Old 06-09-2004, 04:50 PM   #46  

Height: 5 foot

Hi everyone! This will be a short post today, got little time!! Well I got 4 pts for yesterday and today, I finally ended up getting some exercise done. My legs hurt right about now. I dont know what kind of schedule I'm on now, just eating right and exercising when I can. I dont really have any woes for today except that there's just not enough time in the day!!!! Well this sucks that this is soo short but I have to go walk that bad dog!! She is soo bad for real!! She bit up the wheels on my baby's stroller, through her cage!!! But anyway gotta go all, will talk with you later..........
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2004, 08:03 PM   #47  

POINTS FOR TODAY:

Julie
Beth
Jaymi
Faye

MRI's are horrible and I didn't even have to lay there the length of time others would nor did I have to have my whole body in it. From my boobs up stuck out, thank God. I can understand how people freak out. As God is my witness, if they rolled you in full body there would be approx 6 inches between your forehead and the top of the machine. It makes horrible noise so you have to wear earplugs and lay deathly still. I kept thinking about the poor schmoos who have to have a head MRI. Not only all the claustrophobic and noise (which gave me a headache and I wasn't even in the thing and had ear plugs in,) but brain patients have to wear this halo thing she showed me where they strap down your head! ! The people there are so nice and they have a tv room, coffee and such and a computer room to use while you wait. The stupid doctor had not sent over my paperwork and the idiots wouldn't answer the phone so I volunteered to walk over and pick it up. Because I did that, they gave me this cool goody bag that had notepads, big box of kleenex, 2 tins of these really good mints, 2 containers of lip balm and this tiny radio with headphones that is about the size of a dinner roll. It had a key light on the end too!

Well, I want to finish watching the Reagan ceremony so ttfn!

Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 07:24 AM   #48  

THURSDAY: Today is Time for us Thursday. Please make sure you take time for just you today!

Had 3 pt today. I lost count of water and so I don't want to count it. I probably got enough, but this feeble brain has syfering problems!

Hope you all have a great day. Going to be over 90 today again so I definitely want to get out to the pool early. I burn easily and I noticed that even in the early morning, I am pinking a little bit so have to be careful with sunscreen etc.

Faye
Old 06-10-2004, 07:54 AM   #49  

Morning Ladies,
2 points yesterday. Was only off program for an ice cream cone after school. It was in the 90s and the kids deserved a treat. but today it's back to normal......low 60s and drizzling. Thank Gawd! I don't think I could take having more than 1 day of summer!! Well, technically I guess it's still spring. I can't believe in less than 2 weeks the days start getting shorter again.

Faye.....you have a hurt leg and the mri staff let you WALK to get your own papers????? They probably gave you that bag to take your mind off suing!

Jaymie....eating right and exercising when you can, that's what you're supposed to do! Good for you!

Beth, sounds like you have some good plans. I still think you should have a project or two going on, hobbies, something. Being cooped up with family is often worse than being cooped up alone. Will you at least have your own car? Or be someplace you can take a bus/train to get away??

Cat--hope you're feeling better today.

Carrie--you need to move north! The heat was a major reason why we moved here. Of course the total lack of crime and gorgeous scenery are nice too I don't have to lock my house and can leave my engine running while I go into the grocery store (only in the winter......you know, to keep the car warm so it will start again on the way home)

I had a dream last night about going to the mall with all you gals.....we were so beautiful and just had a blast picking out clothes for each other. I think it's a good omen!

Well, gotta fly........
Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 09:10 AM   #50  
It is what it is...

Morning...had another 3 pointer yesterday - Maybe Faye will post my points today ( since she didnt yesterday ) Just kidding ya Faye, I know you had brain farts from the MRI

I tell ya girls I have had it so hard getting back op this week, I have had a headache daily from being hungry and trying to adjust, it is getting really old, and today is my TOM...oops this is not Weds woes huh??

Julie - I would absolutely LOVE to move north, especially to Maine or New York, but dh does not want to ( he actually loves the hot summers ), plus all of our families are here in the state, so what are ya gonna do?

Beth - I think that is great that you are going to get to spend that much time with your family, enjoy!!

Cathy - Feeling Better?? Hope your "blues" go away soon...

Jaymi - You are getting better each day, keep at it!!!

Okay everyone, have a great day...talk later
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 12:25 PM   #51  

Carri: this is your post from yesterday and I didn't see another one. Am I missing your points in the post? Morning Everyone ... Man, my Weds woe would have to be the heat here, oh my is it bad, real thick and humid first thing in the morning, yesterday it was 90 degrees, ughhhhhh

Faye - Glad to see you get your MRI so soon, let us know how it goes....

Julie - It is hard to adjust to the heat, when it first comes on here I dont have the energy for anything but sitting...I do my best exercising when it is cool...I have always hated the summer, even when I was little, people think I am crazy but I hate to be hot

Amanda - I had a hard time coming off my meds too ( and going on ), it takes some adjustment and some are better than others...good job on not having the pizza delivered - I dont know that I would have been so strong - coming back off of vacation it has been really hard to stay within my points for the day, but I have managed to do it since Monday, but I have struggled...hope you feel better soon

Jaymi, Cathy, Susan, etc...have a great day all ...
I am really sorry if I missed them somewhere else on the thread for yesteray. Where the heck were they?

Boy I have another mess brewing about my arm now. I just wished this stuff was all over! I need to go and call the attorney about what is going on.

Faye
Old 06-10-2004, 04:21 PM   #52  
2006 - Panda Remix

Hi Gals!

I'm still feeling a bit rough, but I'm getting there - I only got 1 point yesterday. I had done really well with my eating, but in the late evening I had somewhat of a binge It was totally emotional eating as I was feeling very agitated and depressed, I wasn't hungry as I'd had a big tea - but I had bought a baguette and some feta cheese earlier as a 'treat' (big mistake!) and I just pigged out on it!

Oh well - I'm not going to get down about it - just move on! Keep moving and losing!

So today I am back on track and even forced myself onto my exercise bike after 3 days off - I was still feeling a bit dizzy, but felt that I really needed to get exercising again so I just took it gently. I am glad I did it as it has really helped lift my mood a bit.

FAYE - I think clotted cream is a sort of extra thick double cream, that has a consistency like soft cheese - it is definately the most fattening of all the creams - so stay away from it lady! I don't know how to make treacle tart - I love pastry and cakes but could never bake them, or I'd be twice the size i am now! If you really want to know, I could probably find a recipe for you - let me know.

JAYMI - Well done for getting your exercise done!

CARRIE - Well done for getting back on track. It's hard work I know - that is why I KNEW I had to get on the exercise bike today or I would have found it even harder tomorrow!

JULIE - Your weather sounds just like ours at the moment - we've just had a real heatwave for 3 days! Talking of ice cream cones......I'm going to have one right now, all within my points allowance of course!

Cat, Mscat, SandyB, Sandy Gigglez, Beth , Susan and everyone else - have a good one!

Love Amanda x

Last edited by Amanda Panda; 06-10-2004 at 04:24 PM.
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 05:08 PM   #53  

Hello Everyone -

I've been bad with the personal replies the past couple of days and am going to be today as well lol. My stomach is still bothering me and it kept me up last night until 7 this morning so I got almost no sleep. I'm dead tried. I got 3 points yesterday. I didn't exercise because I was just in too much pain. I did get a walk in today however. I have a ton of house cleaning to do before my sister gets here tomorrow. So far I haven't gotten that done either!

Hope everyone is doing okay.

Beth
Day 30 on-plan.
beth_on_the_beach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 06:05 PM   #54  

Height: 5 foot

Default Greetings!

Hi everyone!!

Short post again! I still give myself 4 pts for today even if I did eat a kid's meal from Wendy's, because my calories arent going to be over, and I did extra exercises today and still plan on doing more. I just dont seem to have enough time!!! I get on here for a few minutes and it feels like 4 hours have passed! Well time to make short comments and off to exercising before hubby comes home!!

Amanda - Glad you are feeling better and back to exercising. I am so proud of you exercising while you are still dizzy, most people (like me) would probably use that as an excuse to lay down all day!! Keep up the good work! I can see you are really trying![/SIZE]

Beth - I'ts ok, I havent been good with commenting either!! Sorry your tummy hurts....that sucks!!! Hope you have fun with your sis! I know if will be hard when you go back with your family, but you can make it!!!

Faye - The MRI sucks!!!! I dont think I could do it, they would probably have to knock me out!! I need to go to the dentist right now, but because I hate pain or anything scary they would have to tell me it was life or death for me to go. I just need a rootcanal or my tooth pulled, they filled it in, but the filling came out and I just got a big hole in my tooth. OH WELL!! Not life or death enough!!!

Satine - been going through the exact same thing....Hey is that why my head has been hurting so much?!?! Sheesh! My TOM was at the end so I couldnt figure it out!! It's like I'm going through withdrawl...but from what?!? Oh well, we can struggle together!

Julie - Thanks for the info on the brown rice, I cooked some for me last night. I'm not sure if it really tastes that different or not, It doesnt really matter to me, as long as it doesnt taste bad!!! Sound good about your dream....seeing you chickies in person....and the shopping part!!

Cat90 - I thought I was the one who was missing their boobies?!?!? OH well who knows!!! Sorry about your wrist...that sucks!!! Hope your day is going well!!

Oh well everyone, If I missed you I'm sorry!!! I gotta go and get to doing something for pete's sake!! Talk you all later!! Have a great evening!!

Last edited by Jaymi_Dol_78; 06-10-2004 at 06:10 PM.
Jaymi_Dol_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 06:38 PM   #55  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Ladies,

Julie and Carri, thanks

Hope you feel better soon Beth

Amanda, i forced myself to treadmill 4mls this morning and it really is a mood lifter is'nt it? i was'nt really in the mood cos i'm still feeling but i'm glad that i did now

I think the cause of my mood is the fact that i've been off track for a week now after i'd been doing so well it started with allowing myself that pizza and snowballed from there now i'm struggling and when i eat something i should'nt i feel guilty then mad and sad and then i eat more to cheer myself up I need to get the out and sort myself out
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 06:44 PM   #56  
Gym'll fix it!!

