Old 10-04-2004, 02:45 PM   #16  
**Kristin**

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Melissa! I almost forgot until I opened up the support groups link and then i thought, uh-oh, i better get to that...hehe...and then of course you are right there to pump me up again! THanks for that..I am going to make so calls today, no real going out anywhere..trying to get sydney well!

Welcome Jessica! I am Kristin, SAHM to Sydney, 3...that is her picture that is on my avatar Hope you enjoy it here! I know its tough to keep up all the time! hehe! Haave a great day!
Okay - now I need to get my butt on the phone like I promised Melissa! I'llbe back!
LOL!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 02:56 PM   #17  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Ok Kristen,
Don't you dare use Sydney being sick as an excuse not to get your butt in gear! We are on your tail and we are making sure you are gonna complete this challenge!!!!!

Ok for real, I sure hope Sydney starts feeling better and I am so glad she enjoyed her party! Can't wait for the pics!!!!!

Jessica,
Very nice pic! Tell us about yourself! What plan are you on? What are your goals? Ok I know I'm nosey....lol

Melissa,
Thanks so much for keeping my butt in gear! I sure hope we both make the challenge this week! I am rooting for us

Ok off to get Hunter from school! Be back later
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 03:51 PM   #18  
I'm a homeschool mama

Smile I'm here..........

Hi all. I tried to post this morning after I started the new thread but we started getting storms and my network ALWAYS goes down. Just came back but we're suppose to have storms most of the week so we'll see how it goes.
I slept pretty good, Andrew only woke up once and then again at 615 because of the thunder, we went ahead and got up , then about 645 here comes Alisa scared of the thunder, and 5 minutes after that here comes Ally.
Anyways, we had our breakfast and dh was still here, but it was pouring down and I so badly needed groceries and didn't want to take the kids but he had to go do some things. So he took the girls and I took Andrew then picked up the girls after I bought the groceries before I headed home.
Anyways, buying groceries absolutely positively wears me down. I dozed and rested for about 30 minutes and feel much better.

Anyways, glad to see everyone is doing fine.

Deana, wtg on the baby chicks. Take some pictures so we can see.

Mel, that's totally okay about the clothes. Don't send anything heavier than a basic sweat suit. I don't usually do heavy heavy fleece stuff. Hope that helps.

Spryng, glad you got some rest.

Michelle, are you sleeping today?

Penny, Happy Birthday Nicholas. Hope you're doing well.

Welcome Jessica, I'm Crystal, 27 yo, sahm of 3; almost 4. Alisa will be 6 on Saturday, Ally is 3, Andrew is 22 months and I'm due Feb. 1st. This is the best place for support plus. Stick around and post often and you will have everything you need to manage a successful weight loss.

Hello to all you other sahm's.

I made sloppy joes for lunch and they're a few for leftovers, as well as leftovers from last night and I'm gonna make some kind of skillet meal so we'll have a choice for dinner. Plus salad and tea and a cake for dessert. A just because cake.

Okay, I guess that's it for me for now. TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 04:31 PM   #19  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Crystal,
Sorry that you are having bad storms there. They do have a little tropical depression thingy out there by Mexico that will hit this week. They said it will be bad rain from Texas across the Gulf Coast. Do you think it is that already?

Well I am gonna straighten up a little bit and do homework with Hunter and all that good stuff...

Have a good evening

We are taking Nicholas out to eat tonight but I promise I will be good I want to feel good about myself and the only way to do that is be good to myself
Old 10-04-2004, 04:55 PM   #20  
**Kristin**

WELL THEN ! Thank you Penny! LOL! I am glad you care I just gathered all the names of the gyms hat I want to call, played with sydney on her new leap pad and got her in the tub and down for a nap. Also did a little picking up along the way....don't we all? I think if she is feeling better tomorrow we will go and check out one of the gyms each day this week...mostly to make sure that Sydney is comfortable there. I am excited because I am not only getting myself in gear, but I am making good example choices for my daughter! go me, go me, go me !!!!!!!! hehe.....I'm silly I know...but motivated, so that is what is important right?

Crystal - hope you are doing well. Sounds like you are having a big dinner! Hope the storms don't take you away from us all week!

Penny - no really, I'm serious, I really never had anyone care about my weight besides dh and really want me to do well. I am trying to change that, telling them all, etc.

Spryng - Hope you are having a great day! Is dh gone now after his vacation? Still saying prayers that you will find a solution to your financial situation! We want you to be here though if dh is home!!!! HAHA!

Deana - How are the chicks? did those last 2 pop through? Can't wait to see pics!

Jill - Hope you are having a nice day at school!

Mel - you to, thanks for caring I am calling right now! and the insurance advice might just help!

Michelle, Ricci, Ginny, Cindi, Geri, and all you other lovely ladies! HI !!!! I am going to finish some laundry, get a small nap in while sydney is and FISR AND FORMOST call those gyms! LOL!

TTYL !
Old 10-04-2004, 05:00 PM   #21  
**Kristin**

OH I forgot to ask you ladies (Penny and Melissa mostly) are we posting each day at the end of the day with our water totals, etc? or how shall we keep track during our challenge!?!! LMK !
BTW: 44 oz. down for me so far! I bet I will make 100 oz for sure today!
Old 10-04-2004, 05:06 PM   #22  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Hello it's me!!! I didn't post all weekend cuz I was just still feeling down and it was almost overwhelming to think about posting. I was here though and thought about you guys. Anyway last night I got my butt in gear and made sure I was organized for today so that I could succeed at what I wanted to accomplish today and that made a lot of diff. in my attitude. So I went to the gym before class, made it to school on time, talked with my advisor about graduation requirements, made and appt. to talk to a gen. ed couselor and now I am home and trying to get some more water down! So all in all it's been a good day! I am going to challenge with you all and already got one day of exercising in and am about half done with my water!! YAY!! Also the dr.'s office called and Bayley is totally normal!! No e-coli or bladder infection it must have just been something on her skin that was contaminating the sample so YAY again!!

Anyway I have to tell you all about girls night. It was totally fun and Bayley ended up sleeping over at my mom and dad's for her first night away and it was so nice cuz dh and I slept in till 9:30!! However back to girls night, remember how I said we wanted to keep things healthy? Ya RIGHT! We had really good intentions and our dinner was totally CORE but my cousin invited her friend that none of us knew and wouldn't you know it she was about a size 2 and brought 4 bags of candy!!!! AHHHHHH so you know I had to have some. I have willpower unless it's right there in front of me and then it's all downhill!! Of course the skinny girl brings it!! So just thought I would share and let you know I wasn't as good as I wanted to be but I am totally on track today and ready to succeed!

Michelle I can't believe you walked at that time of night for gas!! I'm sure you must have had no choice but I would have been scared out of my mind! Glad you are ok. I can tell your a tough chick anyway! LOL I'm up for chat tonight or tomorrow night!

Mel YAY on the gym! Good job!

Deana way cool on the eggs hatching! I remember chatting with you when you first put them in the incubator! Totally cool!! How is your water so far today?

Spryng gotta love it when babies sleep in! Ok so I did cry during extreme home last night! Can you believe that house?!! Amazing!! I love that show! I also watched desperate housewives and me and dh were both very intrigued so we WILL be watching that one! I'm already hooked and I've only seen one episode! So cool about the kittens, I want another one but dh says NO! So I guess it's better anyway cuz once they turn into cats they are not so fun anymore, not that I don't enjoy them but they just don't play as much. Hope you are getting a lot done, thanks for all the great recipes!

Penny I am up for the challenge!! Count me in!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICHOLAS!!!!!!

HI Kristin! I'm so glad Sydney had a good birthday!! I hope she gets over her cold soon!

Hi Jessica, glad you found us!! I hope you continue to post here and get a good jump start on your weight loss!

Crystal sorry about those storms, I kind of enjoy them but it makes it hard to run errands and such and I bet the kids hate being in the house all day. Good luck today!

Ok enough from me for now, I need to make a few calls about bills and get some laundry going and some lunch since it's 2:00!! I'll talk to you all later!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 05:09 PM   #23  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Crystal: Stay safe with all those storms. I can't take any pics of the chicks right now cuz there's something wrong with my camera and I haven't found my paperwork to check on warranty. I really need to look for that tonight.

Jessica: Nice pic. Let us get to know you better, post often. This is the BEST bunch of grapes I've ever laid eyes on... .

Penny: Count me in on the challenge for the week. I have 80 oz of water down already and getting ready to go do my 2 mile WATP now. LET'S GO GIRLS!!!!!! on the 26 minutes, you'll finish it tonight, I know you will.

Kristin: Glad to hear that Syd had a great party and that she was so curteous . Let us know how the gym hunt goes. Glad you got your puter fixed. Maybe you need to send some help Leigh's way, we miss her.

Mel: on the excercise and the personal trainer. You HAVE to let us know how HOT he is....WOOHOO!!!!! I called Curves again and they don't offer any discount for insurance. The only thing they have right now is the 50% startup fees but with that and first month it's still $111.00. I can't do it right now. I just told them I would check back with them later.

Well gotta go do the homework thingy too. Then my 2 mile WATP, then start supper and get ready to watch the CHIEFS at 8 central.

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 05:19 PM   #24  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Jill: Stop feeling down alright? We miss you terribly when you don't post. We are here for you. If you ever need to chat let me know. I try to keep up with my status on yahoo messenger when I'm at the puter so shoot me a message. Soooooo glad Bayley's test came back negative. What a relief!!! Don't feel too bad about girls' night, it will go away this week. We can do this challenge, I know we can. Wtg on your water and excercise today.
TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 05:20 PM   #25  
I'm a homeschool mama

Okay girls.
Jill, it's totally okay to have a good night when you're out like that. Glad you did. I understand about having to change your while attitude. A few weeks ago when I was having those bad days, I put the kids to bed that night and said tomorrow we will wake up with smiles on our faces and we WILL be in good moods and have good days, and do you know that ever since then, we've done great. Just saying it aloud made the world of difference. Glad you're back with us.

