Old 07-11-2006, 12:40 PM   #16  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Oh dear la3y that sounds horrible! haha

I got my fish moved that night and they look AMAZING!!! I can't believe the difference this new tank makes. It is so much bigger and I filled it with white sand, and it really brings out the colour of the fish... you know what, I will just show you some pictures!
http://saltypickles.com/fish/fish-1.jpg
http://saltypickles.com/fish/fish-2.jpg
http://saltypickles.com/fish/fish-3.jpg
The pics are kinda blurry but the tank just doesnt look anything like it when I turn the flash on!

And here is the tank they were in before:
http://saltypickles.com/fish/1.JPG
http://saltypickles.com/fish/2.JPG

The old tank was nice but I love the new one WAY MORE! I am going to set the old one back up in another room (that pic is it at the old house) and then I am going to plant it with real plants and throw it a bunch of neon tetra's (http://www.petfish.net/articles/pics/neon6dm.jpg)! And then I shouldnt have to look after it as much!

I still need to get pics of the new house up....

Like I mentioned in another thread I went to costco last night and got myself a new shirt... a L!!!!! I couldn't belive it! AND this morning I got on the scale first thing and was down .2 of a pound, and that is 3.5 hours earlier then I normally weigh! yaaaah!

OHHH and here is the puppy I am getting http://www.saltypickles.com/puppy/girl.jpg - it is a girl, any name ideas?
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 01:00 PM   #17  
Fat-be-gone

courtnie-wow...you're fishes look sooo much better. and I love that wall color.

la3y-damn men!!! can't live with them, can't live without them!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:36 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi everyone! Back early from the lake, but had a blast! Wishin' I was still there
Rosario~ Thanks for starting this game up!! Think you could take over till fall?? I'm so freakin busy or gone to the lake that I just don't seem to have the time that is deserved here, and we need someone that can and will be here on a regular basis...please??
Well, to late in the day to check for weight so that will have to wait till tomorrow.
Hope you all have a good sleep! G'night!!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 08:17 AM   #20  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Good morning gals,

Yesterday was about as opposite from Monday as possibel. Lots of errands and little down time! At least I feel like I got lots accomplished.

I missed my morning walk/run today. My neighbor had a rough night with some family problems so she couldn't go, and when I stuck my head out the door to let the dogs out, it was so humid that I crawled back into bed. I think maybe I'll bike in a bit. I have a softball game tonight and biking will be an easier combo than running.

Courtney-Your soon to be puppy is fantastic!!!!!! I dont have any name suggestions, but I am definetly jealous! My dogs are wonderful, but rarely play like puppies anymore. Your house is beautiful as are your fish! You must be so happy with all the great changes you've made!

Wendy-glad you had a nice camping trip. I'm a little bummed that we have no trips of our own scheduled due to time off from both our jobs, but its necessary so we can have the time for our Hawaii trip.

Rosario-I know you can find the self control over your binges. Its not easy, but you are a strong person so it will happen. I still struggle almost daily over my eating. The only repreive for me is that my workout hours allow me to be a bit off when it comes to food intake and not result in horrid weight gain. Some days I do great, but then a day like yesterday comes along and I could not get full no matter what. Such a depressing day.

La3y-Sounds like you're definetly ranked in the "one of the guys" categories! Don't you just love the different way men approach life?! Take care of that foot!!! Its no fun to be off your feet.

Lydia-glad the movie was good. I cant wait to get to see it. We went to see Cars on Sunday with the whole family. It was a fun outing.

Have a great day!
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 09:03 AM   #21  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

A little better yesterday....I my foot is better today. I am going to walk more today. If it was not so dang hot around 1pm here I would walk after luch...I will start back walking again at work once the weather cools off....

I need to start getting up early and doing a workout DVD I have a few and I never use them...

As for being one of the guys.....That is one of the reasons I am doing this...I dont want to be one of the guys.....if you know what I mean.
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 09:14 AM   #22  
Fat-be-gone

Morning everybody!!!

Yesterday was almost so perfect, it was scary. I did soooo good on my eating!! The 3 big meals does help so much. Breakfast held me off until lunch and I just got a little bit hungry before dinner. But I worked out and it went away. I had urges to go home and binge, but I stopped myself. I did have 4 pieces of dark chocolate before bed and my boyfriend said he was disappointed, but 4 pieces is way better than the usual half a bar that I have. And because of my success yesterday, I feel great today!!!

Wendy-sure I'll help you out. but i want you here back in the fall, ready to work. I know you'll be busy, but I hope your still playing the game and checking in. after all, this thread here is your little baby!!

brandy-i didn't think it got so humid up north. huh. oooh, hawaiian vacation coming up!! when are you planning on going? good luck at the game tonite!!

courtnie-the house is looking amazing. it must be so nice to have your own plce now. I'm happy for you!!

la3y-i know what you mean about this heat. I used to go walking on my lunch but it has gotten so hot that i didn't like coming back to work all sweaty. It'll defintely be nice when it starts to get cooler here.

Everybody have a great day!!!!!
Old 07-12-2006, 10:17 AM   #23  
Working on Hot!

It will be here before you know it and them we will want the hotter weather...lol

I did good on my eating too. Glad to hear you did so good.....Great job!
Old 07-12-2006, 12:56 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Morning ladies!!
Ryan and I had a sleep in this morning and now I'm fully exhausted

Rosario~ Thanks, I appreciate the help!! I'll be starting school in the fall so between classes I'll be here!
It's so hot here Better think of a good outdoor activity for today.......
rather be at the lake where I can go swimming instead of sweating mines arse off LOL!
Have a great day!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 02:43 PM   #25  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Well, I braved the stickiness and just got back from a 13 mile ride. At least on the bike I'm moving fast enough that there is a breeze. I think I'll go sweep the pool out and then jump in!!
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 04:03 PM   #26  
Working on Hot!

Thats the best time to jump in.....

Is it sad that tuna is the highlight of my day?
Old 07-12-2006, 04:08 PM   #27  
Fat-be-gone

I want to take a jump in a pool so bad!! Too bad the one at my complex is always filled with people and not the cleanest ones either! I definitely want to move out of this complex soon!!

I can't wait to go home. I'm so tired of being at work this week. I wish it were Friday already. But no such luck. 2 more days to go. Ishould of brought my work out gear so I could of gotten it in while I wait for the bf. Now I don't know if I'll have the discipline to get it in later. We'll just have to see.

I hope your day's are going quicker than mine.

Talk to ya soon.
Old 07-12-2006, 04:43 PM   #28  
Starting Fresh

ArtsyGirl - I am very happy with everything that has been happening. Such a change from this time last year that's for sure.

Rosario - it is great to be on my own, I have been on my own now for 7 months but before we were in a basement suite with family living above us. How are those in-law's of yours? They completly gone yet? (that's who was living with you, wasn't in? I have a bad memory)
Old 07-12-2006, 05:27 PM   #29  
Fat-be-gone

coutnie-yes they left last weekend. that's why I've been doing so good on eating I just need them to get their stuff out of my closets so I can start organizing. That's whats going to keep me busy this weekend:closets and the spare room!!
Old 07-12-2006, 06:05 PM   #30  
Starting Fresh

Organizing is such a pain! I feel like that's all I have been doing... well it is. Every night this week I have had something else to do. Cleaning, Moving fish, some more cleaning tonight, still got more unpacking, laundry, argh! That's why I stopped exercising, I need all the rest I can get. And so far my body is loving it, the scale has been down two days in a row now, we shall see what tomorrow brings!