Slim for summer-Any takers?

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Week 2
    So did amazing with exersice last week but not great with food. This week I'm motivated to do better with the food.

Diet- 3 HEALTHY meals, 2 HEALTHY snacks
    Exersice- 4 times to the gym, 3 times walking the dog
    Water- 4 glasses a day
    Goal- Finish reading a book I started a while ago
    Reward-Free day to just sleep in and veg out

Hope everyones week goes well
  • Hey all I started a new thread so this one does not get way tooo long...its under "slim for summer-week 2" hope thats ok!!
  • count me in. I am so glad I found this site. I really feel I am not alone.
  • I just joined here last week and haven't gotten to post. Seems like a very supportive website. My heaviest weight has been 185 in 2000. I'm only 5'4" Then I got back to around 160, then back to 176 this winter. The old yo-yo effect. I can't say I'm really doing a certain diet; but I am eating healthy for me. It is based partially on low carb/low glycemic.
    My Goals for this week:
    Diet: Try to up my protein intake (I'm not getting enough)
    Exercise: To walk three times this week.
    Water: To make sure I'm getting over 64 oz.
    Other: To organize household papers

• Hi I am new, have never joined a weight loss group
    Hi,
    I just joined and I am interested in doing the slim for the summer plan. I am getting married July 15th and really want to lose some weight. I am 43 and have battled my weight since I was a teenager. Actually all my life. My weight has bounced all over. I was doing well a few years ago, but when I turned 40 it seems as though I don't have the ambition to exercise or eat the way I should. I do drink slimfast most weekdays and eat a light lunch most of the time, but I also enjoy having wine, or a couple of drinks on the weekend.
    My plan for this week is to:
    Work out at the Gym - 3 times
    Work out at home - 1 time
    Drink 3 bottles of water