Deana, are you a procrastinator like me? My camera has been messed up for a while now and I haven't even looked for the paperwork on it.

Kristin, hope the storms don't keep me away either.

Penny, I've only watched the 5 day forecast, I don't even know where these storms are coming from. Have fun tonight.

I love sitting back and watching my kids play when they don't know I'm watching. Wow the things GIRLS come up with. Makes me want to gag. My boyfriend this and that and such. So funny. Just thought I'd share.

Okay, gotta go and get ready for dinner. TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 06:15 PM   #26  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Ok Where did all you get the energy to post all that.....lol

I just posted an hour and a half ago! EEKK!!

LOL

Crystal,
I know it is so funny b/c the kids have conversations all the time!

Jill,
Ok Girlie! I am hear for you! I know you have had alot going on in a short period of time. I am so glad to hear that you are on top of the game today Congrats to Bayley on the test results! What a relief! Hate it when the office stresses you out like that!

Deana,
WTG! I am so proud of you! You better watching doing that watp's so late this evening. You might want to wait until tomorrow after you weigh in! I don't want the exercise to affect your weigh in for tomorrow!

Kristen,
We are here for you! We are gonna make sure you get through this Hope Sydney is feeling better

Ok I am off to get the kiddos ready to go! Hugs to you all Lots of luv
Old 10-04-2004, 07:42 PM   #27  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Thanks you guys for all the kind words. When I was trying to get over this feeling this weekend I couldn't help but think of you guys and know that you were there for me and it made me feel a lot better. I love you guys!!!

Kristin what did you get on e-bay?!! Don't you just love it!!
Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 08:37 PM   #28  
Ready for ACTION!!!

Default Hello Girls

I made it through surgery fine! I am a bit sore, but otherwise feeling pretty good! Glad it is all over and I can already tell it was a success!

YOu were busy ladies today, so I am not going to even try to address you all at this point!

But I do want to say I love you all and will post more tomorrow! Have a great evening!

Cindi
BIGtimeLOSER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 08:48 PM   #29  
**Kristin**

hi ladies! I am here....ALL BY MYSELF!!!! I really love the peace and quiet of the evenings when Sydney is at my parents! night to myself, can't believe it!

PEnny - thank you ! I know you are there for me....and right back at ya darlin' !

Jill - I bought Victoria Secret bras and a pair of Ralph Lauren Corduroys for sydney...$4 !!! They are here in the stores for $35 !!!!! I couldn't believe it, and they are are the same ones that I liked in the store. I am getting them for $8 NWT!!! So glad that you are feeling better, we need you here! I have days like that too! We miss you but we understand! Lots of love comin' your way girlie! COngrats on getting so much accomplished!

Cindi - glad you are feeling alright and that the surgery went good! Get some rest and come back to us in the morning!

well ladies if you want to chat, let me know I am here! But not for long...my shows are on soon! ones that i haven't seen in months! LOL!
Old 10-04-2004, 09:16 PM   #30  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Good evening ladies. It's been a busy day. I had to work. Nicole was up at 4 this morning wheezing again. Then she started throwing up. My husband got her in to her pediatrician first thing this morning for me. The doctor thinks she started with just a virus but the asthma complicates thing. Then he says she probably got a secondary infection. He did hear crackling in one of her lungs, so I guess she has a touch of pneumonia. We got the good old antibiotics. Yaaahhhh! She should be feeling better soon.

I have decided to drown myself this week again. I lost 2 pounds from my last weigh in last week. Awesome. I was even good today and skipped the fast food for lunch and went to the store instead. I actually bought a Healthy Choice frozen entree. It feels good to control an urge to do the wrong thing for me. I made a good choice for once.

Hi Jessica! Welcome to the group. You are braver than I am. I have yet to put a picture of me anywhere other than the garbage. I just hate the way I look. Anyhow, I am a SAHM of 3 girls. Tiana (11), Kayla (5), and Nicole (2). I'm 33, live in Montana, and am currently trying to do WW. I also have rheumatoid arthritis, which makes my difficult sometimes.

Michelle, You definitely are braver than me. I have a hard time walking in the dark without looking behind me every 2 seconds to make sure the Freddy Kruger isn't behind me.

Jill- Glad to hear Bayley is fine. Yipppeee! It is so scary when you get bad news from the doc.

Cindi-Glad your surgery went well. What kind of surgery did you have anyhow? I never knew.

Spryng-How's your baby kitties? My cats have lost all their cuteness esp. at 2 in the morning when they decide to play tag and run across the bed 40,000 times or when they find something loud to scoot across the wood floor in the middle of the night.

Deana-It's already frosted here a few times, just not really heavy. If I can get our camera to work, I'll post a pic of my DH's jeep...the ugly ol' thing. Thanks for asking about Nicole too. She has antibiotics now, so she should be her usual rowdy self soon.

Mel-Hey gal!

Penny-Evening to you too. Thanks for asking about Nicole too.

I gotta go now. DH needs me to pick him up at his work. TTFN. And best wishes to everyone I missed. I'm an airhead and can't remember everyone unless I scroll up and down tons of times.

~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote