Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 01:26 AM   #16  
Closed

Good Night you gorgeous cow

Last edited by Tea Rose; 03-20-2005 at 11:25 PM.
Old 03-19-2005, 07:25 AM   #17  
GmaTo8

Good morning, ladies,

Marti!! - so glad you're back. You were missed! Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Cristi - hope you're having fun on your vacation!

Katy - have a good time!!

Terri - YAY for your NSV!! Btw, you might want to add your name in your signature. Just a thought.

Susan - yep, Gaby's safety is most important. But I am glad she had a good time and wants to go back, 'cause it would break everyone's heart to think he took her kicking and screaming. What are you and the older girls gonna do this weekend?

Ellen - how're the kitties? Better, I hope. Shouldn't the antibiotics start kicking in now?

I've got a lot to do today. Cleaning, laundry, letting the hem out on some new dress pants. It's going to be colder in Chicago than I thought it would be, so I have to re-do my packing list. I wanted to take new spring clothes, but better stick with sweaters, etc.

BBL,
Old 03-19-2005, 10:38 AM   #18  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Good morning ladies,
Hi ya Marti glad to see you back! details girl....

Jane, I always say Im eating healthy when Im chowing down on carrot cake...same as apple muffins right?

Ellen, I love reading your posts...you are just too funny. Hope your two babies get better soon.

Susan, yikes lo cal lo alcohol beer and chocolates,,,you arereally too wild for us...
Id gladly hold him down while Ellen smacks him ...Ellen are we talking one smack or smacking till hes unconcious?

Hey Katy,,,congrats on your loss.
You too Anita! love when you can slip into a pair of old tight jeans and find them comfy instead of tight.

Well I should get going, I have about 20 ish fairies coming over today to do hair and makeup....
Making an angel cloud cake...its easy and well Im running out of time,,, I make confetti squares alot Ellen, which I believe is what your recipe is..mmmm I think Ill make that too for tonight,,,artichoke dip, spinache dip, and cocktail weinies...possibly a punch...with alcohol....hmmm no better not, nothing worse then a house full of drunk fairies.
better start cleaning...
ttfn
Old 03-19-2005, 11:10 AM   #19  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

Lo Cal/Lo Carb beer Angie, pretty good. I didn't tell you about the small bag of sour cream chips. I do have a wild history - haha.

So, jealous of you entertaining 20 ish fairies in your house. I had some munchkins here last week. lol..........

ok, need to go get some coffee. .......

Morning Jane. I know you are right I think he can show a lot of love for his children in his own way. It is amazing how Gaby knows him even though he has seen her on and off. I guess I just don't want her hurt because there will be a weekend that he won't make it because he is doing drugs or just won't have the money for gas.
I am "assuming" there.
I just know from past and what he has done with his other daughter. He is fighting for this now but I have no faith he will be there 3 months from now.

Four scores and seven chocolates ago........lol, don't know where I am going with this..........really need to give it to God. Making myself sick trying to protect Gaby. My mom said she is God's child, I guess I should trust him to take care of Gaby.........better said, I seem to get side tracked on that all the time.

...........anyway, where is my chocolate???

Ok, weighed in at 151.5.

Going to drag out my calendar and mark that down. Having a calendar always has helped me before with motivation. Also, will promise myself that I will drink water and take a walk...........off a short blank- lol

What else??? I guess set a goal.........by the end of March to be below 150.

I didn't know you were going to Chicago Jane?? How long will you be there? You aren't going to the Oprah show are you?? She is soooooooo pretty - love her clothes.

Would love to hear about your trip Mati!!!

Hi to everyone. I am working til this evening. Going to a play at my church tonight with the girls.

Going to fill up my first 20 oz. water bottle. Maybe cut my hair??? It is kind of long- shaggy........makes me feel icky now.

lol

going to get some coffee...........ignore what I am writing, not awake!

Chat later
Old 03-19-2005, 12:43 PM   #20  
Closed

Good Morning Ladies

Hi Jane
As far as I know He's a great big teddy bear loves children and adores his Grandchildren , He loves to cook and He's in the football Hall Of Fame DD is not officially engaged, but the plans are progressing quickly , DD is already looking at dresses and has picked one she would like to haveIt will be fun , but I will be so nervous. Amelie seems just a little better, but Bri is very sick I am very worried about her,may have to get her into the vet, again just to be safe , she is 17 years old , and she doesn't seem to be responding the way the others did.Its sounds like you have a busy busy day, when are you and Katie leaving, you are going to have so much fun together.Have a great day

Hi Angiesay smackem till he's unconsious did you see where Susan asked me if I wanted Pizza or Bugars, I like pizza , but I'm really not big on how bout you. I think she has an interesting appetite don't you Wow a housefull of fairy's,you will be busy, mmmm all those treats sound so good, so you call the peanut butter squares confetti squares , I never did have a name for them, my Auntie made them for me when my DS was born ,she stayed with me for a week ,and she made me all kinds of treats,she is a sweetie. Anyways have a great day , keep the alcohol handy , you may need it later

Hi Miss Susan
Your looking mighty fine today, I have a lot of opinions on the subject of Mike , but I will keep them to myself, since I haven't had my coffee yet, Its one thing to trust people who are trustworthy , but trusting someone with his past and most likely present, with a little girl is another story,She may be God's child , but someone down here has to protect her .I pray her father straightens up for everyones sake,especially for his children, and I am sure he does love Gaby in his own way, but thats not enough of a guarentee,when her life is in his hands, and thats my breif and censored opinion Now lets get back to the low carb beer, sour cream chips and chocolate, there must be something interesting going on inside your tummy today,a rummbling of sorts maybe. Yay you set a goal , put your tracker up there , and lets get cracken ,you and me against the fat. Now were you getting your hair cut , or cutting it yourself, ??? Have fun with the girls tonight . Now I am going to get my coffee

Hi Marti
I guess your still resting up from your vacation , that sounds funny,waiting to hear all about your wonderful time.

Hi Everyone Else
I hope your all having a great day , I need my coffee now , but I will check in later to see who's popped in,.

Last edited by Tea Rose; 03-19-2005 at 06:11 PM.
Old 03-19-2005, 01:06 PM   #21  
kitty Momo

Morning Ellen,

I would do a tracker but I don't know how. '''''''''''''151.5''''''''''''''----->>>>>>140"""""""""""""".......there , how is that??? lol

hmmm, see. I agree with you about Mike. It is comforting to know Gaby isn't upset about leaving with him. She is a child though. Give her candy, spend a brief time at the park and she is going to be happy.

Basically she is a happy child, very funny, loving,trusting and a sweetie.Our most vulnerable population.........

No, I see no good in her father. Sad to say, he is her father after all. Don't think the court knows didly poop about children and what is best for them. Have a relationship with both parents at all cost is their stand. Send em off with a ding bat who has a history of being ..........a ding bat.

To keep from going stir crazy though I look for the bright side and bite my nails til I have her safely in my arms again.

I went to Goodwill and got a book - stood out on the shelf. My quiet heart?? Something like that.......how to have peace in a stressful world.

Bought some candy for the office candy jar. Going to fill that up and head back home.

I can't cut behind me Ellen - talented though that I am......lol. Might go tomorrow and get it cut.

Thanks!!! Love your little pictures!!!!!

Chat later!
Old 03-19-2005, 04:48 PM   #22  
Closed

Susan I just tried to send something to your email address but it failed PM me address ,if you want of course,
Susan if you want to make a tracker, just click on my tracker, or katy's they are different sourses, and it will take you to the tracker site , just follow the instructions , its easy, so get one up there girly , I'm waitingI'm a little bloated today

Last edited by Tea Rose; 03-19-2005 at 06:01 PM.
Old 03-19-2005, 06:03 PM   #23  
kitty Momo

Hi,

K- I sent it Ellen. I did change my 39 to a 40 a while back , maybe that is why a failure?

Anyway- took a rest, saw the girls and am back to clean my place. Just had to email my boss.........this building is sooooooooooo crazy right now.

anyway, best get
Old 03-19-2005, 06:18 PM   #24  
kitty Momo

Thanks Ellen!

It is really a maintaining ticker because I have been up and down between 140 to 160 since Gaby was born.

anyway, makes me feel better.......
Old 03-19-2005, 06:58 PM   #25  
Closed

HolySusan you have lost 94 lbs thats amazing, congratulations, I have been up 30 and now 35 lbs only for the last few years when my life kind of hit rock bottom, and its been so difficult to get out of this hole I'm in, but I will, wow I am so proud of you,well your doing better than I am , looks like you will win this race
Angie one quick question was that carrot cake with or without cream cheese frosting

Last edited by Tea Rose; 03-19-2005 at 07:45 PM.
Old 03-19-2005, 11:47 PM   #26  
kitty Momo

I know Ellen..... but I lost that from Sept 98 to Feb 2000. I went from 245 to 135.

After Gaby was born in Feb 2002 I was 160 and stayed there for a year. I lost again back down to 139 and am back up to 151.......at least it is within 10 pounds.....have to get it back down.

Drank 20 oz's of water....lol....I carried that bottle around all day, took forever.

going to read - chat later.
Old 03-20-2005, 08:24 AM   #27  
GmaTo8

Good Palm Sunday Morning, ladies,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone. I'm the only one going to church today. Neal waited up on Katie last night and they are both still asleep. But the Easter Cantata is today, and I don't want to miss that.

Neal and I are taking the 2 littlest DGDs for ice cream later today. We've never had those 2 out together, lol. This ought to be fun.

I'll try to get back later. Have a great day!!
Old 03-20-2005, 10:15 AM   #28  
kitty Momo

Morning -

I remembered I forgot to turn the phones on at the office and had to run over just now. Thought I would take the chance to say hello before the busy week starts up again.......

Gaby will be back at 7 pm tonight. miss her. I rearranged the living room furniture last night and caught up on laundry - lol........my mom bought Gaby an area rug so I might go get that today for when Gaby gets home.

LOVED reading about your vacation Marti!! You and James look like a sweet couple. I am glad you arrived back safe & sound

I don't think we have an Easter Cantata at my church Jane...... they have been performing The Passion Play , this is the last day to see it. I might take the girls - we were suppose to go last night but everyone was too tired from the slumber party.

anyway.........coffee calls . My only goal today is to drink 40 oz's of water and go for a walk. Wish me luck, can't believe how I have gotten out of habit.

chat later and I wish you all a good day!
Old 03-20-2005, 12:18 PM   #29  
Closed

GOOD PALM SUNDAY
Hi Everyone
Just wanted to pop in for a minute to wish everyone a wonderful day, My oldest kitty isn't doing very well today, I am worried about her, first thing tomorrow I am taking to the vet , the antibiotics are not working for her. I have to go now and give her some medication and put cream in her eyes, I will check back in a while

Last edited by Tea Rose; 03-20-2005 at 12:41 PM.
Old 03-20-2005, 01:14 PM   #30  

Height: 5'1"

Morning ladies--

Just wanted to quickly drop in and say hello. So much to still catch up on.

A BIG welcome to Terri!!

I'll pop in later on after I get some stuff done today.

BBL
Closed Thread