Old 11-09-2004, 09:33 PM   #16  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Howdy gals!

Sure is quiet here today. Everyone must be busy. I've tried to stay busy but got a little too much boredom in me today and did some extra snacking. My brother came over and tied up the computer for a couple hours so I couldn't think of what to do with myself.

Hey Roxy-thanks for the pep talk. How's that little brood of yours? Mine are being their usual charming little selfs. Tiana got her glasses today. She looks so "studious". Kayla says she looks like a dork. But that is just the jealousy talking. Nicole is almost head to toe black permanent marker. Kayla even put dots on her back. Bless her little heart. Needless to say I have swept the house for markers and I think I have em all.

Cindi-Sorry to hear about your rough day at work. What kind of job do you have anyhow?

Where in the world is Penny today? Deanna? Spryng? (I know you're working), Mel, Jaymi...(hellloooooo!!!!!)

Well it is time to help Tiana with her math. Her absolute worst subject right now. I think alot of it had to do with her not being able to see the board. Hope the glasses help.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 10:09 PM   #17  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

So quiet today, again!

Crystal: Glad they got the slab poured!

Mel: Hope you feel better soon.

Michelle: Too cute about the puppy trick!

Phoenix: Glad you figured out how to follow us. We start a new thread each day so look for us.

Kristin: Slow down honey!

Cindi: Sounds like you had a busy day again.

Roxy: Feathers everywhere???

Chris: If you left one marker, they will find it , never fails.

Sherry: Hope you get to feeling better soon, too! I will be joining Curves this week, when dh gets paid, as a birthday present from him . I have been going on a free week coupon that Mel sent to me.

Sorry I have been MIA most of the day. I have been helping a friend get some things out of the house of the lady that passed away yesterday before probate gets ahold of it. She had 2 girls that she had adopted and they have to get their stuff out so they will have it. What a mess. This house is incredibly cluttered! But we are getting there. We're going back in the morning and hoping probate isn't there first thing tomorrow. We still have quite alot of the girls stuff to get.

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004, 10:12 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good evening all!

Sorry I didn't get back on here last night, I was soooo tired. I don't know why I felt so exhausted yesterday since all I did was sit, but I was in bed by 8:30 and got up at 6:45, tomorrow I have to get up at 5:30 since I have to take my kids to SIL house instead of her coming here, but she will bring them home so that works for me. Just means I have to get in bed now, lol. But work went great today! We started on our medical terminology and it was so much fun! We learned 25 words today that comprise of over 200 conditions and I aced the test, 100%!! Every day we will learn 25 words. We also did some typing exercises, got to know the claims systems, etc. It was a full day but fun. Tomorrow is business day so we have to dress up, some big wigs are coming in. But I think that is fun too, lol. I bought me another pair of slacks today, some dress shoes and some dress socks (and some jewlery, lol) oh and new pencils. I feel like I am back in high school, lol... of course I didn't get paid to be in class in high school so this is even better!! The kids have been adjusting great though so that gives me peace of mind.
Well, I wish I could go on and on but I should have already been in bed. So have a great night all and I will get personal soon I promise! I miss you all!!!!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 07:12 AM   #19  

Thank you all for your warm welcome. I am really enjoying this entire site. Yesterday when I was on the verge of oversnacking simply for something to do. I came here and cruzed the strip....lol..and this thread is great! The support you are all giving one another is incrediable. OH I hear kidling footsteps upstairs. I must go and get them all their brekkie.
Thanks again all and I will post later.
cheers
phoenix
Phoenix_walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004, 08:06 AM   #20  
I'm a homeschool mama

a new thread was started
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote