UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2003, 12:42 PM   #1  

Angry Climbing back on the wagon

Hello All!!

After a big fall off my slimming world program I am back...Luckily I caught myself before I gained any of the weight I lost back...I started a new job in London and my excercise level has gone up big time...I am starting a new today with a boots detox...LOL
I missed posting and am realy happy yo be back on the wagon again...
Old 06-01-2003, 12:52 PM   #2  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Melissa we DID wonder where you had got too I just thought you had drifted off to the land of newly wedded bliss glad you got back on the wagon before you gained..will you still be following SW? I'm just plodding along on my own not following any plan as such but i may have to change that
Old 06-01-2003, 01:01 PM   #3  

Thanks Cat, I am still following SW...But, because of my new job I am not home in time for the meetings...I am doing it on my own which is harder but Im still chugging along...LOL
Old 06-02-2003, 06:33 PM   #4  
Slow and steady

S/C/G: 229/-/170 ish

Height: 5' 5"

Nice to see you back Melissa...keep up the good work following SW on your own, remember we're here to support each other...
Old 06-03-2003, 02:57 PM   #5  

Thanks Brit, I am feeling really good this week and am really back on track...Its nice have this board to come back to.
Old 06-03-2003, 05:06 PM   #6  

Well Melissa - see what happens when you leave us?!!!!

Welcome back!

I didn't get weighed this week (though it would not be good news as I had been to a party and indugled in Pimms Pimms and more Pimms!). I went to the cinema instead!
Old 06-20-2003, 09:31 PM   #7  

Welcome back to us, Melissa! Glad you felt able to come back and join your personal fight to our collective ones on the boards.
Hope you start to be a loser soon!!

Old 07-06-2003, 09:04 AM   #8  

I am on my way to being a loser...LOL I think I am going to check out this GI diet...I was pretty successful with Slimming World but I am unable to go to my meetings because of work and am getting bored with it...
Closed Thread