Old 01-11-2006, 06:40 AM   #16  
deleted2

Doing very well, A! Will check in later!
Old 01-11-2006, 12:37 PM   #17  
Empress/Queen

Talking Thanks for the update!

We're on the march against the forces o' sugary evil, E!

This is my birthday and Day 11 o' my MARCH TO FINALLY GET THE DRS (Demon Refined Sugar) outta my life 'cause I really love me and the DRS is NOT my friend!!! And this is the first day o' the rest o' me life!

E 'n Nighthawk, by my feeble mathematical calculations, there are 33 more days in this CHALLENGE TO EAT NO REFINED SUGAR TILL ST. VAL'S DAY!!!

Give or take. I don't add, subtract and multiply very well, but there it is ... WE'RE ON THE MARCH!

Every day in every way, we're gettin' more and more refined sugar free ... to paraphrase Coue.

Down with the DRS! We shun him!

I shall arise and go now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eydie
Doing very well, A! Will check in later!
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:01 PM   #18  

Happy Birthday!!!
Hope you had a great one.
Day 16 and I have stopped even thinking about sugar. Yahoo!!
nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:39 PM   #19  
Empress/Queen

Thanks, Nighthawk!

I'm on Day 12, and ditto ... have stopped thinkin' 'bout sugar!
Old 01-12-2006, 07:57 PM   #20  
wsw

happy birthday, amarantha!!!! hope you had a good one! take care.
wsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2006, 08:30 AM   #21  
the sword bearer

S/C/G: 209/140

Smile

Happy Birthday...BELATED... Empress A! Hope it was a wonderful day for you.

I seem to be sugar free by my definition but only on the other thread. Hmmm...the old posting on two threads and split personality problem. Am lurking though, and you guys are doing great!

Those little red and pink boxes were here too, right after Boxing Day...in fact in the dollar store they have spring and Easter stuff going out already.....Geesh.

Have a great day!

Ceara
ceara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 06:16 AM   #22  
Empress/Queen

Thanks, Wsw and Ceara, for the birthday wishes.

I understand about the two thread dilemma, Ceara. I am sugar free on both threads but think possibly I won't be postin' on this one again, even though I started it and have enjoyed meetin' up with Nighthawk and re-base-touchin' with the sugar free queens!

I'm on Day 14, avanti.
Old 01-14-2006, 09:18 AM   #23  
deleted2

Still sugar-free!

Yesterday I went to the supermarket and it was sample day. I saw sugar-y breakfast cereals, jams, and doughnuts and had to refuse them all!
Old 01-14-2006, 06:31 PM   #24  
Empress/Queen

cross postie from land far far ... seems all I can manage right now are cross posties ... hi, E, congrats on the DSR refusal project ... how dare they put that demonic stuff out where kids can see it!

"Members o' the Diet Crimes Special Calorie Police Unit are holdin' an evening tourney tonight in honor o' the openin' o' the new Dietary Crimes Precinct (a project o' the Universal Dietary Law Consortium). The CPs are challenging the DRS Fighters to a duel to see which unit can refrain from eatin' anymore calories until midnight tonight, all havin' enjoyed a great dinner, done their Leslie Sansone workout and wishin' to keep the week's average at its precarious present level o' 1899, which is higher than planned, but no one is complainin' 'cause this be the tail end o' Day 14 o' the No Refined Sugar for 365 Days in 2006 challenge! Let the games begin!"