Old 08-14-2006, 12:09 PM   #61  
getting healthier!

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5'6

im crossing my fingers for u jenny!

so yesterday i went off my diet for the first time in 3 weeks. felt good. i felt kinda guilty for a little while. but i got over it. i ate a healthy breakfast and lunch but then i had a brownie after lunch. then i had a late night sandwich. but i think i need a cheat every once in a while to stay sane. so im back to the drawing board today.

Jen!
BrodeyAmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 07:17 PM   #62  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

I hope it's true WL JennyDee!

And IA Jen, I think everyone needs to cheat every once in a while to keep sane.

TOM started today so I will definitely show a gain tomorrow. Oh well, that's the breaks.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 12:42 AM   #63  
SLOWLY MELTING AWAY!

S/C/G: 199/168.4/150

Height: 5'4.5"

Default Woot Woot A Size 10!!!!!!!

Oh wow GURLS...I have good news! I went shopping today...still feeling blah because TOM is still here but YAAAAAHHHHHHH I fit into a size 10! Not just fit but like I got to buy a size 10 today!!!!! Size 10 pants from Ricki's!!!!!!!!!! I am freakin estatic! I just couldn't believe it! I brought in a size 12 & a 10 into the change room and thought to myself, hey what the heck I will try on these 10's first.....
Usually I when I was in a 14 I couldn't even bring the 12's past my hips...yup stuck on my thighs...and here I was thinking okay these 10's are gonna do the same!!!! But my my my goodness they slipt over my thighs hips & butt nicely & here I am wearing them right now because I still can't believe it! Even the lady said they looked really good that I didn't need to go up a size....WOOT WOOOT THERE IT IS A NICE 10 comfortably!

Okay enough about miss Jenny Dee

Jenn- I love You...Thanks for crossing your fingers for me I will know in 2 days how I am doing. And for you to not eat so great...gurl you need your sanity and please allow yourself to indulge in moderation only once in a while! Today I did not eat great...I had Koya!!!! Only ate 1/3 of it and I super indulged in Red Lobster...and ate the whole damn ultimate feast, 2 cheese buiscuits, a ceasar salad & a lobstersize margarita.... I was celebrating fitting a size 10! And now I will get back on plan tomorrow! But I usually have my cheat day on my weigh in day.....I eat what I really want for that day or at least 1 thing for the day! And I start all over the next day...and I'm still losing!

Shari`TOM sucks! I know.....Makes us bloated and frigen PMSeeeee! Good luck and don't give into those temptatous cravings you will make it through and drink lots of water so you will lose awesome on your scale next week! i love when TOM comes too because you get a great loss the following week if you drink lotsa water and eat good!

OKay GURLS...I'msa outta here
JennyDee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2006, 07:34 PM   #64  
getting healthier!

wtg! size 10! that is the best news ive heard all day!!!! told ya theres nothing to worry about!

today i did well, ate right, you know the deal. im just NOT exercising. its a problem. i need to charge my ipod and start going for walks again. that really used to work for me. thats why my weight loss has been so slow. anyway, tommorow is my bf's birthday. were going out to eat and im gonna make him a cake, we'll see if i eat it. lol

shari- just know its ur TOM not u thats causing ur gain. your doing great!

talk to you soon ladies!!!

p.s.---my lowest was a size 8 at 150 lbs. i felt ssooo amazing then. cant wait to get there again.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:39 PM   #65  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Jenny Dee ~ WOOOT! Size 10. Man, I can't wait till I see that on my pants!

Jen ~ I hope you have a great time at your bf's bday tomorrow.

Okay so TOM came yesterday and with him, water weight. WI today was 248 but screw that, I'm not changing my ticker when I KNOW it's water weight.

OMG today was SO kickass! Here's the blog I wrote about it:

I DROVE all the way from downtown Birmingham to the Superwalmart in Bessemer and back BY MYSELF! HA! Booyah! See when I got off work today, I went to the parking garage to eat my lunch like I usually do. I had been planning on going to Walmart to get some stuff and I was getting ready to leave and get on the bus when my mama called me. She asked if I minded staying in downtown till 6 because she had her Toastmasters meeting at 5. So of course I said yes because I had no way to get home (I mean, the bus doesn't run through PG). She asked me what I was going to do for the next couple of hours and I told her that I was going to Walmart cause I can spends months up in Walmart. So she was like okay and we hung up. I was tired and since we weren't leaving until 6, that gave me plenty of time to catch a quick nap (in which I had the freakiest dream; that's in another blog). So I napped for like an hour and when I woke up, it was about to storm. I got the umbrella out the trunk and started to leave the parking deck when for some reason, I just thought 'I should drive.' I didn't even think about it, I just went back upstairs, started the car, and left. Boom. Didn't even think. I drove myself to Walmart, PARKED between TWO cars, did my shopping, backed out the parking lot without hitting anyone or thing, drove to my dad's house in Bessemer, drove to Rally's, went to the gas station and put gas in my mama's car, then went back to the parking deck. When I got back, it was like 5:48 and the parking deck was empty so I decided to practice backing into the parking space. I got it right after the second time. **** YEAH! (BTW, I did all this in my mama's car but she doesnt know because she will TOTALLY kill me, so for those who know my mama, keep this on the down low, k?) I told my mama I did all this in Nikki's car and I'm going to try to get my license this week (she had already promised that I could use her car or the truck for that). So yeah, I'm on Cloud 9!

That gave me such confidence that I was grinning from ear to ear for the rest of the day and I called my friend Sunshine and told her YES, I will go clubbing with her on Saturday! I feel great, TOM be damned!
Old 08-16-2006, 04:06 PM   #66  
SLOWLY MELTING AWAY!

I'm HOME & GOOD NEWS ON MY SCALE!!!!!

WOW...I am so happy guys! SO my scale read really nicely for me this morning! I am at 172! Yahoo, so I am down 2 lbs from since I over indulged in all the bad eats!
My man hasn't seen me in a week and he's like wow you lost lots of weight your bum is gone too! You look so sexy! Ah it felt so nice! But really I only lost 2 lbs! I think it has to do with the running I was doing! It has to be! So I will definately keep this up!
Old 08-16-2006, 06:23 PM   #67  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

WHOOOHOOO! Go JD!
Old 08-17-2006, 08:44 PM   #68  
SLOWLY MELTING AWAY!

Shari & Jen...HOw are you doing?

Well today I had a good day...eating wise and exercise! My kids and I went for a long long long walk we left my house @ 11:25 and didn't get home til 3! we had about an hour stop at my moms and @ the park total! They rode their bikes...Gotta love them they were the ones beggin me to go for the walk...I tried to run and walk but my little one seemed to have troubles everytime I would get a little bit ahead...So that is was really out! I will have to do it tommorrow morning when My MAN gets home from work!
Old 08-18-2006, 06:13 PM   #69  
getting healthier!

hey guys... sorry i havent been posting that much. ill will me back at it soon i promise. i hope everything is doing well with you guys! ill be back on here for real in no time!

keep up the good work!!!

JEN
Old 08-18-2006, 08:03 PM   #70  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

JD ~ I've been doing okay. Finally TOM is over and I have to access the damage he (and I) have done. Ooooo, your little girl is so cute!

Hi Jen!
Old 08-19-2006, 11:52 AM   #71  
SLOWLY MELTING AWAY!

Thanks Shari...the picture was taken in June on her 4th birthday! Princess Alyssa!
Old 08-21-2006, 05:30 PM   #72  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Hi all! How is everyone doing? I've been okay. WI is tomorrow and I must see if I was able to undo some of the damage TOM created. Hope you all have had a great day!
Old 08-21-2006, 07:08 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 238/170/130

Height: 5 ft.

Arrow Here I Go

My downhill weight slide has almost come to a halt! After a year and a half of success my body likes this plateau. Any suggestions anyone

Last edited by Butterfly13; 08-21-2006 at 07:15 PM.
Butterfly13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 07:10 PM   #74  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Welcome!
Old 08-21-2006, 07:17 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 238/170/130

Height: 5 ft.

]

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; don't walk beind me, I may not lead; walk beside me, and be my friend.
Butterfly13 is offline   Reply With Quote