UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 02-05-2017, 10:29 AM   #1  

Smile 1st weight watchers meeting

Hi I'm going to my 1st meeting on Tuesday and I was wondering what to expect?
Do they give you any books so you know what points are in basic foods?
fit4life84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 05:33 AM   #2  

Default WW is brilliant!

WW meetings are great, they are so friendly. You'll meet your Coach and chat about your goals. There's a meeting talk which is always inspiring, and it's great to get to know other members! You'll love it. Let us know how you get on. And yes you'll get books explaining the plan and the coach will answer any questions for you xx
ZJF78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 05:59 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 187/182/140

Height: 5'6"

From what I remember (my mum used to go and took me with her a lot when I was a little'un), they give out "points" books to tell you how many points are in certain foods, reciepe books and a little spinny thing so you can count your points easier, plus a food diary. But like I said, that was a long time ago, but I don't think it's much different now.

I would love to go but what with currently being out of work, I can't really afford the weekly meetings.
GingerKibble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 03:53 PM   #4  

Hi , wow great choice and you will certainly enjoy the meeting . you will be greeted by really friendly and helpful helpers , who will really make you feel at ease and will enjoy meeting you . You will meet your coach at the meeting who will chat with you on your personal goals , there is no pressure or time limit on you achieving your weight loss goals , every think is taken at your own pace whilst being supported 100%. the meetings are very successful , inspiring and motivational. if you feel you would like to join in ...the choice is yours . it is an amazing experience which members enjoy week after week . Good luck , you will be fantastic ...following a easy , healthy approach to successful weight loss .
waby01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
1stmeeting