Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2005, 09:13 PM   #46  
GmaTo8

Hi ladies,

Not much time, so I'll make this short.

Angie - glad you feel better after coming here. I know I can always count on you guys to cheer me up, too. Wanted to be sure and tell you the next paperback in the flower series by Nora Roberts is out. It's Red Lily, which follows Blue Dahlia and Black Rose.

Susan - hey sweetie, would you mind terribly to edit your old bio, putting the new info in that one? So, no more sandwiches, huh? If I lived close to you, I'd have you over for some home-cooked meals on a regular basis.

Cristi - we have to have our family party early - the one with all the sisters, nieces and nephews, etc. The family is huge, and work parties and in-law parties got in the way when we tried to have it closer to Christmas. Did you
get your book done? I'm finding it hard to put down the new one by Sue Grafton.

Julie - oh sweetie, I thought you wanted to be called Julie or was it Jewel? That's why I suggested you put your name in your signature. Yep, Neal and I will probably be downsizing things. Since we have to pay for a new home, our travels will be a lot more limited, too.

Skew - great to see you!

Hi also to Marti, Connie, and EM!

We had a lot of fun at the party last night. My nephews got to talking about the crazy things they used to do when they were teens, and I laughed so hard I just about cried.

Gotta run. Be good, and I'll check in tomorrow.
Old 12-11-2005, 09:19 PM   #47  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Oh Gawd I can't get this hippopatomus song out of my head...just keeps going around...arghhh
Old 12-11-2005, 09:23 PM   #48  
kitty Momo

Can you edit for me Jane?? I didn't see where I could edit the old and put in new. If you can fix it up for me that would be great!!

I know - I am lazy. lol I was going over things with my supervisior when I first started the job and pointed out if the other managers filled out the historical records like they should I wouldn't have to .....search for the information I wanted *whaaa. He just said "Susan , you're killing me."

I am fine Angie. I think I will finally be able to break the piggy banck and book my room soon. Hanging in there!! Just for you another "GABY STORY"

Gabrielle loves horses and dogs.
Several weeks ago she rolled down her window and leaned out and
started barking. Rach and Beck said "louder Gaby" and Gaby would bark
louder.
She leaned over far enough in her car seat that her hair would fly in
the breeze, with the wind blowing on her face. Her eyes would be half
shut and with every "louder Gaby" she barked louder. It was funny.
Last night we drove to the store and she started to roll her window
down but her sister rolled it back up, it was cold outside.
I ran into the store and when I came out Gaby was bawling, "I can't
bark, I can't bark."
We drove Rach to her fathers and we drove home. Gaby was still
crying, saying, "I can't bark, I can't bark."
I finally said, "we can bark Gaby but we don't want to get cold. We
will stay warm in the car and bark.
So, I barked "ruff, ruff" and Gaby barked "RUFF, RUFF" and she was
finally happy.
So, we barked back and forth for a mile. This is one years worth of
therapy. haha
Old 12-11-2005, 11:52 PM   #49  
A Turtle loser

S/C/G: 254/239/200

Merry Christmas every one
And Happy Birthday to all our DEC. babies

I woke up saturday took a hot shower and made breakfeast, then I slept all day......my husband took me out to chilis for dinner I had salmon and shrimp with a double order of steamed vegtables.... and shared the lava chocolate cake....
went to church came home made brunch, then proceeded to sleep all day again, went shopping for epsom salt to soak my tired achy feet....
hopefully i'll get used to manuel labor this coming week we will be throwing freight and stocking shelves......

I recieved bad news, my friend who had breast cancer, was just told this week that it has spread and she now has bone cancer and there is nothing they can do for her, I just lost my best friend last october to bone cancer and now my other friend has it too, I cried all all day, so I'am not only physically exhausted i'am emotionaly exhausted .......

I'am glad i have a place here.....some days i just lurk I dont have the energy to post and so i thank you for your response.....you all have been so good to me, and Lord knows i need it
Michelle
Old 12-12-2005, 12:02 AM   #50  
A Turtle loser

S/C/G: 254/239/200

susan your story about how your daughter barks, reminded me of when my daughter was about 3 she acted like a dog, when people would come to the door she would bark and bark, she would put her dinner on the floor and eat.... it was funny and embarresing she would sniff people too.......she took her being a dog serious and no matter how much we scolded her it did not deteer her from being a dog......lol
Old 12-12-2005, 12:57 AM   #51  
Give me strength

That story reminds me of one of my favorite authors,,Janet Evanovich,,,in the Stephanie Plum series her niece Angela thinks shes a horse...

Michelle Im sorry about your friend,,,it is very hard to loose a friend,,,sometimes just as bad to watch them go.
<<HUGS>>
Old 12-12-2005, 12:59 AM   #52  
Give me strength

Hey this thread is full,,,skip on over to the Chit Chat #155!!
Closed Thread