Old 09-22-2004, 10:22 AM   #16  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Ok Here is Me and Hubby's engagement pic

I am trying to get in the attic to get the wedding pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bradpenny.JPG (39.2 KB, 41 views)
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 10:33 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Ok, let me try this again.. ugh... I lost my last post because our electric company decided to work on our lines outside. A little warning would be nice huh? lol.

ok, first let's see. Last night, last night was great! After dinner I got ALOT accomplished around here. I attacked my bathroom, living, kitchen, and laundry!! All I have left to do is the kids rooms. I folded laundry like crazy last night, from 6:30 pm to after Amazing race started. So I feel like I got alot accomplished and I'm so happy with that.
Speaking of Amazing Race... did anyone watch those finales last night? (I know Jill did) Big brother was predictable, but I think Drew deserved to win. So that show was ok. Amazing Race was nothing short of AMAZING!! It had my heart pumping the whole time. I was getting a little after the first hour because I just knew Chip and Kim wouldn't win, they got so far behind, how could they right? The BAM! One little thing happens and they get an 18 min lead!! Mt heart was aching for them! Christie and Collin had a driver who didn't mind breaking the law (where are police officers in Dallas Tx when you need one? huh?) I was so mad at them! But it didn't matter... once I saw Chip and Kim cross that finish line in first place I just started crying tears of joy!! They truly deserved that million dollars!! They are a couple I really admired. When all the other teams were yelling at each other and putting each other down chip and kim always remained united and never said anything negative to one another... they just kept going at it and look where it got them! If Collin and Christie would have won I would be very busy writing my hate mail this morning, lol... they were a competitive team and strong but they didn't work together well. They screamed and demeaned each other constantly. So much fighting. I hope they break up. They sucked as people that is for sure. But really, the best team won so I'm so happy!!
OK, today I don't plan on doing much, shower... then I have to go pay a bill and drop off those movies (btw my kids loved scooby doo 2) then back home to clean the kids rooms. Dinner tonight will be Moms Macaroni Casserole, I've never had it so I'll let you know how it comes out.

QOTD-- my house is pretty much filled with OP foods. Pantry is stocked with lots of br. rice, ww pastas, tuna, canned vegetables, canned crab meat, sauces, soups, etc. Freezer is full of skinless boneless chicken breasts and thighs, fish, extra lean gr. beef, vegetables, sir fry bags, meats, etc. Fridge is stocked with leftovers, ff cottage cheese, ff cour cream, milk (both 2% for the kids and ff for me) lean ham, etc and my other cabinet is filled to the brim with spices and herbs. I love to cook so I have just about every spice you can buy out there. I even paid over 20 dollars once for a bottle of spanish saffron... yum! But I love my spices. I guess that is about it, snacks I have 94% ff popcorn, sf/ff puddings... cereal for the kids and a few snacks for the kids (like marshmallows and chips and crackers and bread) so I guess that is about it. I have a little of everything but for the most part it's all OP stuff for me.

Since I've had to write this post twice now I'm running out of time so I just wanted to tell Crystal... I love all those pics!!!! You have the prettiest shaped mouth!! You are very pretty. I don't know why I had you as a blonde in my head, lol. Beautiful family and now that you know how to scan pics and upload them I can't wait to see more pics and especially lots of them when the new little bundle of joy arrives! oh and I loved your high school pic!! How old were you in that one! You still look the same, so pretty. I wish I had a scanner to show you some of my old pics. O-well, someday I'll buy one I suppose.

Ok, Penny, how did your Firm workout go?? Which one did you do?

