Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 05:55 PM   #46  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, my doctor's appointment went great. His heart rate is in the 150's and he is doing great. My fundal height is measuring 32 1/2cms, and since I am 32 weeks today, that seems right on track.

Oh yeah, my doctor told me that I have only gained 5lbs this whole pregnancy. I think their scale is off.....LOL. Although I did have all that extra weight left over from Brandon, so it is all good.

Brandon also got his second hair cut today. He looks so cute, I will have to take some pictures with our non-digital camera. Granted it helped mommy holding/feeding him smarties while he sat on the booster seat. Then when he was all done he got to have a sucker.

Jane~ Nope, right now I still go every two weeks. I am not sure when I will be switched to the every week, but I am sure that it will be at my next appointment or the one after that.
Old 08-25-2005, 06:59 PM   #47  
kitty Momo

Hawaii is very beautiful Jane- kind of a tropical paradise.....hahaha. I enjoyed the adventure back in Nov but I missed my kids something terrible. When I stepped out of the MAX train after I landed in Portland the air just was so refreashing - cool. I missed that.
I think Rocky liked it here too but taking him out of Hawaii would be odd for him. He just feels like at 50 - who would hire him?

I am 154. I totally feel so fat lately. I have no clothes that I like to wear. I am going to buy some shoes/nylons and maybe a blouse before me job starts next Wednesday.........omg- getting excited now

The residents had cake for me and my boss gave me a card w/ flowers. Also someone gave me a wind chime - it was so nice. My boss is the greatest, I am going to miss him & the residents too.

Welcome Donna

I finally made Gaby a medical appt for her speech- excited about that also......

better get
Old 08-25-2005, 07:12 PM   #48  

Height: 5'1"

I'm back for a few....

Jane--Yep, got my cleaning done and made sure I got myself a workout while doing it! My floors should be clean enough to eat off of!! (eww....I don't think so, w/two little mugglies running on them all the time! )

Cristi--Unfortunately my hair does grow fast. It's hard when it gets too long and I just can't do anything w/it! My hair is just below my shoulders now and really layered. Almost looks like it's at the stage when you're trying to grow out the layers!

Mindee--Jhanai loved getting her hair cut when she was little so we never had to feed her candy or anything to keep her still. My neice is the same way. She saw that I was getting my hair done and when I was finished, she plopped herself on the seat and told my sister "me now mama!" It was too cute.

Susan--It has to be hard on the both of you w/the choice of who to move and why. You have your girls and he has his son. You both want the best for your kids.
How sweet of your coworkers to bring in a cake!! You deserve it and good luck on the new job.

Ok ladies...must finish doing my hair and then get ready for work.

You all have a great day! Tomorrow is Friday and I took Monday off so it means an extra long weekend again!!
Old 08-25-2005, 08:47 PM   #49  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

gawd help me I hate Telus! I called them 2 weeks ago to cancel my connection with them cause we are wanting 2 computers hooked up. And with them for what ever reason we can't...even with a rotar (sp) anyways the guy got rude and told me to buy telus hardwware told him no that i had bought one that is compatible with theirs ro should be...he cut our connection off the next day,,,
have not been on the internet for over a week...going through withdrawls.
So anyways let you know all is well,,,just not able to read anything,,,will send my work email to a couple of you (pm) so we can keep the connection.
Leave for Disneyland Saturday,,,2 more sleeps!
anyways better run...
Old 08-25-2005, 11:40 PM   #50  
GmaTo8

See you at Weight Loss & Chit Chat #142.....
Closed Thread