UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 03-18-2005, 01:01 PM   #61  

hello carol if your lurking and to all other lurkers................HHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
tootoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 01:03 PM   #62  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Hi Dippy Chip!

Amazing thing happened just now.....

I'm working out how many calories I have left so I can take something to work with me.... ALMOST 600
ok that's not the strangest part....
I've just worked out that I can have a packet of skips, cereal bar, apple and a creme egg staying within my calories for the day. Then I thought, "OOooh I need some milk, I should really have some milk instead of all that junk!" So I've substituted the creme egg for a pint of milk!

I think I need help
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 01:23 PM   #63  
Gym'll fix it!!

Frus, How could you substituting a pint of milk for a creme egg is simply not allowed! and don't Cadbury's say that there is a half pint of milk in every bar

Toot, I did'nt realise that you were Flumper I'm talking about Cadbury's Caramel Eggs they call it Caramilk over here but its the same thing

Hiya Dippy Chip

Kykaree, Yeh GO! I would you sound like so much fun you always make me laugh
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 01:59 PM   #64  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2frustrated
Hi Dippy Chip!

Amazing thing happened just now.....

I'm working out how many calories I have left so I can take something to work with me.... ALMOST 600
ok that's not the strangest part....
I've just worked out that I can have a packet of skips, cereal bar, apple and a creme egg staying within my calories for the day. Then I thought, "OOooh I need some milk, I should really have some milk instead of all that junk!" So I've substituted the creme egg for a pint of milk!

I think I need help
Hello freak woman Milk instead of creme egg...
veggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 03:27 PM   #65  
Always drink your water..

S/C/G: 215/198.5/119

Height: 5'1"

Hi folks, thanks for such a warm welcome

Frustrated, I have to agree with the others - milk instead of a creme egg - are you CRAZY? Forget brittle bones from the lack of calcium - I'd walk around on splintered stumps before I'd give up chocolate for milk...after all, chocolate is one of the essential food groups, whereas milk is just the squeezings from a cow's udder !

I'm going to enjoy this group.....
Dippy Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 03:39 PM   #66  

:r ofl:
ohhhhhh im sure ive laughed at least a 100 cals laughing, this thread this afternoon has been so funny, full of revelations and shocks(frus and her milk)
but dippy that has to be the funniest thing ive heard in a long time walking on splintered stumps
tootoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2005, 06:06 PM   #67  
Gym'll fix it!!

Anybody want a husband? mines back from Vegas tomorrow and I don't want him seriously, i've only had to clean this place once this week and as for cooking what's that? I can live off sandwiches and the odd few oven chips I've hardly done a thing while he's been gone and now the good times are over
Old 03-19-2005, 10:10 AM   #68  

Sandwiches and oven chips sounds bliss.

EEP I have just looked outside and there is a police line across the street!
Old 03-19-2005, 11:01 AM   #69  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Blimey VEG! What's going on? Have they found you out already?

Don't worry freak woman is back to normal now.. I'm going to buy an ICE CREAM! (Hey... there's calcium in that! )

Cat maybe you should just carry on with the sandwiches and oven chips and make him make his own!
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2005, 11:03 AM   #70  

I'm innocent!

Old church on the corner is on fire that is all, my tap water has turned brown. Had to fight to get out on the street with all the staring neighbours blocking the road.
Old 03-19-2005, 12:52 PM   #71  

I've just had some choco cake due to stress of street burning down. Seen as I have brown tap water I can't have pasta so it's oven chips for tea.
Old 03-19-2005, 06:30 PM   #72  
Gym'll fix it!!

Ooooh Brown tap water ain't seen that for a long time anyway, oven chips are alright

Blimey Frus I almost choked when I read "make him make his own" hahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahha 's fly!! He'd just eat at a restaurant 3 times a day instead of the 1 or 2 he does now He's back and I just wish he'd go out and get from under ain't luv grand

I succumbed to temptation in Walmart and bought another 2 boxes of Eggs got one in the freezer to chill..hid the rest now i'll have to eat them in secret because if he see's me with one he'll eat the lot I was trying to hold out until next week too oh well, if I count them like I have been doing i'll be OK
Old 03-20-2005, 04:16 AM   #73  
Always drink your water..

S/C/G: 215/198.5/119

Height: 5'1"

You lot think YOU'RE having problems with Cadbury eggs....I just got home from visiting the out-laws, and on my way out the door my mother-outlaw handed me a huge basket containing 100 CREME EGGS!!! Is she CRAZY ...doesn't she know they're ADDICTIVE?! Doesn't she know my man hates them, so that they're MINE, ALL MINE?!

So I've made a herculean effort, and left them in the boot of the car, and I'm taking them with me to work tomorrow (I work in a hospital) to leave on the children's ward. This is self-preservation, not generosity. If I have 100 creme eggs in the house, I'll find myself eating half a dozen a day...minimum. I can't resist the little b*ggers! And 'cos I find chocolate addictive, once the eggs are gone, I'll start on something else, like reaquainting myself with my and addiction, or my three-snickers-a-day-habit. Get thee behind me, Satan !! Going cold turkey on the chocolate front is the only way I'm going to get through this....

Now will someone wire my jaws together do up the straps of my strait-jacket for me and lock me in my padded cell before I change my mind!!

Creme egg, anyone?

Bye, Janey
Dippy Chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2005, 12:28 PM   #74  
Gym'll fix it!!

Please..please..please they WERE my favourites but the caramel ones have taken over this year

OMG..what a generous MIL..Janey and what a lovely thing for you to do giving them to all those poorly children just realised that you called them "OUTLAWS"

Last edited by cat90; 03-20-2005 at 12:32 PM.
Old 03-20-2005, 03:55 PM   #75  

100? Is she made of money? They cost like 30p each. Next time ask for the cash instead.