UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 05-07-2012, 05:01 PM   #1  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 314.15/289.9/150

Height: 5"8

Default Another Bad Day...

Ok this time it WAS a bad day. I've been in a really bad mood all day. So by the time dinner came I was well and truly fed up, and went a bit OTT with the carbs. I know I'm going to regret it but I couldn't hack it anymore.

Back on Merlin (oh yeah, my mum has a horse she took to germany when the parents moved over and thats his name lol) tomorrow.

I feel a bit angry with myself, but I know it's something that can be fixed so trying not to panic.
LozzCowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 214/190/140

Height: 5'5"

Hey in this weather you wouldn't be normal if you didn't crave carbs - I know I do! Why not meal plan and build some healthy ones in next time you fancy them so that you have less chance of going OTT.

Back on Merlin you go
Elliemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:29 AM   #3  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

Wahhhhhhh I hate those days!

Hope today is a better day, you can and will do it, don't worry
takingcontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:41 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 180/169/133

Height: 5feet 2inches

Gloomy weather makes me feel miserable result! I crave carbs and sweet sugary foods.
Don't worry you know you can undo this. Try having wraps stuffed with chicken and salad you still have the carb fix.
Pitta bread is a great carb fix as well stuffed full of lovely healthy foods.
Baked potato filled with things like roasted courgette and mushrooms, tuna and sweetcorn, coronation chicken or something like that. Still a good carb fix and not too naughty.
Sweet treats are harder but I go with a baked stuffed apple, sugar free jelly with fruit in it. Mini meringues with berries and a small pot of fat free yogurt are my friends when I want sugar hit.

You can do it just think we are heading for brighter days so we will not be craving so many carbs.
paula953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 02:14 PM   #5  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 160/ticker/146

Height: 5'4

Just chipping in as I had a slip tonight and ate 2 chunky kit kats. Started a new job today and needed a pick me up Looks like we'll have to write today off and start fresh tomorrow. Stick with it LC!!
chocmonster2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:06 PM   #6  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 314.15/289.9/150

Height: 5"8

Thanks guys.
The weather does play havoc with me, for some reason I am REALLY in tune with it... Well the fact that I'm a Pagan / Wiccan may have something to do with it lol

The last couple of days I have felt at my worst since starting this "new life", but today has been better. I'm not sure why, but it hasn't really rained, it's been warmer and the dogs i've been looking after have kept me fairly busy. lol Maybe all of that has had some sort of effect.

ChocoMonster - new job = stress, you'll be fine once you've settled in. Back on the horse tomorrow.

This horse is gonna have a sore back with us getting off and on the whole time
LozzCowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:32 AM   #7  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 160/ticker/146

Height: 5'4

Ha, ha at the horses back comment!! I've been naughty again and had a danish pastry. Pesky canteeen!!

Glad that you are having a better day today. The weather can affect mood. I know I feel a lot better when it's sunnier.
chocmonster2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:21 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/168

Height: 5ft 7''

I think the weather is certainly haveing some effect, I keep making us ''winter'' meals then taking a hot water bottle to bed. Vegetating on the settee trying to stay warm :/
Let's hope we get some let up with the weather and can get our frowns turned around.
Pentangle is offline   Reply With Quote