UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 11-21-2007, 02:38 PM   #1  
DETERMINED

Default A chesty issue :)

Im very proud of myself for the title - thats how sad i am! But however i was wondering whether anyone has the same problem, ive inherited the family's large chest and was wondering whether that would a make a difference to my weight? Also hows everyone doing, i fancy a chat?!

xx
01determined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 03:17 PM   #2  

Yes, it will make a difference to the objective size, but may not to the relative size, if you get me. So say you started out a size 14 and 36D, you may well go down bra size to, say, 34C, BUT you'd also decrease overall to a size 10, say....you'd still have a *big chest* in proportion to the rest of you, if you get me? its just that everything would be smaller!

Emily
xxx
CousinRockingChair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 10:56 AM   #3  

Very often you tend to lose from the bust before anywhere else - to the annoyance of the pear shaped ladies amoungst us. I don't mind them getting a bit smaller (my boobs I mean, not the pear shaped ladies - tho' they can if they want!) but if they could uplift themselves at the same time that would be a great help!
peacock 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 03:01 PM   #4  

Well I've lost 4 stone and have gone from a 40in back to a 32, however my cup has changed from an F to a G! Explain that!!
sarahgrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 04:20 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

alot of people loose in their chest...but many don't. So it really depends. I think you tend to loose some, but many still are chesty. as for you sarah...it makes sense if you lost girth around the bra strap but no around the actual breast because cup size is determined by bra strap width. So if you lost girth but the girls stayed the same...then it makes perfect sense why you'd now be a G.
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 05:08 PM   #6  
Wanna be below 200!

S/C/G: 289/see ticker/150

Height: 5ft7

I had concerns about this too, when I started losing weight I was a 42F, I'm 5 stone down and am now a 36E, I really like the idea of having a large chest with a slimmer girth around the strap but I want it to all be in proportion. I have found though that for me the chest has been one of the slowest areas to reduce, so only time will tell I guess.
crazy helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:50 PM   #7  
Nogitsune

S/C/G: 195/ticker/140

Height: 5'7 3/4

I apologize for my innorance. I am not from the UK, but what is a stone. How much is that?
thenogitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 11:11 PM   #8  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenogitsune View Post
I apologize for my innorance. I am not from the UK, but what is a stone. How much is that?
14lbs = one stone.

I hate converting my weight into stones as it always seems so much worse
Clydegirl is offline   Reply With Quote