Jaymi, if thats a short post we'll have to look out when you get going its not me who misses my boobs its Carri i'll be glad to see the back of some of mine gots lots of lovely undies waiting for them to fit in
cat90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 07:47 PM   #57  

I wouldn't miss my boobs, but Jack sure would!

POINTS FOR TODAY: NOTICE I DID NOT FORGET CARRI TODAY!

Julie
Jaymi
Faye
Beth
Carri

Ok, anybody interested in cutting my arm off? I got a call about seeing an ortho only to have them refuse because it is a personal injury issue which means a 3rd party involved so she called my insurer to call me back about where I can go and gave me the info and believe it or not the dr A) doesn't have an appt until July 5 B) found out about the personal injury and may not be able to see me C) the only ortho in the network is 2 hours away. I ended up calling my attorney to ask them what I should do since it has been 2 1/2 weeks and I have no cast on a broken arm! She told me to tell the dr I have a subragation agreement and that should take care of it! SIGH! So they are working me in on the 23rd I guess. Jack has to call in sick and take a sick day to top it all off. I am so fed up with it all I can't stand it.

Amanda: Buck up sweety and focus focus focus. No, I don't want a recipe just wondered what it was as I know you Brits eat "tarts" that are not desserts but like main meal kind of thing and I didn't know if this was like a meat dish or a dessert kind of thing. Lord, why would anyone want to pour what we call here heavy cream on something! UGH!

Beth: Go back to basics and start over. Believe me, I have had to do that over and over but I am determined NOT to go back to where I was no matter what and if you have that in your brain, you will be ok.

Jaymi: It was a little creepy but nothing I couldn't handle considering all the other crap!

Well, ladies, I need to do some personal e-mails then I am calling it a night. I got mad at dh last night and slept downstairs on the floor with the pets so I am pretty pooped! See, even us old married folks still do stupid stuff sometimes. He came downstairs and I booted him back upstairs and told him to stay there because he knew what he did was wrong and I was too mad to go there so to leave me alone. This morning he profusely apologized plus wrote me a love letter and stuck it on the computer. I told him this afternoon that all people make mistakes and I forgive him and we should just forget about it so that was that.

See you in the morning!

Faye
Old 06-11-2004, 06:38 AM   #58  

FRIDAY: Today is Fabulous Lbs Down Friday. I know there are some good losses so let's hear them!

Check in later girls!

Faye
Old 06-11-2004, 08:33 AM   #59  

Morning ladies,
3 points yesterday.......no exercise again. I feel terrible, my body can really tell when I don't do SOMETHING everyday.....ANYTHING. Why is that so hard??? They're starting an aerobics class at my kids' school on June 21st. It's 3 times a week and only $2.50 per class. And there's babysitting. So, I'm going to go with my neighbor and check it out. I hope it's a good class, cuz I never get to actually "take" an exercise class, I'm always the one teaching it. It would be nice to just worry about myself for a change.

Oh, I tried some fat free feta cheese yesterday.........in case any of you were thinking of trying it, DON"T . It had absolutely no flavor. Now HOW to you take flavor out of something as strong as Feta??? I'm not even going to finish the box, it's just not worth the calories.

I peeked at the scale today and I've gained 2 pounds! I feel like I've been doing really well, not sure what's going on. Could be pms, could be that I"m just sitting too much. I'm going to try and get out just for a leisurely walk a couple times a day.......just to get the blood flowing. I feel stagnant.

Can't wait to see everyone's losses! Wish I could be one of them, but I'll check again at the end of the month.......there's still 3 weeks.

Later babes,
Julie
Mirabelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 09:18 AM   #60  
It is what it is...

Default Morning All

Hello, everyone. I cannot post a loss this week, I am up...from vacation and also because I am on TOM ... maybe next week....

Julie - It happens to the best of us, I am up too...dont sweat it, we can get it turned around...I am with you, lets not weigh again until the end of the month...

Beth - Sorry to hear about your stomach pain, it must be awful - do you know what it is? Or are you going to be going to the Dr? Anyway I hope it gets better real soon

Jaymi - Yeah I tend to get headaches the first week I really diet or change my eating habits...I tend to think it is caffiene or fat withdrawal my body goes through, but more than likely it is just STARVATION!!

Faye - Glad to see you posted my points today, ha ha ha I know I looked back at my post and I didnt post points for that day...I guess it was me having the brain fart...or I could just put down the crack pipe ...

Cat - Glad to hear you are feeling better!!!

Amanda - Yes it has been very hard but I am slowly but surely getting back on track, sometimes it is so hard to stick within those points and other days just so easy, I guess it will all work itself out...

Girls I have the worst cramps this morning, I need to take some Advil or something but I dont want to take it on an empty stomach, guess I will go get some breakfast and take it - I cannot sit here all day at work in this pain, but thank God I do have a sitting job when feeling like this, ughhhhhh...

Talk to you all later, have a great day...
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote