Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2004, 05:20 PM   #31  
Empress/Queen

You are definitely groovy, Eydie!!! You're my inspiration!!! See ya at 135 pounds!!!! (and before, of course)!!!!
Old 04-24-2004, 08:45 AM   #32  
Empress/Queen

SEIZE THE DAY!!!! It's a weekend but let's use this time to make progress in the direction of our goals!!!! Yowza!!!! Huzzah!!! Sis, boom, bah!!! ~ Signed, Jolly May Day Elven !!!!
Old 04-25-2004, 08:20 PM   #33  
Empress/Queen

Talking Tra La

Warning: A ME-ME-ME post! 'Well, thank goodness this site is back up,' selfishly say I, 'because I needed to report that I lost a half pound!!! The Jolly May Elves are awarding ME the first RED RIBBON of the week for reporting in! If anyone else wants a RED RIBBON please, REPORT IN!!! Thankee!'

More on ME: My Official Weigh-Day for May Day is next Sunday, May 2!!! I would like to propose that we keep this challenge going during that whole week (aka until May 9 or so, thus giving ME (and everyone else) more time to reach their goals! Wouldst all the six participants (roster to follow) be willing to continue to play with the elfies until then?

We would then need TWO more reports from everyone ... almost everyone is reporting in nicely but there've been a few slackers, so let's get sprinting as tra-la, May be upon us!!!

It be not whether we win or lose the challenge but whether we are REPORTING in!! Report, report, report!!!! Thankee again!

Last edited by Amarantha2; 04-25-2004 at 08:22 PM.
Old 04-26-2004, 07:22 AM   #34  
deleted2

Still no change for me. I still have time to lose that one pound before May 1 and I have faith that it'll happen, and then it's down to 130 for me!

Old 04-26-2004, 10:11 AM   #35  
Empress/Queen

Ok, trying this again!!! Here's a big RED RIBBON for Eydie for maintaining and reporting in!!!! Yowza!!!! Eydie, the elves are requesting an extension to the week of May 9 for this challenge (if no one objects), so you have an extra week to lose that pound!!! Dinna starve thyself or anything (I know you're too smart to do that, only being pushy and giving advice again!!!) !!!!

K hath reported by email that she's DOWN to 157 (which methinks exceeded her goal for this challenge, but I can't see it and am typing fast so the board doesn't die on me again)!!!! So she getteth a
RED RIBBON for the loss and reporting!!! Yowza!

Have also heard from Anagramatic and Wood Nymph who don't have weigh-ins to report yet, methinks, but they get a
RED RIBBON in advance anyhow!!!!

Gotta go!!! Later ...
Old 04-27-2004, 12:44 PM   #36  
Empress/Queen

Can we do the remainder of this challenge by email? Please pm the elves (or me) if any questions as to why! Thx!
Closed Thread