Ok I'm so sorry, I know I have so many other people to address but I'm just plain running late and I still need a shower so I'll be back later ok? Sorry to post and run! TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 10:38 AM   #18  
SAHM of 3

Spryng, thank you so much. Never thought about my mouth as nice shaped, but it's a great compliment. The highschool pic I was 14 or 15. I only know that because the necklace I'm wearing was my long term boyfriend, my first TRUE love, Wade, and I dated him my freshman year so I had to be 14. Thanks for the compliments. I'll get addicted to showing you all pics, but I'll try to keep it under control, lol.
Sounds like you got alot done yesterday, you probably don't have anything left for a challenge today, huh? I won't be cleaning until after lunch. We're gonna school and then do lunch. So I'll check in after that to see whose around.
TTYL
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 11:04 AM   #19  
**Kristin**

hey ladies! You are all so beautiful inyour wedding pictures, that was a great idea. I don't have a scanner either so if you wanted to see mine, you would have to go to that photographers website that I gave yesterday ! I wish I had a scanner too!

Crystal - it is very nice to see a pic of you and your family! I had you pinned as blonde too, how funny......its funny because I imagined you to look so tired since ds doesn't let you sleep! LOL! but you look great, thanks for sharing! dh is skinny......I hate that, mine is about 15 lbs skinnier than me too!

Spryng - I'm with ya on the scanner and I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to be able to do a voice chat! So I need to get my christmas list made out huh?

Jill - Bayley is such a doll! I got some new pics of sydney back so I will post those on the MSN site. I am making hubby take some pics of me this weekend, so I can give you all a good ides of my before shots, and then I am going to put those "fat" pics of me everyehere!!! THat should make me not want to eat so much!

Michelle - that pic of Tay is too cute! adn you are beautiful as well ma'am !!!

Penny - I love the engagement pic! So when did you have your first, compared to when you got married...I love September, because we got married and the day after our honeymoon was over, it was sydneys b-day! 2 of the most important days of my life in one month!!!

Geri - Thanks, I know I need some time...it can't come soon enough!

Leigh - you are a knock out...wow what a babe! LOL! Hope you get some good deals at the grocery store today!

Deana - I love that wedding theme, that is really cool and you are a hot mama too! Hope you have a great day!

Amy - you are right, I never spend the money on myself either! Hope you do though to find something that you like...I know once I lose my weight, it will be alot easier to find and shop for clothes that I like...my problem now is that I am afraid to buy too much, since I want to lose weight, I don't want to get comfortable! ya know?

okay well the first QOTD: I have a mixture of stuff...starting to weed out all the suger and fat slowly......so i still have like chips and cookies, and such, but am getting rid of that stuff quick, letting dd eat it only. and I am sticking ot WW meals mostly lately, since we are constantly on the run, and salads! SPeaking of that....I need a WI, DUH! I haven't in like 3 weeks! I think I will start again next week when I am back on track and at home! I am on for the water challenge today! okay - I really need to get a few things done, then I might be back around !!!
SPryng - ever get anything in the mail??? and JIll - you should be getting a little note too
okay -see you all in a bit! Anyone up for a flylady challenge or 2, or 3 or 4....haha, you get the picture, my house is horrible! LOL! TTYL !!
sydsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 11:12 AM   #20  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

Crystal: I get soooo much trouble from my oldest son, he is 6'1" and still growing. But he got hit with height from all sides. His dad was 6'3", his grandpa on that side 6'4" and my dad was 6'2". He doesn't stand a chance at anything but tall. He constantly gives me a hard time about being short because I'm always asking him to get things up high for me. Oh well, won't hurt him to help mom.....lol. I guess it's your doll in your siggie, made me think you would be blonde too.

Penny: How was the workout? Hope your drive today is a nice one and hope there isn't anything wrong with Andrew and he gets to feeling better soon. What a nice engagement picture. You still look so much the same....does dh?

Cindi: How is Christian feeling today? Better I hope.

Michelle: Thanks for the powertoys tip. I'm gonna check it out today.

Leigh: Thank you, we are very in love. Our 6th anniversary is coming up soon and we both agree that it doesn't seem like that long. Time flies when you're having fun.... . I need to scan and post a pic of me from my first wedding...no one would believe it is me. I was 135 and blonde....I mean really blonde, thanks to my mom the beautician.....lol. I'll try to get that done in a minute.

Amy: Why not have mom take you shopping for a dress for the wedding? That way she knows you got something you need and like. We are having wonderful weather here too. Supposed to rain tomorrow but I can handle one day of it. Nothing else planned. That's so funny you said that about dh not liking tall girls. The first time I took Scott to meet my mom, she didn't even say hi first. She looked at me and asked "What is it with you and tall men?" (First dh 6'3", live-in and middle 2's dad, 6' and Scott 6'2") I answered " I guess I just find all the ones that like short, dumpy women." She almost slapped me because we are built almost exactly the same.....

Spryng: Instead of a scanner you could try to take pictures of the pictures with your digital camera. I have a close-up setting on mine. Don't know how well it will work but it might be worth a shot. Glad you got so much done last night. Wish I had. But that's what today is for. Dd has school and wants daddy to take her today and then he will have to go to bed so he can work tonight, so pretty peaceful afternoon here.

Jill: Are you awake yet? It's 8 a.m. there....

Geri: Hope you're having a great day.

Chris: How's your day going?

Hi to anyone I missed.

20 oz down, 80 to go.

TTYL
Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 11:31 AM   #21  
SAHM ?!? of 4............

OK here's a picture of my first wedding in 1987 next to a pic from the second in 1998.

Deana1113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 11:34 AM   #22  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Morning...You guys all make me look like a late riser but really...I'm not. Anyhow, Nicole is better today, but she is still a bear. I'm tired and can't seem to get past the drained feeling. Hope I'm not getting sick.

Michelle-Taylor is adorable. My Kayla is alot like her- wild hair and a is a free spirit.

Jill-Bayley is a sweetheart. I'm jealous! My kids were all baldies. I swear they didn't have much hair until they were almost 2. Nicole has the best. She has a head full of curls right now and a pretty little blonde. I'm not sure if she'll keep the curls or not but Kayla has alot of wave to her hair and if I cut it, she'd have more. I can't touch it though, she did one of those wonderful "haircuts" on herself 2 days before school started this year. Right down to the scalp in one spot. She wanted to be pretty...

You are all talking about heighth issues with the DH...Mine's not too bad. I'm 5'8 and he is 6'1. Not to far off.

QOTD-a mix of stuff. I have to keep some snackies around for the kiddies. Except I've switched them to fat-free pudding ands such. Not much in the line of breads-because of my allergies. I try to keep everyone happy. The cupboards will be doing some more changes though. DH got his blood work back from the doc and his tricyclerides are 1368 and they're supposed to be below 150. Doc says he'll be dead in 10 years or less if he doesn't start changing his habits. The keep the pop out of the house and we have to be lower fat. I do have to have my stuff for making an occasional mochacchino.

BTW-I have downed 24 oz of water so far. Doing good...
TTFN
~chris
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 12:03 PM   #23  

Okay, I forgot the QOTD in my last post: my house is also filled w/ a mixture of different kinds of foods. I have MY foods which are off limits like my yogurt, ww bagels, lean cuisines, pineapple cups. I also keep alot of lean meats in my freezer. I try to buy hubby some snacks that I don't like such as Little Debbie oatmeal pies. My son has his fruit snacks/fruit cups and cereals but I don't mess with them. If you would have asked me two months ago what was in my fridge/cabinets I would have been embarrassed to tell you b/c it would have been all junk food! Glad I went healthier! For my sake and my families.
Alora1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 12:06 PM   #24  
Curves 6-week solution

S/C/G: 159/159/135

Height: 5'4"

Ok ladies too many posts already!! Anyway I need to get to the gym so wanted to just say a quick hello and I will catch up later!

Crystal you are so pretty!! Thanks for sharing! It's great to put a face with a name! Keep sharing we love pics!

Deana your pics are aweseom too! Thanks!

Ok I am going to post one of my wedding pics. So here goes! LOL

Bayleysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 12:08 PM   #25  
Curves 6-week solution

BTW my aunt is a makeup artist and she did my makeup and I have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more on than I usually wear but she thought it would be better for pictures but I say It doesn't look like me! LOL
Old 09-22-2004, 12:36 PM   #26  
SAHM of 3

Deana, beautiful gown and wedding.
Jill, you are beautiful.

Okay, school didn't go as planned. Andrew didn't nap which wasn't too bad, I stuck in Scooby Doo 2 and that kept him occupied. But after lunch he napped, and I'm taking the opportunity to do it too. Which means, I don't know if I'll get alot of cleaning done. Laundry I will and vaccuming and such.
Okay gotta grade a paper.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 01:02 PM   #27  

Hey Ladies! I am soo busy still preparing for Patricks bday party on Sunday. I am trying to reorganize and finish up some projects. I did take time out though to go to the gym with a friend. Guess what?>?????? I joined! Please keep encouraging me to go. I don't want to waste the money!

Everyones pics look great! I don't have my scanner hooked up, so I can't scan mine to show you. I'll see what I can do later. bfn
melmcc99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 01:23 PM   #28  
Curves 6-week solution

So don't think I'm psycho or anything but just now when I was getting ready to go to the gym I grabbed my tank top and pants and headed into the bathroom (that is 3 steps away from my bedroom) and went to put on my top and it was gone. I thought it was weird since I had JUST grabbed it and went back into the bedroom to see if I had dropped it. I couldn't find it anywhere!! I looked in the drawer that I had gotten it out of and retraced my steps and I don't know how I could have misplaced it in that short little distance. Anyway after about 15 minutes of looking for it I thought I would just get another shirt and get going. Then I got this really weird feeling like I shouldn't go and there was a reason my shirt was missing. Then I got to thinking about car accidents or something and said well this is too weird I think someone is telling me to stay home! So I am going to stay home and I will just do some free weights here and take a walk later. Not worth risking my life!! Anyway I'll let you know if I find my shirt later and where it was, too weird. Has anyone had anything like this happen to them?

Ok so I watched Big Brother and Amazing Race and it was too cool. I was right there with ya Spryng on the edge of my seat with Chip and Kim! I def. didn't think they would win so I had to go to the internet and peek because I couldn't stand the suspence anymore! LOL It still had me on the edge of my seat though! Kind of funny since I already knew they had won. I def. think they deserved it. They have a family and the other 2 couple didn't yet. Anyway that was my night! LOL

Today I need to clean again. Amazing how messy a house can get with a toddler and a dh who doesn't pick up after himself! So anyone that is up for flylady just give me a hollar!! Oh I am also up for the water challenge today, I think between staying OP and all the water I lost some weight. I'll keep you in suspense and see if I can add to it by Friday. I also forgot to tell you guys that this is my last free week till school starts I'm sad but I will still be with you guys just not as much. I don't have school on Tuesdays or Fridays but Wednesdays and Thursdays are night class so no chatting on those nights darn it! I also get to go on a mini shopping spree on Friday and am getting my hair cut and weaved since my loan money is coming in. I am pretty excited about that! Ok I need to get personal now!

But first QOTD: Besides your kids and family what is your biggest accomplishment that you are most proud of? I'm going to think about this one for awhile and answer it later.

QOTD #1: we have mostly "light" and ff foods. I still buy some junk for dh's lunches but I have been slowly weaning him off of them. I have him totally on WW bread now where he used to have to have the Williams bleach white bread LOL. His junk isn't too bad though and I don't even like it so I totally stay out of it. Now if he was more of a chocolate eater there would be a problem! LOL

Michelle I didn't see that you had posted after me last night so I didn't comment on Tay's picture earlier sorry! She is just a doll! She looks so cute with her little bag and her cute outfit!! What a sweetie! Are you working today? I miss seeing half a dozen posts from you during the day! LOL We need to chat soon!

Penny thanks for the compliment on Bayleys bangs! We had to save the little pieces to put in her baby book, so cute. How did the firm video go? Way cute engagement pic!! You guys make a cute couple. Have fun driving to the capital, hope to chat with ya later!

Deana I'm up for a water challenge today!! Let's do it!! And no I wasn't awake at 8! I never am! LOL It's usually 8:30 for me!!

Leigh I'll come kick your butt in gear for ya! I am really motivated lately I just hope it keeps up after I start school again! Bayley doesn't have either of our eyes or hair color for that matter. My eyes are hazel and her dad's are dark brown and hers are bright blue and obvioulsy our hair is brown and hers is blond to who knows! I though for sure she would come out with dark hair and dark eyes but what do I know! I also though she would be 8 pounds or more and she was 6 13! LOL I hope you get your shopping done. I don't like to shop with Bayley anymore since she is getting bigger and won't nap in the store anymore so I leave her with my mom and usually get a lot more done in a shorter amount of time. Hope you are having a good day!

Amy I'm with whoever said to have your mom take you shopping for a dress for your birthday! Good idea. I think that you need to have a couple new things every once in awhile to make yourself feel good. At least that's my theory! LOL

Spryng is that macaroni casserole CORE? If it is and it turns out good let me know! Ya the shows were pretty good last night. I was so anxious about amazing race though!! LOL

Kristin my daughters b-day and my anniversary are in the same month too! Plus my sisters anniversary so it's a busy month here! I checked that website last night and you are so beautiful in your pics!! What a pretty wedding! Can't wait to see some new pics of syd and you! I had to show that one pic of syd on the toilet with her guitar to my sis the other day cuz I knew she would get a kick out of it. I laugh every time I see it! LOL

Chris glad your daughter is feeling better today! I was ROFL when I read about your daughters "hair cut"! I'm sure that will happen here someday! I was glad Bayley had a little hair just so I can do something with it. For awhile it just stuck up everywhere and I couldn't do a darn thing to it so it's nice to be able to put it up and get out of her face. If you are jelous of her you should see her cousin that is 2.5 months younger. He was born with a head full of curly dark brown hair, he looks like a puppy! It's so cute. Good job on the water, I'm right there with you!

Mel YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY you are going to the gym too! Now I have a virtual buddy to go with! I am so excited!! I will keep you in gear as long as you do the same to me too OK? Congrats on joining and take lots of pics of the birthday and share please! Hope you have a great day!

Ok guys I have been on here forever and need to get my workout in and get some things picked up around here. MY dd is licking my foot as we speak and laughing about it so I guess i should go find something for her to do! LOL TTYL
Old 09-22-2004, 01:38 PM   #29  
I'm a homeschool mama

Okay my name has changed but otherwise I'm the same. I changed my name and such because I realized that I didn't have the right email address registered with 3FC and wanted to subscribe to the threads and didn't know my password so I just change some things. So I went around the long and hard way, but it's still me.

Jill, I do the same thing sometimes. I always blame Casper. I mean there's no one else to blame and you have to blame someone right, it's not like you're losing your mind.

Okay we had lunch and Andrew is laying down. Me and Ally are going to lay down and when we get up I'll start a pot of beans and wash some dishes and get another load of laundry going and vaccum and if I have time, I'll tackle my big challenge today of which is cleaning and organizing my computer area. But that will take all day I think. I think Smallville starts up tonight and we're gonna catch that.

Next QOTD: I think it's homeschooling. It's the hardest thing to do EVER and after you see the things they learn from you teaching them the hard times are all worth while. Of course I'm only on my 3rd year of homeschooling and one child so far. But she is a doozy of a child to teach. But it's a GREAT accomplishment.

Okay gonna go nap. TTYL
mamawithdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 01:52 PM   #30  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

In answer to the next QOTD, my best accomplishment, besides my kids, would probably be changing my life after my divorce. I worked full time, and went to school at night. One difficult thing for me was learning that I didn't need someone to depend on. I was so used to having a mate, that I forgot how much I could really do on my own. I was only 2 credits away from graduating with a business degree when I found out I was pregnant. I took some time off and the school closed in the meantime. Then I got remarried and life is good.

I'm up to 36 oz. of water, and ready to float away.
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote