Old 02-27-2005, 04:01 PM   #16  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Wow! Where is everyone?

I thought I was late getting around today. Slept in a little then went to see how dh rearranged the garage for the gun shop, ate lunch, watched a movie with the kids, now getting ready to go clean more in the kitchen and work on laundry.

I was down 3.5 this morning! I was a happy camper too.

Jen: Let us know if we can help in any way! Been there too and know all too well how rough it can be. Hope dh gets better soon and you get the furnace fixed today. Let us know!

Michelle: WooHoo! WTG girl!

Roxy: on the inches! That's awesome!

Chris: Hope the kids slept good last night. Btw, I'm 5'5".

Chrissy and Michellej: Hope the nicer weather sticks around for you. We've had upper 50's for the last couple of days. I can't wait for Spring to really get here!

Well my kitchen and dirty clothes are calling.....ugh!

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 05:20 PM   #17  
Jeniqua

Hey ladies!! Just a quick fly by for me. My husband got out of the hospital today..soo that's a plus! Our furnace still isn't running. So I am going to stay at my mom's again tonight. I am getting ready to leave in fact but I wanted to let you all know I'm doing okay. Thanks for all your kind words. You all are very special to me as well. I haven't exercised all weekend. I was surprised to see that I am back down to 159!! That's a 6 pound weight loss for me this week...Yay!! I promise as soon as I can get back in a warm house I will be getting personal with each of you. Have a lovely night. BTW, I made sure I posted my scale pic for the week too so I wasn't late this week! Talk to you ladies later...

Ohh..I almost forgot to mention.. I think we might of found an apartment!! It's right up the road from my mom's. I went and looked at it today and loved it. So please be saying a prayer for us. Most landlord's won't let you watch kids in their apartment but this guy has no problem with it!! Well, the kids and hubby are in the car for me..I'll be back as soon as I can..Love to all...BYE!!
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 07:55 PM   #18  
I will suceed!!!

Very quick post from me....My internet connection has gone wacko. I don't know if I will be able to post my scale pic when my h gets home, but I will try. I have a technician supposedly coming over in the morning to to figure out what the problem is, so hopefully it will get fixed. Right now, I can get online for literally seconds to meager minutes at a time. But I will Definately do my best to get the pic posted. I will also have to post my exercise. But I am keeping track of that, and may post it all at one time after my service gets back to where it is supposed to be. Sorry to be such a pickle. I hope everyone is doing okay. I don't even dare to take time to read the posts before I post this, because I don't want to run the risk of my explanation not being posted. Will come back and read and get more personal later. Take care everybody.
Redskirt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2005, 08:05 PM   #19  

fly by from me...............

Jeniqua, glad all is getting better....Saw your IM, sorry, I must have been having dinner at that time. LMK about that apartment.

OK, everyone else. GREAT job on all the LOSERS. I am really one since I gained weight. Anyway, I'm having a pitty party here. I feel like cra...p and and Just want to sleep. I don't want anyone to bother me. and I feel down. See what I mean. pitty pitty myself. I hope I shake this tomorrow. Ya ever feel alone even though your house if full. .........??? anyway, that's how I feel...cook, clean..take care of keeps, ....repeat pattern over and over.... Ok, smack me! I'll check in tomorrow! Night all.
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 07:55 AM   #20  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Gonna start a new thread!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote