Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 11:04 PM   #46  
kitty Momo

I had a turkey sandwish for dinner. I made it myself with mayo and a few slices of cheese. I figured I deserved that because I didn't really eat anything all day.
Ginny- I sent a messgae on the C word.
Think we scared Michelle away? humph.......survival of the fittest baby. If you can't stand serious weight loss chatter this place ain't for you!
I am sure she is still around, at least I hope.
You sure the Hunk is in 15 tiles pieces? Or maybe you have had too much of what the kitty was drinking Ellen? lol jk....I found that funny - haha
He is a doll. I don't want him though because I wouldn't know what to do with him.

*sigh*

I always liked the maintenance guy at work (and I get to see him tomorrow!!!!) but really, what would I do with him if I got him?He smokes and has never been married or has had children. We have nothing in common.

Though I am going to sign up for camp in July and he always goes - maybe he will look across the campfire and fall in love with me?? hmmm, maybe he will be playing with his marshmellows (that sounds sexual but it's not ......oops, hope that doesn't offend anyone! lol)and lean over and say the goo reminds him of me and he can't live one more minute without being my husband???
We will have a wedding right there on the dunes (camp is at the coast) and I will be swept away with the outgoing tide. I will die happy.

So, anyway. We went to counseling tonight and Doug said he was wrong to have gotten involved with my parenting of Rach, so that made me feel better.
I am going to take Beck to Value Village to pick up something for spirit week.

Tomorrow is the bonus meeting! Cross fingers I get something! I really need shoes.

{{{{Angie}}}}} chat later
Old 04-12-2006, 11:07 PM   #47  
kitty Momo

YAY ! I made a 1000 post!!! That means I will get my $1000 bonus tomorrow!! I am sure that is what that means!! yay,,,,,,,
Old 04-13-2006, 12:02 AM   #48  
Closed

SUSAN ...I don't know how I missed that post , I was wondering what everyone was commenting on, thought I was losing my mind for a minute. WOW what is it with kids and the name calling these days. Did you throw her father out, or did Rachel leave with him. He probably enjoys acting like the night in shining armour that he isn't. Him letting her disrespect you that way is unfair. Mind you I am not a violent person but in this case I would have kicked his butt so hard he would have choked on it, and hers to. I am very understanding of teens going through their own difficult times, but thats uncalled for and unacceptable. So SORRY that happened.

GINNY C is for curse I think

I just lost half of my post I was laughing so hard the tears were running down my face. I hadn't even gotten to your post yet, I was still responding to the topic of our hunk ,it was about the picture and me trying to stretch him , my post had a little of what yours did You really had to be here I couldn't possibly bring back the moment but you would have enjoyed it to,
SUSAN I wouldn't have a clue what to do with him either
YAY CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 1000TH POST.
So you had turkey and mayo for dinner , sounds good to me, I had the salad again, a little boring, but I had limited resourses tonight.I think we are doing good,
I have a feeling if Michelle wasn't scared off before ,you gone and done it now SUSIE Well I hope you have a great night , I will be laughing in my sleep tonight about what you didn't hear, and about your TOASTED MARSHMALLOWS

I BET JANE IS JUST SHAKING HER HEAD

Last edited by Tea Rose; 04-13-2006 at 12:23 AM.
Old 04-13-2006, 03:20 AM   #49  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Hello ladies….man we have been crazy busy around here! The boys are doing great! Brandon has his two year check up on Monday, and Logan has his six month check up on Tuesday. They are both growing like weeds! They are going to eat us out of house and home when they get older! Brandon would eat non-stop all day if we let him.

Ellen~ It should be interesting to move with two little ones. But we managed to help friends of ours move, and they have a little one. It won’t take as long this time because there will be a couple other people helping move, so it should be interesting!

Ginny~ Brandon was (and maybe still is?) lactose intolerant when he was a baby. He had to have soy formula because he couldn’t keep milk based formulas down. Logan is the same way. I picked him up some 2% milk, if he can’t keep that in him, then it will be back to soy milk again! Congratulations on your newest family addition!! We are good, just crazy busy packing! (and we took back our rented computer so we are back to our dinosaur slow one) We move on the 29th. The place we are moving to is right across from water, and we will only be about 30 minutes from my in-law’s as opposed to 2 hours away.

Cristina~ I have issues with milk. I am like Brandon, if I drink/eat too much of any kind of dairy product, I usually end up having to use the bathroom. So, I am going to say that they get their lactose intolerance from me. Thanks for the Easter card.

Marti~ I am going to try him again with milk. He will drink/eat it if it is used to make something and he can tolerate it, but not if he drinks too much during the day. I am thinking that he still is, since he was when he was a baby.

Angie~ One of my nephews looks just like Rob Thomas, complete with the same dreamy eyes!
Old 04-13-2006, 07:45 AM   #50  
Ginny

Good morning ladies,

Well another day has begun. I am not to sore this morning, the soak must have helped, perhaps the biking too.

Susan, thanks for the pm, that word came to me later but didn't realize it was still used today, and by such young ones... shame on her..and shame on Doug for allowing her to disrespect you like that.. glad he realized he was not helping.... Congrats. on the 1000th post, and good luck at work with the bonus.

Mindee, glad to hear the boys are doing well. Just where are you moving too? It's nice you have lots of help.

Ellen, what can I say... Ellen... it's not a day without your clipart and posts... and I mean that in a very nice way...

Oh yeah, Susan, your camp dream.. hummmmmm playing with his marshmellows, well enough said about that

ok gotta go.. catch ya all tonight.

Have a good one
Ginny
Old 04-13-2006, 10:38 AM   #51  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Okay, ladies...that time already, again. Need to start a new thread so head on over to Chit Chat & Weight Loss #178! Wow, we are getting up there with the threads aren't we?! Anyway, see ya there!

DO NOT POST HERE! Please...
Closed Thread