Old 03-13-2005, 05:54 PM   #16  
Jeniqua

Hello everyone!! I know I've been missing in action for a bit. As you all know, I've been dealing with quite a bit lately and it has really taken a toll on me. I know as time goes on it will get easier but right now it's still hard. I am moving out of my house on May 1st. I think they found another buyer for our house. The kids and I will be staying with my brother and Sister inlaw if I don't find a place by then. So, please be praying that I find a place. I also wanted to say with everything going on I really haven't been able to focus on the challenge. I really try to get motivated but right now my heart really isn't in it. With that said I have decided to withdraw from the challenge. I am still losing weight but again not the healthy way. I have had no appetite. My friends took me out last night because they feel soo bad for me and want to see me cheer up. I know things will get better but when??

Well, I better go. I'm sorry not to get personal but when I am feeling better I will, promise. Love to all and have a good night.
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 07:34 PM   #17  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Jeniqua-Hate to see you pull out of the challenge but under the circumstances...I understand. If you need anything, just ask. Keep posting on here and let us know how you're doing.

Roxy-Sorry to hear about your computer. I got that cd in the mail friday, but haven't gotten a chance to play around with it yet. Thanks for sending it.

Tabitha-You're doing awesome with the weight loss. I lost a massive 1/2 lb. this week. Guess I should be happy it wasn't a gain. I really need to kick it up and start paying attention to my eating.

Melissa-How did you're night out with dh go? Sounds like you two got some quality time in. Doesn't that just feel good? I feel totally rejuvinated (SP?) when I get to spend time alone with mine without the background noise of 3 little girls.

Well...Looks like a non-busy thread again. I'll get back later after dinner and when we get done cleaning at my dh's work tonight. I'm having a heck of a time....my back is itching like crazy.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 07:47 PM   #18  

Hey all, sorry I'm MIA. I have been suffering on and off this week with terrible headache/migranes or something. it's debilitating...sp??.. DH says I look pale. Hopefully I'm not coming down with something. I'm up 2 lbs or about 1/2 really. that really stinks. I'm not gonna post my pic. I hope no one minds, but I mean I'm up, so I'm not trying to hide anything. I really have to get back on the ball here. It's been so hard this month.

Jeniqua, I'm so sorry you are having so much trouble. will you be staying with you brother that lives near Pallisades?? Praying for you hun. We are here for you.

Chris, it did feel good to be out with dh. We started with church, went to our favorite place to eat and then went to Borders books and sat in the cafe and talked for2 hours. Dh drove my neice home and we snuggled up and were out cold. LOL, it was a late night for us being up till 10.... Dd is starting to go to sleep on her own, so that should help us soon, but bugga STill wakes me 3 times a night for one reason or another. Anyway, hope you are having a nice weekend. Maybe this thread will pick up by tomorow.

Night all!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 08:08 PM   #19  
One day at a time!

Height: 5'4"

Hi all,

I am relatively new here--well actually I have been visiting 3fatchicks.com since 2001. But after looking on the forums recently I really like the support groups. It is just a little intimidating because most groups have been formed for a while--and naturally it takes a while to come up to speed with everyone else. From what I have read this group is great--and you are all Moms like me. So obviously you can relate to the stress and non-stop action of being a mother. I recently decided enough was enough with the way I looked and felt (let alone the climbing number on the scale). I need to dedicate myself to living healthy, not just for me but for my family. I have two daughters--Jessica is 10 and Alexa is 11. They keep me hopping. I am married to the man I met and fell in love with while living in Italy 13 years ago. He is really supportive of everything I do (thankfully!). I also work full time, and go to school online. So never a dull moment!

Currently I am using what I have learned at WW in the past (but don't do strict points, but I do use them as a reference tool quite often). Also I do think about everything I am eating, and aim to keep it all healthy. Oh ya, lots of water too! I am also eating mini-meals every few hours to curb any feelings of being too hungry. So far this has helped--because that "hungry monster" has caused me problems in the past! This past week I lost 7 pounds. Woohoo! I know it will slow down, since surely it is a lot of water weight. But I will take it!

I look forward to getting to know you all, as long as you don't mind me joining this group! I hope!

krngallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2005, 09:00 PM   #20  
I will suceed!!!

Welcome, Karen! My name is Tabitha. I am a sahm of 4 year old Brianna and 2 year old Jeffery. My daughter will start kindergarten this fall, and am looking forward to that mixed blessing. I hope that you enjoy the support and encouragement found here, and look forward to hearing from you again!

Jeniqua, my prayers are with you. I know you are going through a lot right now. Right now, you need to take care of you and your babies. We are all hear for you, and I wish you the best. Let us know how you are doing, and if there is anything I can do from way down here, girl, don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited by Redskirt1; 03-13-2005 at 09:02 PM.
Redskirt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 06:49 AM   #21  

starting a new thread
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote