Old 02-09-2005, 09:20 PM   #16  
Jeniqua

Good evening ladies!! Today was hetic here so I didn't get to post during the day. I finally made it back to the gym tonight!! YAY!! It felt so good. I didn't realize how much weight I had lost until tonight. The pants I wore for my pictures in the challenge. I wear those when I run too. They kept falling down while I was running!! I had to hold them up the whole time I ran my 2 miles!! I am sooo happy! My eating is going great. I've completely cut back on snacking at night too. It feels great to be back and giving it all I've got.

Mel~ Your guest speaker had a lot of good points! I never thought of the bottled water like that before. You're still going strong with your exercising! Keep up the FABULOUS job!!

Roxy~ Hey!! I too own 4 WATP tapes and I love them. I'm sure you will too.

Michelle~ Way to go with your exercising!! WOO HOO!! You're on Fire now! I'm glad you finished your paper too.

Angel Marie~ I heard apples are great for hunger pains. I read on another site about eating 3 apples a day. If you eat an apple before each meal it's suppose to help you not eat as much and take away the sweet cravings.

Tabitha~ HI!! The girls gave you some great information too. Have a nice night!

Ricci~It's no fun being sick. I hope you feel better soon (((HUGS)))

Well I better get off..Jill, Gretchen, Penny, Kristin where are you??? Hope you are all well! Have a wonderful night.
sharqueen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 09:55 PM   #17  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Hi all,
I have commandeered my dh's computer at work to leave a short post. They are still working on our carpet so mine isn't hooked up yet. Today was another long day. I've had to work all week because Geri, my co-worker, had knee surgery.
I talked to my mom tonight and she seems to be feeling okay. I was okay last night until I went to bed and then the word...Cancer...just brought it all home to me. The possibility was easier to take than finding out its definite. I'm not ready to lose my mom yet. I hope it's only in the first stages...

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. I'll update you after she has her surgery next week. I kind of wish they'd do it this week and get it over with. Enough of this waiting around.

Tabitha-I had that problem. Just don't cough... It has gotten a lot better for me. But after 3 kids...there's bound to be some problems.

Okay, Hi Michelle, Melissa, Roxy, Jillybean, Jeniqua, Gretchen, Angel ( long time no hear), Geri, Ricci, Cheri, Penny, and the rest of you chicks..> I gotta go. Dh says its time to hit the road. I've heated up the keyboard enough. Talk to you all tomorrow after work if my computer is back in its home spot. THis is killing me, not having it going....
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 10:08 PM   #18  
I will suceed!!!

Default Er....uhm....LOL

Tabitha-I had that problem. Just don't cough...

LOL, right about now, that's a lot easier said than done, LOL...bronchitis...oh well, I'm picking up some of those poise pads in the morning. Surprisingly, I don't feel like a total weirdo or freak talking about this with you guys. Thank you so much.

I hope you like your new carpet, Chrily. I have tile in my living room, it sucks. But hopefully, as soon as I can get a job and start saving some money, then the kids and I are moving into a bigger place. WooHoo!

Thanks for the advice everyone. Gotta go chase kids out of the bathroom now. And the fun never ends.
Redskirt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 10:15 PM   #19  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hello??? Is anybody there? It's Me... lol

I have been mia for the last couple weeks
I think life has finally settled back down and I am back. I have been so stressed out lately with Michelle, and hubby's taxes, hubby's company party, all of my kiddos caught a stomach virus in line, we remodeled the entire living room redoing floors, walls everything........ Life has been crazy!

I have not gotten on a scale in weeks so I couldn't even say what I weigh! I do want to apologize for bailing on the challenge Michelle, are we still sending in the $10.00 gift cards? Please let me know...

Melissa,
Congrats on winning! You are doing awesome! I find those tips really helpful also but I am drinking out of plastic right now! In order to get my water in I have to have a sports top... And the thing with the sea salt... does sea salt have sodium in it? is it actually salt? I am not familiar with it.

Michelle,
I just read through the posts and I see you have been having a hard time... Hang in there girlie... I think your body was just holding on but I know the weight will start falling off again! Congrats on starting back on South Beach.

Jeniqua,
I am glad to hear your mouth is feeling better! Congrats on the baggy clothes Woo hOO! Awesome!

Chris,
How is South Beach working out for you??? I just love the Beach!

Crystal,
Congrats on having Allison! Ten days old already! WOW!

Ricci,
I have been in the same boat with the house being sick! YUCK! Get Better Thoughts for you!

Jilly,
Thank you so much for checking in on me! Congrats on doing so awesome on the Beach! You will look awesome on it!

Tabitha,
I hope those kegals help! I know they help me... I have had the same problem before.

Angel,
I like jello and sf pudding and apples are yummy too.

Roxy,
Thanks for the extra tips! I hope you love the watp's. I know I do!

An update on Michelle! She has had a miracle! She has completely turned around and is doing much better! She has been weened off the venilator but is still in the induced coma.. They are hoping to bring her to soon. They are keeping her sediated b/c of how expanded her lungs her and with her feeding tubes and such they say she will be in extreme pain. So Thank you so much for all the concern! She is not out of the woods yet... but the hope is alot greater now!

Hi out there to Kristen, Julie HI GIRL!, Cindi, Geri, Deana, Steph, Stephanie, Gretchen and all you other lovely moms out there!

I love you all!
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2005, 10:18 PM   #20  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Just wanted to say Hi to RED
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 07:20 AM   #21  

Startging a new thread!!!!!!!!!
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote