Old 03-28-2004, 09:41 PM   #16  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

S/C/G: 208/162/135

Height: 5' 2.5"

Ok Ladies

I am going to post my house pic and hopefully I can get it to work. My puter has been having trouble lately!

Spryng,
I did the white strips this morning and again this evening. I thought they would like stick on but they don't. They are more like gel on them but they are working already. I just want to improve them anyway I can. I don't smoke or drink coffee but I have always had a hard time with my teeth. I will let you know how they are doing in two weeks. Just expensive thought 25.00/box!
I am so glad you are getting to spend some time w/ dh for ann. Sexy panties huh? Sigh **** Soon I will buy those again!

Andrea,
Hope you enjoyed the spagetti!!! Sounds good!

Geri,
Glad you got out and took a breather with the kids! Isn't there always one last cold spurt before Easter!

Ginny,
So what did you end up with for supper???

Candy,
Hope your day is going great! How are things coming on the house? And how is your ear???

Melinda,
Congrats on you and dh having a salad Did you get a stroll in today???

Crystal,
You are doing great listing all your goals? Take one day at a time and try to focus on one aspect of weight loss. I know it always helps me

Hope everyone is having a great night. Going to the board to try and post my pic

Penny

Last edited by mompen; 03-29-2004 at 07:45 AM.
mompen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 10:12 PM   #17  
2BoysMom

Hello again,

Penny, cute house! Did you build or buy a newly built house? I know you mentioned it before but I can't remember.

Spryng, are you seeing Dh this weekend for your anniversary or are the panties for the next time he is in ...you know you could do a week's worth of exercise if you pretended to be newlyweds again And by the way....All By Myself was sung by Eric Carmen....I didn't even know Celine remade it I'm so up on music these days .... NOT! Glad you had a good day.

Ginny, you know how it is up north...you get a taste of spring then winter comes right back at you and slaps you in the face!! They say it was 67 today although it didn't feel that warm to me. It was rather cloudy most of the day so maybe when the sun was out. I was really loving it! Had most of the neighbor boys here today...we have a tree house...I'll post the pictures as soon as I take some ...anyway, Will's so shy and these kids are kind of obnoxious that they can come and play for 1/2 hour before he decides he wants to play with them...by then their parents are usually calling them home! Anyway, yes I got some yard work done but it's no where near complete.

Andrea, I know you're enjoying Dh being home. It was really nice of his parents to buy the luggage for him.

Well, I'm doing the program tomorrow night for my TOPS meeting so I had better get off here and figure out what I'm going to talk about! Have a great night everyone and I'll talk to you tomorrow morning after I get my workout in.... eh hem.....Spryng....eh hem.... uh, Spryng... going to do any pilates in your jammies tonight??????

Ricci, Hope Mom's move went well. Hi to everyone else.

TTYL!!
Chubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 08:18 AM   #18  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Hi Ladies!!!

This is the week for new changes for me! I am thinking about going back to counting ww points. I have not decided yet but I think it is the best thing for me. I stayed away from carbs for two weeks and I couldn't hold on to it. I am doing to do some seaching today and decide what is best for me.

I am going to walk this morning after I bring Hunter to school!

I will check back in later

HAVE A GREAT ON PLAN DAY
Old 03-29-2004, 08:23 AM   #19  
SAHM of 3

Smile Good Morning All

Wow, that was inviting. All of your replies to mine. Thanks for the support. I don't have any time right now to add much, I have to feed my kids. I'll be on later.
Thanks again.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 10:10 AM   #20  
Movin' to the Country!

Morning!!! I never made it back here yesterday. I was just kinda lazy yesterday. I did go to Sam's after our meeting but that was about it. I even made dh put the groceries away!!! Anyhows, Ginny, I keep meaning to ask you what ECmom means or stands for? How was dinner? I'm not painting anything at the moment but I will be painting the entire inside of my current house here soon. We want to put a fresh coat of paint on before we sell. We will also be doing all the painting on the new house unless some money pops up somewhere to pay someone else to do it. I know DH is hoping and praying for that!!!

Geri, wish I had your motivation to get outside. Weather here has been beautiful and I have just not been motivated to do anything!!! I did peeter around a couple flower beds this weekend and might go to Lowe's today to pick up some flowers. We'll see. Anyhows, hop you came up with something for you meeting!!! Can't wait to hear how your WI goes!

Penny, nice house!!! How many sq ft is it? You have a nice blank slate for your landscaping!!! We are out in the woods so we will have alot of clearing and underbrushing to do in order to make things look nice and neat. Hope you find an eating program that will work for you and I am with you about this being a week for changes! I really need to get back to exercising and eating right and I am going to do that this week!!! We can do it!!!

Spryng, glad you have found a friend!!! It is nice to have someone around that can help out with the kids and such in emergencies or anniversaries!!! Hope you find some pretty panties!!! I haven't done the new panty thing yet either! This stretched out flappy skin on my belly just doesn't make me feel attractive in sexy panties. Everyone said it would go back to normal but they were wrong!!! My skin got stretched beyond the point of return!!! Anyhows, I am sure you both will have a great time! I know we enjoyed our night out for anniversary in the Keys, even if I did fall asleep at 9:30pm (DH let me have a little nap then woke me up!!!). Anything special planned in KC?

Andrea, why does DH have to have black luggage? Is that just an airline rule or something? So nice that his parents got him some. Luggage can be so expensive! Anyhows, hope you get your grocery shopping done!!!

Crystal, I think your goals are right on track for getting that weight off!!! Did you get the kiddies fed???

Well, I need to get some work done today as I did not do any this weekend! I will try to get my exercise in before noon as it seems if I don't do it then, it doesn't get done. Hope everyone has a great day!!! TTYL!
candybar74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 11:59 AM   #21  
soontobethin

Good morning. I was going to post, but now its storming, so I will get off of here and post later. Have a great morning.
need2losemore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 01:12 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good morning all!
Candy, I think your stomach can go back to normal it just takes some time and alot of exercise. I find the pilates really helps that lower abdomen tone up well. Believe me, mine was stretched beyond repair too and it looks better everyday. And I did find some sexy panties (lacy thongs) that I know DH will love! lol. Don't know for sure what we will do in Kansas City. He wants to take me to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner and then I have no clue yet. I'm still looking for a hotel room.
Penny, let us know what you decide. I love WW (as you all know) so I think it would be great if that is what you chose, but you have to choose something that works for you. So let us know! You sound very motivated. BTW, I couldn't see a picture of your house. How did everyone else see it? There wasn't even an attachement part to your post. Hmmm.... maybe you could email it to me? if you wouldn't mind, I would love to see it too.
Geri, yes DH will be in on friday I can't wait. It will be our 6 year anniversary on sunday but we are celebrating it a day early on saturday.
Well today has been a very lazy day for me. I haven't did anything. Well I did get dressed, lol. So I guess that is something. my house needs to be cleaned so badly but I just have no energy. Maybe I'll grab a nap later and clean when I get up.
What is everyone having for dinner? I think I'll be having chicken, don't know yet what with it. TTYL!
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 01:21 PM   #23  
burned out bus driver

Gee, it looked as though I would never get here........glad that I did, though!

Spryng- glad you found some cute panties- hope Dh likes them!!!! Your plans for this weekend sound great. I hope you have a great time.

Ricci- hope the storm passed quickly, and that your day goes well! Everything ok with you?

Candy- Did you get your workout in? Guess you will be busy with end of the month (and quarter too!) stuff. Hang in there!!
Penny- I will get to the board and check out your house. Sounds cute!!!! Let us know if you need any help with WW points....after a while the points are in your head, and you start thinking in points. Freaky, but good, I guess.

Crystal- getting all that water in????? You are off to a great start!

Andrea- how is your day going? Did you make both the sauce and the pasta yourself?
Geri- Did you get your workout in???? Let us know how the WI goes!!

Well, it is nice out here in NY. Got my walk in- I do really enjoy it. The kiddies were good this am too, but then they save their nonsense for the afternoon. Gotta go get ready to start up my afternoon. See ya!
Ginny
ECmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 01:36 PM   #24  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Hi Ladies!
I am going to post real quick. Nicholas wants to play a puter game and I am going to do an exercise tape.

Ginny,
Glad you got your walk in. I know I always feel better when I exercise and being that the kiddos were good is always a +++++++++++!!!!

Spryng,
Thongs huh? LOL I am glad you found something he will love. Hope ya'll have a great time this weekend! At least you will get your exercise in one position or another!!!!!!! LOL LOL

BTW,
The house pics are on the website.

I just got word today that we have a family reunion planned for May. I don't wanna be fat and go there!!!!! So either I don't go or lose some more weight??? I will choose the latter of the two

I have been to ww before so I got all the points and such! I also got a flier in the mail and says open house is in a couple weeks I think. Anyhow, you can go for free, if anyone wants to check it out!

Have a great day !
I WILL get this exercise in and get some supper started before I gotta get Hunter from school

HOw is everyone else doing?
Andrea, Melinda, Crystal, Geri, and anyone I missed!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-29-2004, 01:37 PM   #25  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Ricci,
Sorry I missed your post up there!
Hope the storm blows through!

Let us know how you are doing! K!

TTYL!
Old 03-29-2004, 01:54 PM   #26  
SAHM of 3

Thumbs up Good Afternoon

Well, I only left a brief message this morning. Had some cleaning and rearranging to do. Back on track. I'm waiting for my son to wake up so the rest of us can have lunch.

Today is my first day back in the weight game. I found this website this weekend so I'm using it to it's fullest ability.
I was wondering what do most of you girls do? WW, South Beach, Atkins, Low Cal, go with the flow?

Spryng - I think you do WW, is that right? Is that the only thing you've done? How many kids do you have? I tried this, and it just didn't work with my family well. I also seemed to go over my point range EVERY day. I like the thought of WW, but for whatever reason, I can't get the hang of it.
I tried the Atkins and lost weight but could NOT stick to it.
I was just wanting to get the ideas of what each of you do.

My tummy is growling, I must eat.
watkinsguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 02:29 PM   #27  
I AM MY KIDS MOM

Ok
School called and I had to go get Hunter from school with an ear ache. I have the two oldest down for a nap and working on the little bit

Does anyone want to chat today?
I am going to the chatroom at 2 b/c today is one of the few days I can make it! Hope to see you there!
Penny
Old 03-29-2004, 02:41 PM   #28  

Hi again!
Penny I don't know if I will be chatting or not today. I have to get to the post office some time today to pick up a certified letter and then I will be tanning at 5:15 pm. But I may see you there! A family reunion will be a great motivator for you. I really hope you can get lots of weight off by that date!!
Crystal, yes I am on WW but no that is not the only diet I've ever been on. I have been on atkins about a dozen times and yes I would lose weight but after the two week induction period I would lose interest and really crave carbs. So I'd always cheat and cheat until I wasn't on it anymore. I've also tried carb addict diet, food combining, low fat high fiber, juice, slimfast, the cabbage diet, pills, I think I've tried just about everything out there except south beach. But WW is different now from when you did it. You no longer get point ranges, now you get a target everyday (like mine is 20) and then 35 flexpoints to use how you wish throughout the week. i really like it. I have 3 kids also and it works well for my family. I found it made me a better cook too. And my dishes aren't lacking flavor, just the fat. But my kids like vegetables and fruit so it wasn't hard getting them to eat what I make and I just don't buy much junk food for the house anymore. Not saying they don't get to eat candy and such because they do, but now it's more like a treat to them and not just a snack. But you have to find a plan that works for you and that can be made into a lifestyle. As you can see... it was a long process for me to find WW and now that I have I'll never switch. I just love it too much.
Ginny it sounds like your day is going great! I'm so happy for you! Did you check out that pilates dvd yet?
Well... guess I should get off of here. TTYL!
Old 03-29-2004, 02:43 PM   #29  

Penny I went to the moms losing weight web site and still can't find a picture of your house. Am I looking in the wrong place??
Old 03-29-2004, 02:44 PM   #30  

Never mind!! I found it!! lol!