Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2003, 10:59 PM   #31  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls,

One tired cat here these early mornings are starting to kick in I'm showing a loss of half a pound this week not much but better than a gain
What can i say? WHAT A BUNCH OF LOSERS YOU ARE!
this is a great start to the challenge Great Job!!
Old 11-08-2003, 12:08 AM   #32  
Take Out Queen

Just to add, I lost 1 inch and no pounds... but like I said with my TOM here this week I am usually up a pound or so, and I am hoping to see more than a 2 pound loss for next weeks weigh in!! I have had a hard time adjusting to work this week but packing a healthy lunch and eating a healthy small meal after work is my best bet with my personal weight loss challenge. I hope everyone has a good weekend and I will check in later! Jenn I hope you are feeling better!

~Carlie
Old 11-08-2003, 01:53 PM   #33  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

Hi
Weigh in is today (sat) right? I am down a half a pound, will be down more next week, I promise. I just joined WW, on my second day...I'm looking forward to having the points more familiar to me.
Have a good weekend
Old 11-08-2003, 01:55 PM   #34  

Hi gang
Well, bad news here....I am up 1 lb. Its been a long hard week, after being sick and just wanting comfort foods.....
However I did workout almost every day, but apparently not enough.
But the good news is I am back on the wagon. I have been to the gym for a step class and will begin cooking for the upcoming week.
So please don't give up on me yet

I vow to work harder this week

Good job to all you that stayed the same or lost.
Keep up the good work

Old 11-08-2003, 05:10 PM   #35  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Girls,

chacha..I'm sure you'll have a great weigh-in next week

Diana..I think Jenn wants us to weigh in on Fridays if you can I was pretty late checking in myself last night Good Luck with W.W. i'm sure you'll show a great loss next week

Hi Carlie, I'm planning on having a great week scale wise too
Is'nt the weather gorgeous this weekend?
Old 11-08-2003, 09:11 PM   #36  
surprising everyone

Hi guys.... well... tomorrow I will have to start a fresh post so I just wanted to remind everyone who hasn't weighed in to do it tonight. Yes, cat you were right about needing to weigh in on Friday.... It makes it "official"... well... I stopped by the other thread and didn't see anything official so I will take another look... Great job this week Ladies!
Old 11-09-2003, 02:27 PM   #37  
Take Out Queen

I want to come here on friday with a loss for me and a couple for the team here!!

I have had a good weekend as far as eating.... hehe....I am finished with my TOM and ready to see the scale tip to the left! I think for xmas I will treat myself to a fancy new scale! My first WW meeting is a week this tuesday because of this tuesday being Rememberance Day. I am looking forward to it, and a little nervous - do they weigh you infront of EVERYONE????? EEK!

Jenn ~ *curious* about the lipo... I would like it done in my arms after I lose some weight.... what is the estimated cost? I realize there is a currency difference. And also what is the average weight they want you to be to be able to perform these surguries?

Have a great week all!!

~Carlie
Old 11-09-2003, 02:43 PM   #38  
surprising everyone

Hi Carlie..... Average weight? Well..... lower than 175 preferably. Non smoker (smokers heal slower and are prone to infections) and as far as the costs go.....If only in the arms? with a skin tuck and lipo suck.... I would say maybe $1200.00 plus the cost of the operating room and your drugs 9the man with the big epidural needle seems to be most folks best friend)..... It really depends on your area too. One thing I do know is that if your going to get the arms done... for a Thousand more it would be well worth getting the hips and upper butt done, maybe throw in the outter thighs? When you do the packaqe it doesn't cost as much per procedure.........
With this all said.....
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED> GO TO NYC VS LDC WEEK 2~!!!!!!
Closed Thread