I would be over-organised and start the new thread. I DO hope that is alright with everyone and I do apologise if I have stepped my 160lbs on anyone's toes.
It is cold here in Suffolk today but NO snow or any other precipitation, I am very glad to report.

So wrap up well and come on in and join our merry throng. For Easter will soon be upon us and we must make lots of room for those yummy chocolate eggs!!!!

Love from Teel
teel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 01:46 PM   #2  

had to read that twice!!!!!! i thought you were inviting us into join your merry THONG!!!!
we had snow this morning, and more to come tonight
im looking forward to easter, but if i wasnt getting chocolate at easter......would i still be interested in it! .....big fat no
well for my first day in march ive discovered a new low fat ready meal that is yummy and theres enough of to fill.......its asda good for you tikka masala, its scrummy, you dont get any rice with it though, but still nice
ive just realised(after walking round asda) that sunday is mothers day, a week is all i have left to throw mega hints for things..i really want stella macrtney perfume, hmmmmm im off to hint
tootoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 05:33 PM   #3  
Gym'll fix it!!

Toot how do you hint? I could paint its MOTHERS DAY ON SUNDAY on the walls here and the hint still would'nt be taken same for birthdays and christmas cotton picking varmints
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 06:23 PM   #4  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

i saw the thread title and thought you were raving into the new month music blaring lost in a haze of smoke flashing lights and alcohol ah the helterskelter and happy hardcore days of the 90's wooo baby party time
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 06:38 PM   #5  
Gym'll fix it!!

Who said they'd finished
Old 03-02-2005, 05:36 AM   #6  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Blimey, March already... I'm stil thinking February!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 08:26 AM   #7  

Hello.
Been to the g.p. this morning for him to examine the damage I have done to my ankle.
He is sending me off to x-ray to see if I have broken it.
Its painful and kept me awake most of last night.
So I will try and get a lift tomorrow up to casualty Later in the morning I have my kidney ultra-sound booked so it sounds like I will be up there in the department most of the day, especially if the ankle needs to be p.o.p.'d or strapped.....

How is everyone elses day going?

Hello to Slimmingsi!! Glad you liked my wonderful catch-your-eye title!!! Let us know some of your deepest, darkest secrets......
teel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 12:41 PM   #8  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

deepest darkest secrets? mmmm nothing is deeper and darker than my love of guinness
slimmingsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 09:30 PM   #9  
Gym'll fix it!!

food in a glass
Old 03-03-2005, 02:46 AM   #10  

goooooooooood morning
good luck for today teel...................guiness is something i never drink, suppose if there was nothing else there i would drink it, might need it tonight, ive got my eldest daughters(teenager btw) parents meeting at school and she is refusing to come with us!
ive woke up this morning with a burny throat and tickly ears NOT a good sign
tootoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 10:37 AM   #11  
Yoyo_Munich

Location: Munich Germany nee Preston nee Manchester nee Leeds

Well March has stated off well for me, NOT, its between -13° and -21° here. Feeling pretty fit and well myself as I've been taking Vit C to keep the flu that just everyone has over here. (A 38 yr old woman died from it 2 weeks ago so everyone is being really careful) , but have spent two days accompaning my boyfriend to the hospital/doctors. Yesterday we were at the hospital; having his shoulder checked out after a operation. Then today he's got himself an allergic reaction to a milky way. (Serves him right for eating Choc when I'm trying to cut down). So not only that I won't make my weigh in tonight, boohoo, - I have to go home and look after someone who looks as though he's had a bad botox injection. Love eh!
yvonne_germany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2005, 11:22 AM   #12  
aka Superwoman!

Poor thing allergic to a Milky Way! Doh!

Ah well it should help you!

Just think of next week's weigh in.... extra weight loss!
Old 03-03-2005, 07:37 PM   #13  
Gym'll fix it!!

allergic to milky way poor lad, minus anything is no good to me we were sunbathing during lunch at work today it was glorious temps are'nt that high but because the sun is low in the sky at this time of year it felt like 25 degrees

I felt guilty that i've not been exercising so i've just jumped on my computer bike I can at least do half an hour while i post its better than nothing seems a bit futile while i'm drinking a can of bud at the same time
Old 03-03-2005, 10:54 PM   #14  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Hi girls,
Have got the new knashers in and am feeling a tad uncomfortable.. they've given me good pain killers though
I reckon I should show a loss at next weeks weigh in though ( there wasn't anything this past week) as all I've managed tonight is half a low fat yog and it was too much of an effort to eat it.. the plate makes me think it's hard to swallow and I have a terrible gag reflex at the best of times...

Anyway, have the day off work tomorrow so will be resting and recuperating, have to go back to the dentist on Sat and be checked out... hopefully all will be well.

I am pleased with the knashers, they're much prettier than the originals that I grew all by myself... although Dave keeps mentioning how like a chipmonk I look like tonight with all the swelling

OK, time for ER, hope it's not a repeat...
BritinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2005, 04:46 AM   #15  
aka Superwoman!

Ooooh GEORGE CLOONEY!

(if it's not a repeat he won't be there though... )