Old 01-17-2006, 07:56 AM   #91  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

Oh wow I had a hard time crawling out of bed this morning. I have to sleep for class in about 15/20 minutes...grrrr! I'm really cold too. Trying to warm up quick under a blanket before I change and such.

I didn't get to sleep very easy lastnight. Finally around 1:30, and I layed down around 10! grrr! Oh wwell, I've got time to take a nap after class today.

Ok...I need to get going now.

Diane, I really hope you have a better day today!

Wendy, did you sleep well? Did you end up eating something...hope you are feeling ok this morning!

Silver, lol! if dh has a problem that you are smelly he can go to the couch! lol.

Sweet, I'm sorry you weren't feeling well. Hope you feel better this morning!

Meg, it sounds like you are doing really good! WTG yesterday! Keep up the good work!

Leslie, wtg this weekend! Especially at Olive Garden! It is so hard to stick at a restraunt, and you really did do good! Keep it up!
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 11:34 AM   #92  

Default Hi, I'm back!

Hi everyone,

I haven't had time to read everyone's posts yet, but I'm back after a nice three day weekend.

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful weekend together.

It's so hard going back to work today, though.

Hope you all are doing well.

Lisa
hellokittyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 02:51 PM   #93  

All quiet in my house - it's nearly 9am. The boys had a friend over last night and they were talking til 11pm - even my 3yo. I can imagine he'll be a happy chap today, NOT!!

I'm on a high right now. Just jumped on the scales for my weekly weigh-in and lost 2kgs (4.4lbs) in the first week. I wasn't expecting that much so I'm thrilled.

Sweet Pea ~ Hope your head's better today.

Meg ~ Sorry you had to actually work yesterday. It's a bug*er when that happens, LOL. WTG on the bike and doing well on your plan yesterday and working to your target heart rate. That makes such a difference. I've only been walking so far so it's hard to get it up there. Once I'm a bit fitter I'll try and add a bit of jogging in there. We used to use stone too. I remember a row in the UK not long ago about some old shopkeepers (mainly fruiterers) who were refusing to use metric weights.

Leslie ~ Congrats on the great weekend. It feels so good when you manage to control your intake in difficult situations. Having to go out to dinner concerns me at the moment. WTG on your weightloss, 53lbs is awesome. I love this site, seeing so many people making such huge changes and talking about their successes (and failures) is very inspiring.

Going to float on my cloud into the bathroom and have my shower.
Silverfern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 02:55 PM   #94  

A few of us must have been posting at the same time.

Tessa ~ Sorry you had bad night last night. Hope you make it through your class today.

Lisa ~ Glad you had a great long weekend. Have a good day at work.
Old 01-17-2006, 03:28 PM   #95  

Default Wtg!!

Hey guys,

I just had to say to Tanya - way to go on the weight loss!!! Good for you!!!

Yeah, I'm back at work, waiting to go home!! Counting down the hours now!!
LOL!

Take care.

Lisa
hellokittyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 04:14 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

HI Everyone!! I feel pretty crabby today and Ryan isn't helping matters because he is crabby too Guess we just have to deal with it.
My goal weight is 10lbs away and I just can't seem to lose any weight I just don;t know what to do about this anymore,I'm pretty upset with it.
Guess I'll have to increase the exercise to an hour and a half to 2 hours a day to get any results now,but on the same note I will probably be exausted and get sick if I do.
Any suggestions??
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 05:02 PM   #97  

hey all
just touching base to say good morning
will catch you all later in the day
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 06:55 PM   #98  
banned

hey you guys.....

tess and wendy sounds like you guys could use a nap today......hope ya get one.

hi all! jasmine good luck tomorrow!! oh my gosh...tess howd it go today? if u dot wanna post then you can email me.....
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 07:51 PM   #99  

i'm napping too

already had a lie down for an hour. then got up for breakfast. i start the day with about a litre of water with lemon juice so i had that first, then napped then breakfast. now i'm going to take another rest. my brain is pickled so i need to turn off the computer and just practise some deep breathing and sit in the sun

have a nice day all
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 08:29 PM   #100  

Good evening Ladies......

I wanted to ask if any of you are keeping a jornal on the Journals page of 3FC?? I started one, but it is hard to make entries during the work day! I am doing good to keep up with you guys here in the threads!

I made a giant chef salad tonight that should last me the next couple days, so I am happy about that. When the BF is off the road, he cooks, so when he is gone, I am ALL about convenience and quick fixes! LOL
DivaLaRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 09:32 PM   #101  
banned

hi diva sometimes i hate cooking also.
hi tess!~

jasmine where ya at girl?
wendy feelin better?
Old 01-17-2006, 11:44 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Hi Ladies I still feel like I have to Vent, vent, vent but I'm not going to. Almost time for bed so I'll see you tomorrow....unless I can't sleep
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 12:35 AM   #103  

Thanks Lisa.

Wendy ~ Sorry you're having such a rough day. Vent all you like - it's good to get it out. The last few pounds are always hardest. You may need to do something different to restart your body into loss mode again. Changing your eating patterns or combinations of foods may help or change your exercise routine for a while (and I don't mean make it longer - you shouldn't have to do that). I know this one sounds bad because you've obviously worked so hard to get where you are, but another option is to forget your diet for a week or two and then get back into. Even if it means you put on a pound, sometimes your metabolism just needs a shock and a lot of people swear by it.

Hi Sweet Pea.

Diva ~ The chef's salad sounds great. It would be so great having someone to cook for me. DH is not great in the kitchen and almost never offers to cook.

Hi Diane. Are you feeling any better?

Off to make dinner.
Old 01-18-2006, 01:16 AM   #104  
banned

hi guys,
silver no, my easting is def. suffering good thing my ww meeting is thur bc i need a good kick. thanks 4 askin tho.
wendy im worried bout you!!((((((( )))))
gnite yall!
Old 01-18-2006, 01:17 AM   #105  
banned

see yall on 13!