Old 01-26-2006, 02:30 AM   #91  

Wendy - That diet sounds good! After a few days of that you will most likely be very thin...and very dead!!!

I skipped the bike and weights last night and just packed more books from my room as they are coming to fetch the bed and various other things to take to auction today. Will be sleeping on the floor for the next week til we move! Will get on my bike again tonight. It made a funny noise on Tues, so will have a look at it tonight first! Hope it's not bust!!!

Have found a 'bootcamp' style workout in one of my mags that I'll start next month and then of course in March starts the Self Challenge - I hope that the rest of you will all be joining me on that...3 months and lots to gain....

Nothing else to say. No work even, so will go and surf..

meg
megsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 07:40 AM   #92  

We've just had a huge storm and it's still raining. Wish I was home in bed with a large cup of coffee and a good book. A few problems with this...1: I packed all my books up last night and 2: the auction people came this morning to collect my bed!!!
Old 01-26-2006, 10:32 AM   #93  
banned

hi guys!
bootcamp? col! good luck meg!

hey tess, jazz, and wendy whats up?
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 10:41 AM   #94  
This time for good!

Default Interesting....

Quote:
....3 months and lots to gain....
I thought the idea was to lose...

Last edited by HappyWife; 01-26-2006 at 10:52 AM.
HappyWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 12:51 PM   #95  
banned

hiya happy!
lol on the lose...i think what she means is that theres alot of benefits
Old 01-26-2006, 02:00 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi, HAHA Meg on the bed and book thing!!!!! I know how you feelsometimes.
I have had all of 3 hours sleep last night so bed is exactly where I want to be right at this very moment! Not going to happen though
not up to much today,helping a friend with some shopping for a party issues,doesn't know what to buy or how much so I'll give her a hand with that. I'm making my fattening spinich dip for the event and won't be able to touch it(to bad,it's pretty good),that's ok,I don't want to gain anything back that I have lost!!Last night was hard enough with pasta for dinner!!
thats me folks!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 02:05 PM   #97  

Been having keyboard problems and have changd battery several times but that does not fix it. sometimes it types fine and that is good. other times you strike the keys and the don't register OR the opposite and it repeats keys when you have only hit them once

so wn't postmuch until fixed. byefornow
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 03:25 PM   #98  
banned

oh man sweet that totally sucks!

hiya wendy im sorry youre so tired didnt sleep that great myself i had a bad panic attack that lasted like an hr and then i couldnt sleep. have fun shopping. can you make that dip w a lf substiute?
Old 01-26-2006, 07:01 PM   #99  

Default Good News Ladies!!!!!

hi everyone, hope everythinng is going wonderfully for all. I know things are definetly not going to good for me but for some silly reason I seem to stillbe losing weight. I lose 3.6 lbs this week in weight watchers.I am soo happy.Well, I hope thier are millions like me that can share on my celebration . Let me know ladies!!!!

Diane- whats up!! how has it been going .I know I know ,but you are strong and I hope you got your time to be alittle careless ,I really hope that you are back on track!! hey, If i can lose 10lbs you can definetly get back into the swing of things.I just want to also say thanks for all of the good advice, but remember we arent done yet!!!love ya!!!

Tess-- how's it going hows school and family!! I hope eveything is great!! let me know!!

Wendy --hi, hows everything going .Must be cold up their.have you gotten much snow!

___long term goal______hopfully by june 24

****short term goal****I want to be under 200lbs by feb.14, 3 weeks left!
jazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 08:23 PM   #100  
banned

((((hi jaz!!!!))))))) thank you......
youre doin awesome congrats!! my period came so thats why the binge i guess.....
Old 01-26-2006, 10:54 PM   #101  
banned

gnite guys...
tomm is my dental appt
Old 01-27-2006, 03:39 AM   #102  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Well ladies,I went out on a well deserved rampage tonight!! Found out more useful info on my ex husband that will be great in court!!!! It is late and I'm going to bed beford Ryan decides to get up!!!
nite!
W.
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 03:54 AM   #103  

oh my that all sounds very cloak and dagger wendy hehe

i've had a hectic day. lots of errands but not a lot done that advances my goals. had a pig out last night and paid for it this morning. won't be surprised if i have put back on some of the weight i lost

i am still experiencing high anxiety. people always ask why but it's hard to explain there isn't always a reason. in this case there are some reasons. i have a court case over a house sale that fell through and i have decisions to make around that, the garage flooded and i still have stuff to sort out, and doing my mother's accounts is driving me crazy but it's not enough to account for the way i feel. my levels of agitation are out of proportion but i don't seem to be able to get it under control. however i am trying hard.

g luck at the dentist diane
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 04:14 AM   #104  

Not much happening, no work. Eating well and will try to stay op for the weekend as well. Cycled last night and didn't even break a sweat... not sure why, but it was cooler and also only did 30min. Will do more tonight. Back stiff from sleeping on floor, but sure will be better tonight again. Am now going to surf for more books to buy.
Old 01-27-2006, 11:28 AM   #105  
This time for good!

Doing well, although my lousy scales don't say much. I am more interested in how the clothes fit anyway. And my dh says that he can really see the difference. I am staying within calorie allowances and feeling good!
HappyWife is offline   Reply With Quote