Lo Carb weekly challenge 1/17

• Same rules as before
    1 point each work day for water, w/o, eating OP
    2 points each for same on the days off.

My goals this week are to get the water in w/o at least 3 days and eat OP!

Any body welcome
    This is it for me
  • I am claiming 2 points 1 is for exercise! and teh other water. I would have the third if I hadn't had dessert. WHich is gone!

I am off to face the day!
  • Hey all 0 points for yesterday. Fell victim to the usual traps! Right out in plain sight too!

How are you doing SUe?

Pam is 13 days OP We got to focus!
  • WEll what can I say about Weds?
    1 point for exercise
    1point for water
    .5 points for OP. I caved on ice cream after a 45 min battle w/ technology that I lost. Gave myself an anxiety attack. ( I am way more stressed than I thought)

I have been reading that eating 6 small meals a day can be helpful in cutting down calories w/o slowing your metabolism. I din't get to the grocery store yesterday. SO I think I will give that a try.

How goes it for everyone else?
  • I should label this Pat's challenge,LOL
    However I am proud to report 3 points for yesterday!
    I was also able to avoid teh Friday bagel routine!!!
    My challenge is the weekend. It is so easy to break the routine.
    But I saw a 5# wgt loss last week(some water I am sure) but I was able to wear a pr of jeans that didn't have the elastic waist!
    It sure helped when I had cravings!
    I was also able to maintain control after a very bad day at work!
  • I'm new here. Joined this week, so I'm not sure what all the rules are.

I did exercise 5 days.

Got in all the water.

Stayed on program.

WOOHOO!!
  • Hey choc you got all my points! I gor only water for thursday and exercise as I went bowling and flaired my temper a few times to burn off a few extra!!

I have to go into work for about 20 hours of OT this week. So I have not been around hope to slow down some!! LOL
  • Hey CHOC, welcome. way to go on the exercise!
    Hey Sue! I can realte to anger burning calories. Sorry about the OT. It only looks good in the paycheck, but I am afraid you might be salary!
    next week is another opportunity.