UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 02-11-2012, 03:30 PM   #31  
Determined to reach goal!

S/C/G: 224/201.0/150

Height: 5'7

Hi Sparx that's great that wonderland is so close!

I'm hoping when I weigh in tomorrow I'll have seen off my first stone of 2012, fingers crossed!

Had a really busy week this week, but been on plan so i'm really happy. Had a chinese for tea tonight as I still want life to be normal as I battle to find the inner skinny me! It was lovely, but now I feel bloated n dehydrated so I hope it doesn't have too much of a negative effect on the scles tomorrow!

Have a great weekend all
takingcontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 05:41 AM   #32  
Cosmetic Junkie

S/C/G: 265.8/265.7/199

Height: 5ft 4

Sparx - That is so good and it is going to feel amazing when you get there! I am so envious, I cannot wait for onederland. Hope you can treat yourself in some non-food way when you are there?

I am currrently learning how to survive weekends without a fry up for brunch. Yesterday I had small amount of porridge with banana and a toasted bagel. Maybe today it will be cheerios and a bagel with soft cheese.

Random ask and maybe not the right place, but does anyone like oven chips? My family hate them so would like to find a nice brand to change their mind!
AngelCOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 02:58 PM   #33  

lost 2.75lb this week which I'm thrilled about. The first stone of 2012 is officially gone forever

Can't help with the oven chips sorry, don't really eat them either.

Had a great spinning class today, so happy! Was only my second class but my first one was weeks ago and I didn't pluck up the courage to go back until today as it was that hard last time. Today was much much more bearable and I love how good it makes you feel afterwards! So, more spinning next week, along with pump and if the weather is good enough I'll also try and get back on the couch to 5K band wagon. It'll be take three for me, and hopefully third time lucky! If I can add another on plan week food wise to the exercise, I hope to see the scales keep on moving in the right direction

Have a fab week everyone
Old 02-12-2012, 04:22 PM   #34  
Gym'll fix it!!

Congrats that is awesome!
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:23 PM   #35  
Gym'll fix it!!

Angel, can you get McCains over there? I don't think they are so bad
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:20 PM   #36  
Cosmetic Junkie

S/C/G: 265.8/265.7/199

Height: 5ft 4

TakingControl - Well done!!!! Cannot wait til I shift a stone, must feel so amazing

Cat90 - Yes we get McCains here, will give them a go. There is no way I am frying chips for the family.

I have managed to fit my exercise dvds in early morning before work (which is a 25min walk away) so now I no longer feel so guilty sitting on the sofa in an evening browsing this website yay!!

Last edited by AngelCOH; 02-13-2012 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Had a dizzy moment and quoted the wrong name
AngelCOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:32 AM   #37  

Location: Glasgow, Scotland usually but Afghanistan at the mo

S/C/G: 294/238/168

Height: 5ft 7

2012!!! Is My year t00- Am Fed up with This Fat Rubbish!!!

Am going Travelling this Year or next year so has to be sorted before then !!!

Good Luck Everyone I know we Can and WILL do it !!!! WOHOO
GillW23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:40 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 231/174/153

Height: 5ft8

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well
Taking control congrats on that first stone of 2012 you are doing fantastic!
Angel - yes pandora charms for my bracelet will be rewards for goals along my journey

Well weigh in is monday and fingers are crossed to see onederland

Keep up the good work everyone sending positive vibes to you all !!
Sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 06:07 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 216/154

Height: 5'3

Can I come in?! Like the others I am fed up of my weight issues and I am the only one who can change myself and am feeling ready again to succeed in this battle I have with food.

My current weight is 217lbs (15st 6) which for my heigh of 5'3 is quite big. I got engaged to my partner at xmas time but can't get my ring on and also have a holiday in June. Ideally would like to lose 3lb per week - am I being overambitious?
cardem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 08:26 AM   #40  

Sprx My fingers are also crossed for you reaching wonderland! Hope this is your week

Cardem hello and welcome, please jump right in! I wish you every success in meeting your target, please don't worry about your start weight, it doesn't matter any more, the important thing is you've decided to make changes, so well done! I'd say 3lb a week at first may well be attainable, but after a few weeks probably not. They say 1-2lb is a 'safe' target, but I sometimes lose more than that and sometimes less. Your aim each week isn't really important, it's what you're doing each week that counts. Calories in vs Calories out. If you get a good balance you'll lose, but it won't be by the same every week, bodies don't play along to the scales game unfortunately. Good luck and keep posting! Are you following a diet or exercise plan?

Well, I've had a productive Saturday morning, BodyPump done and dusted, felt good today too Had a good OP week, so I'd love for that to reflect on my weigh in tomorrow, pretty please!
Old 02-18-2012, 10:02 AM   #41  
Just one bite at a time

S/C/G: 210/210/146

Height: 5'5"

*waves at Cat90* Hi Cathy

I've definitely lost some and am determined to lose more.

Can't be a fat sports Lecturer this year - Oh the Olympic shame of it
stef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:52 AM   #42  

Onederland
Old 02-22-2012, 05:25 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 225/206/150

Height: 5'6

I want to be a part of it too. Reading your posts, encouraged me so much.
2012 has to be our year.
I just have completed the first week with 3 pounds less.
Long way to go....I need to succeed this time...
Anastasia77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:01 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 155/135/126

Height: 5'6"

Hello everyone, I'm joining you on the 2012 challenge!

My daughter just turned one and that's where the excuses become invalid - I am no longer a new mum! My main goal is yes, to lose weight, but mostly to reduce my body fat and get fit too. I may not be a very high weight for my height but honestly, I look like I weigh at least 30lbs more than I do. I was only just squeezing into a size 14 at Christmas. Now I'm comfortably in a 14 and in some 12s, albeit with a delightful muffin top overhang.

Everyone seems to be doing a great job so far. Keep it up and we'll all have a great summer to look forward to!

Sparx - love the idea of a new charm for each mini-goal!

Stef - I'm in Gloucestershire too!
frankiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:41 AM   #45  

Hi all, how is everyone doing?? I'm still on plan and I've been doing jillian michaels 30 day shred for a week now, down 2lb this week