Old 05-07-2005, 08:28 AM   #16  

Good morning! It's an absolutely glorious day The weather forecasters were right for once. I'm feeling very energetic and have a loooooong "to do" list. DH got the new sidewalk all dug out this week. It was fairly easy because we'd had so much rain. We still have to get the pavers and he's got to get the crushed stone to put in. We're moving right along

Anne: I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy your time away from I'm with Ali...I can't believe that the people over her don't realize how she is. I give you so much credit for sticking it out. I couldn't go to work everyday having to deal with her shenanigans. I have a really great boss. It's just that right now the workload is driving me bonkers

Nikki: I'm wishing for continued great weather for you as you work on your house! You've got to be having such a feeling of accomplishment with all that you've got done. Have you been able to get back to healthier eating?

Ali: Glad that you had a good visit with your ILs. I'd be right there for italian food too...that's my weakness! Last night we went to a small italian place. I had chicken marenga...chicken, artichokes, sauce over penne pasta. It was great! I try to avoid regular spaghetti when I'm out...tend to always get some down the front of me When we got hit by lightening, it struck our chimney and bricks went flying into the yard. It sounded like an explosion I hope that you're doing well with eating and exercise. We can do it!

Have a great weekend everybody! Take care.

Kate
Katey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 09:26 AM   #17  

Good Morning,

Yesterday was a long, busy day and I wasn't able to get on the computer. We got some siding on, not to where we wanted to, but the house is looking really good. We always seem to want to get more done than we can.

The new smiley's are so cute. I love it when they add new ones. Anne, when I read your note I really did laugh out loud when you used the to describe And when you said what Danny called her, cracked me up
Happy Birthday to Michael tomorrow

Kate, your new sidewalk sounds really neat. I love the way that sounds. What will you plant along it? I was able to run to Walmart yesterday and get a few plants. I got some more tomatoes and peppers and a beautiful hanging basket. It has pink impatients and deep blue little flowers, who's name escapes me now.

Ali, poor Lacee must be really scared of storms. Is that raccoon still visiting you?

Lynn miss you.

Today, we are going to a graduation party for a friends daughter. They give pretty rowdy parties, so it should be interesting. I know there will be a hog roasted, beer and a lot of food. I am not sure we will go though. Last night, a couple that we know stopped by and DH and this couple stayed up pretty late, drinking beer. I had come in long before and was done for the night. I did say hi and then went to bed. DH came in hours later and said he was pretty miserable from drinking too much . He might not feel like partying anymore. I would be fine with that, as I have a million things to do here that I haven't been able to get to all week.

Have a good weekend, Nikki
nikkic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 03:52 PM   #18  

HI, I started a new thread, see you all there Nikki
nikkic is offline   Reply With Quote