Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 12:42 PM   #31  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Lynneye...I've been scanning ebay for a good dance video. It would be kind of fun to do and learn. I did mess around learning some Indian dance on the FIT TV channel. That was fun and I really enjoyed it. I kind of want to learn hip hop or belly dancing would be awesome too.

Chris
Old 07-01-2006, 02:49 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 211/180/140

Chris, try collage video, they only sell execise videos and their little stories about the videos are really accurate. They tell you how long the warm up is, what the actual video is, and then how long cool down is. You can search for only dance, or only belly dance, whatever. Also what level you are, beginner, intermediate, advanced.
Old 07-01-2006, 04:46 PM   #33  
Focus on the Process

Lynneye....I checked out collage video and I found some dvd's I'd like to try. The one's I have been curious about have really good reviews and most everyone seems pleased with them. I did want to try hip hop dance but the reviews for those kind of videos are less than bad. OH well.

Not much going on today. Doing more laundry. The story of my life. DH came home for lunch and asked what I was doing today and I told him...not much. There's just nothing going on. His reply (God help him if he was totally serious) was I could clean the house. DIE DIE DIE. I have been cleaning..and doing laundry...and taking care of the kids.

Back to the business of doing more work and maybe reading another chapter in my book.

CHris
Old 07-01-2006, 05:24 PM   #34  

Hi Debi! Sorry about your vertigo. I have it sometimes, and it's the pits.

Chris-I have bought quite a few videos from Collage. They are great to deal with.

The foot is still hurting. I hope the biking is okay for it. It's been tough to keep it from getting wet in the shower, though. I usually wrap a towel around it then a plastic bag and use a hair elastic to hold everything up. Today I got some water on the bottom of the bandage and it loosened up some. I have a sock on over it to keep it in place. What a pain in the behind!

Gayle-I hope you get your computer fixed. We need to know just what went on with those cowboys!
Old 07-02-2006, 11:28 AM   #35  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

Wow! I nearly had a stroke just now when I scrolled down to where McSkinney's usually is and it wasn't there! It might have been nice if the admins had let us know in advance that there was going to be a format change.

Things were starting to dry out pretty good here, but it's raining again this morning. Seems like we can't win here! I hope everyone is having a good weekend! What does everyone have planned for the 4th...anything special?
Old 07-02-2006, 07:02 PM   #36  
In it for life!

I did the same thing when I couldn't find the forum but then I remembered they had posted an announcement thing saying they were moving everything.

Not sure what I have planned for the 4th yet. I was invited to go tubing and skiing on the river but not sure if I'm up to the whole bathing suit around strangers thing yet or not. Guess I could do the shirt and shorts thing.

I had a great weekend with plenty of dancing! We went out of town on Saturday night to a dance club and it was awesome. We rarely sat down. We walked in the door and went straight to the dance floor. Ahhh, I love nights like that! I hope I burnt off at least 3 pounds!
Old 07-02-2006, 11:39 PM   #37  
Focus on the Process

What a bad weekend. Yesterday I sat home because I had no where to go and no one to see so I ate my way through the day. Then today was the annual family picnic. Ummm...I ate way too much again. So this whole weekend was a bust. Tomorrow its back on the wagon and staying on it.

ALmost scared to weigh in on Tuesday, but I made some bad choices and I guess I'll just have to own up to them.

Chris
Old 07-03-2006, 05:49 AM   #38  

Chris-Just make sure you get right back OP today, and you may be up a bit, but next week you'll be back down.

I have been proud of myself staying OP.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:40 AM   #39  

Hey all!! Glad you found our new home!

Chris, don't worry about one day---just don't let it turn into a week!

Shelley, glad to hear you're making it without running. I must have missed the post where you said you couldn't get your foot wet. Is it in a cast?

All you dancers.....You make me tired just READING your posts! Whew!

Cheryl
Old 07-03-2006, 08:58 AM   #40  

Good Morning!!

Just a quick post. I'm going to Walmart and then go swimming and get lots of laps in on this HOT,HOT day!!

I lost another 3 lbs. this morning!!!! A total of 10 lbs!!!

Have a great day. Stay cool!!
Old 07-03-2006, 10:57 AM   #41  

You know, really, the thing I don't like about this is that I can't tell if there are new posts within our thread until I click on it.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:03 AM   #42  
In it for life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4myself
You know, really, the thing I don't like about this is that I can't tell if there are new posts within our thread until I click on it.
Me either. I do a lot of scanning and scrolling!
Old 07-03-2006, 11:04 AM   #43  

Yay Sherry! 10 lbs lost already. You rock!!
Closed Thread