Old 11-08-2006, 10:59 PM   #16  
mybiggestgoal

S/C/G: 260/194/160

Height: 5'4

Cool My new gazelle!!

I officially bought a new gazelle today the freestyle and I am pumped to use it. I have to say I am not good with going to the gym so I just got a personal trainer. I am my worst motivator so I have a good friend and we're working on weight loss together. I don't really like the cold so walking is out of the question for now but I plan to start a strict schedule hopefully 30 minutes in the morning on the gazelle and 30 min at night. At least I can watch tv and lose weight while doing it. I also have to get used to breathing while excercising. Happy excercising everyone.

Last edited by dautey; 11-10-2006 at 10:41 AM.
dautey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 01:51 AM   #17  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Hi guys,
Good more posters, let's get this forum up and running again. Remember the holiday are right round the corner.

TamiL-Wow they are marking the clothes in smaller sizes now? Man I can go for that. LOL Hey I won't worry about where the thin people buy their clothes, I man it's not like I can wear anything in the 5 7 & 9 shop. If Walmart wants to make us feel good than hooray for Walmart. HA HA No just kidding, I don't want the thin people to feel like I am picking on them. I just wish I could wear a junior size and not a double digit size.

Well I have been doing pretty good, have been trying to go to Curves daily and today I walked for maybe a hour and 15 minutes in the neighborhood. It was great, nice weather and I really enjoyed getting that last little bit of nice weather, before the snow flies that is.

dautey-Welcome! I have seen those Gazelle's on TV, good for you. It looks like it would be a fun thing to have. I have an exercise bike, an Urban Rebounder/trampoline, a treadmill, that Turbo Track that Suzanne Summers sold, and tons of Leslie Sansone walking tapes. I try to use them and mix them up to keep from doing the same thing. I also go to Curves, which is a fun place to work out too. But, yes, you will be able to work out and catch up on your tv too. Let us know how you are doing and feel free to post in our regular Thin Wannabees thread if you would like to.

ravotrina/Isa-The bike riding will work-especially uphill, if you hate to go to gym, that will really help you. It sounds like you have a plan with the exercise and are on the right track. Let us know how you are doing and you can also post with our Thin Wannabee thread of you want to. And a big welcome to you.

Sassy Sharon

Last edited by Sassy; 11-09-2006 at 01:56 AM.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote