Old 11-18-2004, 10:00 PM   #76  
Charmedjustice

Unhappy OOOOOOkay....here we go

I'm here, just not sure why....no let me take that back, I know why it's the admitting part I'm having trouble with. Calories today...we just wont go there. Started out great but went straight down hill.

Bfast: oatmeal, water, 1 piece of whole wheat toast, barley there butter
Lunch: hamburger, bun, slushie x2, chips (diet chips)
Dinner: fake taters, dash of gravy, coffee, koolaid 6oz, manicotti 1 1/2 peices and 1/4 cup of cottage cheese.

See no self restraint...I did move furniture and clean today for atleast 2 hours. I'm going to step for a little while. I hope...Better tomorrow, better tomorrow, better tomorrow....
Any advice is welcome....
Hugs and revolution
charmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 12:21 AM   #77  
tired of being fat

Default to much water

hello everyone,
Just wanted to post and let Sarge know that I got that extra water in today. Although I think 14 glasses of water in one day is way to much. I think I gained just from the water....lol
Well I did get another workout tape in today. Only one, but it was an intence one. My legs feel like rubber.
Anyway, I am going to go to bed. I will check in again in the morning.
Have a healthy day,
Lori
umma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 09:32 AM   #78  

Lori, did you think of me everytime you were up to the potty? You're doing great. Good job on the water and tape. I know you're right about the food. I stopped writing everything down and I think that's a no-no for me. I'll start doing it again. I met my exercise goal. 4x's at Curves this week. I'm also doing my crunches. I missed yesterday but I'll make them up after my abs stop quivering for awhile. My water intake must increase today. It was poor yesterday. I feel myself slipping in the diet and water department. Help me ladies. I won't give up though. I'll keep you going if you keep me going.

Charmed, pick a goal for the week. We actually check in on Monday so you'll have a 1/2 week. Concentrate on something you can do by then. For instance, exercise 2 times or drinking 6 glasses of water for the next 3 days. Nothing to do with weight. We'll work on you. But start small. Once you build up your confidence, you'll have more strength to control yourself. At least you're here with us.

How is everyone else doing? I think some of the bulging beauties went MIA. I hope they check in soon. The more the better.

Ok, I hope everyone has a healthy and productive day. Take care.
Bulging2Much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 01:26 PM   #79  
crazy4my6kidz

Smile Good Morning Beauties!!

Good Morning All! I am having a good day so far(it's only 10:17)!! I have already drank 1 bottle of water(I usually drink 3-4 33.8 oz bottles) Most days I don't start until lunch, so I'm ahead! I am on my way out into the COLD morning to get my 3rd day of exercise in! That will meet my goal for exercise, but I WILL get at least one more in before Monday. I have also been writing down everything I eat, the good and the bad, bad, bad! The only goal I didn't meet was not getting on the scale!! It made me step on it, I swear! It was there in front of the toilet and said I couldn't pee until I weighed, and with all that water Sarge made us drink yesterday, I just had to do it, I really had to go!!!! Okay, okay, I'm a bad liar! But I promise to stay off until Monday!
I am little down 'cause I know I am not going to make my Monday wieght loss goal. Oh well, I just have to set a new one for Christmas. I am NOT going to beat myself up!
Lori, awesome exercise!! I need to get myself motivated that much! You inspire me to get off my bottom!(and that's quite a chore!! )
Sarge-Glad to hear your family treated like the you are for your birthday!!
Luvinmom-I'm glad you're feeling better, good luck on the new house! Check in when you can!
Charmed-Welcome to the Bulging Beauties, the best group on the board!! Better tomorrow is something I always say!! Sometimes it is, sometimes its not, but there is always another one to start over with!! Good Luck, we are here for you!
I better get out of here, with all my distractions(kids) it has taken me an hour! to write this!! I need to go walk and have some quiet time!!
Peace,
Kathy
gfmomx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 02:24 PM   #80  
tired of being fat

Default good afternoon

Hello my fellow buldging beauties,

First things first..... Kathy and Sarge, Way to go on meeting your goals for the week already, and its only Thursday. You guys are awesome. I am really proud of us all. Now all you have to do is stay off the scale. That goes for you too Sarge. Mine is still hidden and I haven't tried to look for it yet. I am glad we are all getting that water in too. Again, VERY PROUD!!!!!

As for me personally, I am doing great with the water today as well. I don't think I will get a workout today. Not enough time, and the fact that my legs still hurt from yesterdays workout doesn't help. But I will get at least one more (maybe two) in this week.

I won't be around till tomorrow night. I am going to spend the night at a friends house. So I will check in tomorrow night when I get home.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK LADIES!!!!

Have a healthy weekend,
Lori
Old 11-19-2004, 02:26 PM   #81  
tired of being fat

SOrry I missed someone..... Welcome aboard Charmed. Hope to learn more about you soon.
Lori
Old 11-19-2004, 06:55 PM   #82  

Default Forgive Me, For I Have Sinned

Oh, ladies, where are you when I need you? I had a HUGE ham & cheese sub, w/ xtra cheese and mayo. On top of that, some FF from McD's. I feel like a . I know better than that. Ugh. Pepsi washed it all down. No doubt about it, I'm in for some extra exercise tomorrow and Sunday. Well, thanks for hearing my confession.

How does everyone feel about measuring themselves in addition to weighing? I thought it might help boost those that aren't losing the pounds but might be losing inches. Just a thought.

Ok, off to do some laundry.

Sincerely, me the
Old 11-20-2004, 12:19 AM   #83  

Hey Rebecca- sounds like a FULL day hehe. Been there, done that. Thats ok, we all have bad days. Don't let 1 silly bad day stop the progress. I think measuring is an excellent idea for those of us, (like moi) who arent shedding pounds. Knowing that I'm loosing inches makes me feel good and forget about the scale. Better eats tomorrow!
piink rockz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 11:24 AM   #84  
crazy4my6kidz

Cool Another COLD day!

(Start Rant) Why does my husband have to be a mechanic/truck driver/cowboy??? Why can't he do something that would let us live where it is warm most of the year??? It is only the beginning of Winter and I am COLD!! It is 30* this morning and that is ~warm~! It gets to the -teens here. I know it's colder in other places(we lived in Alaska for a year) BUT I WANT WARM RIGHT NOW!! I want to go outside and walk! I want to see the sun , not this fog and inversion!(END Rant)Thanks for listening!

Good Morning Beauties!! Sorry for the rant, just had to get that off my chest! How is everyone? It is 9:12 here and not a single child is awake!! It is so quiet(except the cat on my lap that sounds like a buzzsaw!) I know as soon as I pull out my bible study they will all crawl into bed with me! So I will sit here on the and PLAY! WAKE UP EVERYONE (you guys-not my children!!) Come out and play-or I will have to go do work (housework ) !!
Okay, I guess thats enough of my rambling I'll check in later!
Peace,
Kathy

Last edited by gfmomx6; 11-20-2004 at 01:53 PM.
gfmomx6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 06:35 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 280/275/150

Height: 5' 4"

Red face Hi everyone!

First - a concern.
Kathy, how many ounces in those glasses of water?
8oz.-1cup is a glass. They say 8 cups is enough.
14? - you can drownd yourself you know by drinking more than your body can handle. Please at least check with your doctor. I'm worried for you.

Well, I have been hiding in shame. I had 4lbs off on that Sat.- exercised and gained 2, Was working late upstairs when Tom came home at 9pm and neither of us had eaten for hours. Went to eat at the good old truck stop. Gained 2 lbs more by Mon morn.
So disgusted, I have been in hiding since and not doing well.

Stresses with Home loan refinancing and getting house ready for my sister (on chemo) and her hubby from Fla. I want their room and bathroom as clean as I can so there aren't so many germs around her.
My body is fighting me. I walked all over Wally World for hours shopping yesterday, missed getting home in time for Tom to help me unload everything. My legs were screaming at me and I have been bushed all day today - everything is creaking. Everything seems to go at a pace.
Well enough of being a
Guess i'll grab a relax tonight and get back on track. I have stayed off the scale; but will look on Mon and do a measurement.
oldwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 06:40 PM   #86  

Hi Charmed,
Welcome. I really like your avitar, I think I feel like that many days.
jump right in, it's a nice group. Carol
Old 11-20-2004, 09:34 PM   #87  
tired of being fat

Good Evening all,
Just got home a little while ago from staying at a friends house for the night. Was very good while I was there and did not cheat or anything. Stayed right on the points.......untill now. Well not really, but all I want to do right now is raid the kids halloween candy bowl. I have such a sweet tooth right now its not funny. HELP!!!!

Sarge, tisk tisk tisk, was it at least worth it? By the way, your forgiven. But I want an extra workout from you after you read this. (most likely sunday right?)
Not to sure about measureing myself. Might have to give it a shot. Gotta get a measurer first though.
Kathy, I know how you feel about the cold, but personally I hate the summer too. If it could be spring and fall all year I would be more then happy.
Oldwriter, It was me with the 14 glasses of water. I never thought of it as being harmful. I drink 10 to 12 glasses a day normally. But I did feel pretty full that day.
And please don't feel ashamed, I'm sure we all have done that. Lose weight half way through and then put it back on. I know I have. Although this week I couldn't tell you how I did cause the scale is still in hiding (wink at Sarge)
Well I am sooooooo tired. Stayed up talking like school girls last night. So I must go to bed now. Hope everyone has a healthy and happy day tomorrow (sunday) I will check in later.
Old 11-21-2004, 08:47 AM   #88  

Thanks umma for setting me straight. Sorry Kathy.
Found I can't buy Pistaccio nuts. Couldn't stay out of them. They are gone now, crossing them off my list for long time, then will buy small amount.
Have a blessed Sunday. Will see you here tomorrow. Carol
Old 11-21-2004, 10:00 AM   #89  

Default I've gone well over the edge!

HiYa,

Sarge checking in. Lori, in regards to the sub: I was sad for a few minutes. Then I wasn't. Then I was guilty for awhile, then I wasn't. Right now, it's a distant memory in the pages of my flab. Ok, so I know I need to get grip on myself. I will go for a walk after I type this. I had to work over this morning. So my adrenaline was pumping and I hope it lasts until this afternoon. I need to stay awake because the bowling party for my son is in a few hours. Nothing like 8 kids at a bowling alley to pass the time. But it'll be fun. Kathy, that's nothing for you, I'm sure.

As for the water thing, as long as you don't go much over that, you should be ok. Just make sure you space it out and that's if you don't have any other conditions to worry about. Minimum for most people is 8 glasses/day. It also depends on activity, other beverages and diet. You don't want to lose too much sodium. You're looking for light to clear pee, ladies. I wouldn't worry if that's all you drank and you're already used to drinking close to that anyway. Lori, it sounds like you're staying on track. Kathy, Carol, Piink, Jenni, and Charmed, we have to keep up with her!

Come out from the shame, Carol. As you've read, my week has been awful as far as diet is concerned. I'm pretty sure my "stupid metal box in the bathroom" won't be working correctly tomorrow. I think it's coming down with the flu. But if you get back on the ball, so will I, ok? We can do it. It sounds like everyone has had their share of stresses this past week. Let's pray for saner times.

Ok, I'm off to take my walk (ok, Lori?!) and let the chocolate fudge cake cool. I promise I won't take a bite. GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH TO FIGHT THE CHOCOLATE!

Remember troops, weigh-in is tomorrow. I also want to know how you did on your goals. Think of another, not involving pounds. Also, does everyone have someone to help measure you? Measure tomorrow as well. Let's just keep track of inches lost. We'll check every month. Have a great day.
Old 11-21-2004, 01:05 PM   #90  
tired of being fat

Default measuring

Hello everyone,
I am going to buy a measureing tape but I have never measured myself before. Where am I measuring? around my waist? (or at least where my waist is supposed to be? lol) Is there anywhere else we are measuring? So now that I sound silly, I will get back to cleaning so I can get a workout in today.
Check back later.

Lori