Old 06-21-2017, 11:13 AM   #16  

Good morning gals. It is overcast, hot and humid and we are bracing for tomorrow and Friday's heavy rain from the tropical storm. It is going to loop right over the top of us it looks like so I am definitely not going out tomorrow or Friday.

Post Office at it again or should I say the delivery guy. He said he couldn't deliver because there was no access. I guess he is too stupid to notice a gate and it was unlocked. Truth is he would have had to get his lazy butt out of the vehicle. I hope my shoes come today. It limits the time I can send them back when he doesn't deliver.

I have gotten very little done and frankly don't even care. I have to get some work done, but have no motivation. I did buy this swimsuit for the cruise, a few months back but the ruffle won't lay flat. I decided this morning to tack it down around the whole neckline. That didn't work very well so I cut the whole ruffle completely off and it looks very nice without it. Luckily the ruffle was sewn into the inside with a serger so I just trimmed it as close to the seam as possible and it did the trick. I loved the bright colors. I also have a black and white suit and a two piece tankini in purples and blacks so I am taking three suits. The hotel in Florida has a great swimming pool and we have yet to even go out there. Since we are going a couple days early, we should be able to enjoy it. It is huge and even has a deep end, which most hotel pools don't have anymore.

I found a cute pair of sandals that will go with my red and orange top so ordered those. They are Easy Spirit and I like the brand a lot. They are very comfortable to wear. I have several pairs of them. I am going to pack some of the non clothes soon like swimsuits and cover ups, shoes, hat and such. Things I won't want to wear before the trip.

Jean: I get about a 10% response when I write corporate about stuff. I do it anyway. It makes me feel better to vent than to hold it in. I told Jack last night there was no sense in calling the PO as I would get the same excuses as always and only raise my blood pressure getting mad. I will call if they don't deliver today and raise cain. Hopefully your new shoes will work out just right for you. This stuff guarantees no orange, but we shall see. I bought the gloves and the back thing this time to put it on so it goes on even. They have a video telling you exactly how to put it on. I am going to try it on my arms first to see how it goes. I'll let you know what it looks like.

Have a good Wednesday everyone!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg swimdress.jpg (27.0 KB, 6 views)
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 12:41 PM   #17  

Good Morning! The sun has disappeared but it is warming up out there. I have the sliding doors open and it is quite nice since the wind isn't blowing at the moment. I've done some sorting through the paper piles. I've saved newspaper clippings, magazine articles, not to mention trip itineraries, funeral and wedding programs, etc., etc., etc. The airlines sent a change in flight time for one flight and seat assignment on another flight. We were moved up a few rows from Dallas to Maui. It's an 8 hour flight and I'm not looking forward to that part. Bob is off getting a tractor ready for a tractor ride on Saturday. Ian has a ball game Friday night but Amanda thought there was a basketball game conflict. I'd rather go to a baseball game just because of the crazy seating, or lack of, at the other.

"Gma," I got my sandals yesterday, in a dirty, grungy box the UPS driver left in the garage. But they fit and I like them so I'm happy. Bob was kind enough to open the dirty outside box for me. I hope you got your shoes too. The swimsuit is cute! I thought you were done ordering cruise clothes. Amanda's mom ordered a swimsuit from a FB ad. When she got it, it didn't fit so went through the hassle to return it only to find out the company is in China. She went back and forth with the company saying they would only issue a credit to purchase something else. She finally threatened to get a lawyer and got the credit put on her credit card.

Not much going on today. I need to make some phone calls this afternoon; seriously thinking about dropping out of one group I joined last year. Three of my favorite people turned in their "not joining" next year and there are a few left I don't really care about being chummy with. Can't decide how to tactfully say that. Hope you have a terrific Thursday and enjoy!

Last edited by Jean; 06-22-2017 at 12:44 PM.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 10:55 AM   #18  

Good Morning! I'm waiting for the dishwasher to finish doing it's job so I can finish the kitchen chores and move on. Th sun is shining brightly but it is nippy outside. I think the weather God is playing tricks on us again. We are supposed toWe have rain tonight; we are planning to go to Ian's game so hope the rain waits until afterwards. It's pretty quiet in my neighborhood this morning, and not much going on. I have one box full of clothes and another almost ready for the SOS store. Found a sweatshirt from the resort where we stayed, several years ago, in MN . . . and it still had the price tag on it. It's way too big for me so don't know why it came home since I did exchange one for a smaller size after I tried it on. Guess Bob has a new shirt!

The dishwasher just finished so break time is over and I need to get moving. Hope you enjoy a fantastic Friday!
Old 06-24-2017, 02:30 PM   #19  

Good Afternoon! The sun is shining and the wind is blowing, as usual. It was 47 degrees when I came downstairs this morning! Brrrrr! I turned the furnace on for a few minutes to take the chill off the house. Before leaving for Ian's game yesterday, I changed into jeans, socks and tennis shoes, and a light weight sweatshirt over my tshirt. On the way out the door I grabbed my nylon jacket "just in case." I was thankful I did because it was cold at the game; Amanda and I both ended up wrapping blankets around our legs. It was a short game using the 10 run rule; Ian had another good game and his team won. Today he has three basketball games and two tomorrow. We opted out of going since Bob planned to go on a tractor ride today. I wished we lived closer so we could go to all the games!

I need to get busy and do some more sorting. Enjoy the rest of a super Saturday!
Old 06-26-2017, 07:22 AM   #20  

Boy I have neglected my posting! It is going to be in the 80's this week and sunny for the most part.

Gary was here two hours yesterday and fixed out electrical problem and put up our ceiling fan. Jack could have fixed the problem, which was a burned out electrical outlet, but Jack doesn't have the electrical knowledge about wiring routes. Gary tore he place apart the first time he was here trying to follow the circuits to find out and then when he came yesterday, found the end of the circuit, which was the socket where the freezer is and backed up one socket and took off the plate and he said he smelled it. So luckily, Jack had a socket and he replaced it and everything is now hunky dory. He didn't even need Jack's help putting up the ceiling fan.

I started my cruise lists yesterday while they were working. Jack bought an expensive laptop book bag several years ago and when he got the Ipad quit using it because he no longer took his laptop. We decided to take it this year and put all the electronics, cameras, and my battery charger for my scooter in it. He can then carry it on his back instead of lugging something else and can unload it onto the security belt with everything being right there. I don't have to carry anything heavy that way than either as I am taking a small crossbody handbag. We did buy new RFID wallets to travel this year. They should be here today. I am tired of getting our credit cards hacked so we got these and signed up for Apple Pay. It was what the person at our credit union suggested when I called about Jack's credit card being hacked. They tried to charge around $400 from Kitchen Collection on it, but only the first charge went through then the credit union blocked the rest of the charges. They tried to charge $11 from a tire store and the customer service rep at the credit you and I got a laugh out of what they could have tried to charge at a tire store for $11!

Jean: I don't know how Ian has the energy for all the sports he plays in. Wonder why your shipments always come to you filthy? Seems like any time you order something you get a box that is too dirty to even bring in the house. Wow it was chilly at your house on Saturday! It has been in the 90's here a lot and not cooling off significantly in the overnights to even turn off the ac. I noticed the new ceiling fan seems to help with air circulation a lot.

Everyone have a good week this week.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:26 PM   #21  

Good Evening! Bob has a board meeting at 5:00, so no cooking for tonight. It's been another sunny, jeans and shoes kind of day. The weatherman just said it will be cool all week with some rain showers in the mix. It didn't take long to count, and record, at church today since last week was organized in piles, and there wasn't much from yesterday. The gift shop was quite skimpy too. I've been doing laundry and more sorting today. When I think I am making a dent I find more, and more, and more to go through.

"Gma," I'm glad Gary was able to fix your electrical problem and install the new fan. My dad taught Bob how to wire and Bob in turn helps Jason. UPS travels on the gravel country roads with their truck doors open because they aren't air conditioned. The smart a** I complained to last year said that's just the way it is. I told him they should reroute the deliveries so the gravel roads are last. Sometimes the mailman delivers my Amazon boxes but more often than not it is the UPS guy. One guy dumps by the front door regardless of weather, and the other guy walks around back and leaves the box in the garage. I called one time when a box got wet because the guy left it too close to the overhang edge, it was windy and the box was soaked. Lucky for him whatever I had ordered wasn't damaged.

I have towels to fold and put away so best get it done. Hope you enjoy a terrific Tuesday tomorrow!
Old 06-27-2017, 08:25 AM   #22  

Good morning to you all. It is going to be hot and sunny today. My sister lives in the Phoenix area and it has been near 120 reg temp each day. They bought a new house the first of the year and I saw on FB their ac unit is out and they won't get a repairman out there until around Friday. I would not want to be them for any reason. I saw my bil posted pictures of stuff like mailboxes, trashcans, ceiling fans, etc that have melted in the intense heat. He said it was 93 in their house last night and they went to their daughter's overnight.

They actually delivered our packages on time yesterday. Jack decided to get more colors of the shorts I bought earlier this year because the fabric is very cool and moisture wicking and the waistband has the stretch in it. I bought him another 5 pairs so he has plenty for vacation. He then decides he wants polo shirts, what we call golf shirts to wear with them, so I was matching shirts with shorts online last night. I may have to reorder one in a different color as I got a message they may not have it, but that's ok. We got our RFID wallets and Jack got his Father's Day gift yesterday, which was a tshirt with the USS Kennedy on it. He wouldn't tell me what he wanted so he got a tshirt to keep his Navy alive. I am expecting a package today, but it is UPS so should be delivered.

I am going to try and get the downstairs cleaned today. I did the upstairs yesterday early. I messed up my left knee turning around in the hall bathroom so it was really sore all day yesterday. I noticed my right knee is complaining this morning but I hope getting up and moving around will kind of help that.

Jean: The dope mailman had taken to putting the packages out on the front porch and not knocking so we would think he didn't deliver until I would check status and it said delivered. Jack would look out by the mailbox, close to the house and in the garage and I told him just to be safe look and see if he put them out front, which he had. He did this twice, but delivered at the back door yesterday so am wondering if one of the two of them was the fill in. Funny thing is, it is a lot longer to walk from the parking lot down the sidewalk to the front door than parking behind the garage and walking into the gate. I saw some idiot postman on Sunday when we were out driving about 70 miles an hour in the postal truck with the door open and no seatbelt on! UPS puts packages in plastic bags, postal you get what you get. We have a patio table with umbrella they could stick packages under it to keep them dry but they just plop them on the ground.

Everyone have a good Tuesday. I need to try and get things started.
Old 06-27-2017, 01:02 PM   #23  

Good Morning! The sun is shining and it is warming up! Yay! I made a WM run this morning, it has become my $100 store, even though I don't like it, it is cheaper on some things. Ian has an early game at 6 tonight so will have to leave earlier than we usually do. Not much else planned, just waiting for Bob to come home for lunch.

"Gma," glad your packages were delivered on time. I hate second guessing what time the mail will be delivered here. The service is going from bad to worse, sometimes. Hope your knee feels better. I think I'm glad I don't live in Arizona right now.

I need to set the table and get food ready -- Birds Eye frozen chicken dinner. Enjoy your day whatever you are doing!
Old 06-28-2017, 07:27 AM   #24  

Good morning to you all. Another hot one here today though it looks like towards the weekend we may be getting rain again. I noticed the last time we went to the commissary the farmers are going to be thrilled as the corn is high and green and already tasseled. My son worked one summer as a detasseler (is that a word? )

I got my handbags yesterday. They are just ok. I loved the look of them, but the one bag has a small zip opening so it can be difficult to get stuff in properly. This brand puts a zipper pocket in an odd place, not down the middle so one side is almost useless, but I kept them anyway. I was supposed to get more hangers, but once again he got lazy and didn't deliver with the excuse he couldn't. I told Jack I am not going to call and complain anymore as last time I ripped into them big time and it doesn't do any good except to raise my bp. I don't understand why people can't just do their job!

I am going out and get my nails and toes done today then get to work on downstairs Thur and Fri. I didn't get it done yesterday, just laundry and normal chores so need to get it done before this weekend as it is shopping weekend and we are meeting a couple for dinner on Saturday early. We don't go to fireworks displays here as I think it is asking to get robbed or worse. So, we decided just to grill out for the 4th. Jack is going to smoke a rack of ribs I think and I am going to make a couple sides and some hushpuppies.

Jean: My knee is fine now, but boy was it sore for a day. I'm glad we don't live in AZ too. I imagine Las Vegas area has similar temps. You know the old saying about dry heat, but darn, 120 degrees is hot no matter how you slice it.

Everyone have a great middle of the week. Breakfast then a shower and heading out around 9.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:13 PM   #25  

Good Afternoon! The sun is shining, we've had some rain, the humidity has returned, and I'm thankful for air conditioning! This morning was my morning to work in the gift shop. The parking lot was pretty empty compared to most days. I suppose they are not drumming up any unnecessary business for the upcoming holiday. I had only one customer who bought three greeting cards, and a couple lookers. It was a long morning! Bob came for lunch and we went to the cafeteria for a baked potato bar. It was delicious!

Iowa legalized fireworks for purchase by the general public. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Supposedly it is up to the individual towns to set their own hours for shooting them off. We have set hours but not days because the city council couldn't decide and will vote again after the 4th. Of course, who follows the rules? We've had them going off in our neighborhood for a week or more and I anticipate it will only get worse. I feel sorry for the animals and parents trying to get children to sleep. They will be "legal" again between Christmas and New Year's. Some places are banning them completely which would be nice. The police have been busy answering complaints, surprise, surprise! I will now get off my soap box!

"Gma," our sweet corn wasn't the best last summer so I am more than ready for some now! I could make a meal of just sweet corn! I never detassled because I was too short, but the kids made good money doing it. Jason worked on a crew that was in the field where the famous Flight 232 lost their engine part. It wasn't found until much later though. He also helped stack hay bales on the wagon. Think that's what made him decide not to be a farmer. I like a purse with outside pockets because I keep my phone in one and car keys in the other. Also like the inside divided in some way with a zippered pocket of some sort. Hope your new ones will work for you. We can see the fireworks across the lake if we sit in our driveway. In years past the mosquitoes have been bad but this year we haven't had any.

Not much else is new and I have no motivation to do anything besides sit. We didn't get home from Ian's game until midnight again last night. He was a dsignated hitter and had some great hits, his team won 11-7. It was a big rival team so a nice win. We sat in 20 mph wind and that wasn't fun. My glasses were gritty and my clothes grungy! Hope you enjoy a nice evening and a terrific Thursday tomorrow.

Last edited by Jean; 06-28-2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old 06-29-2017, 11:30 AM   #26  

Good morning everybody! Another beautiful day here today. We are expecting rain by the weekend though so who knows?

I started matching up my outfits for our cruise and found I was a dress short so ordered another one with a matching shrug sweater and then when I got everything by outfits found I have 3 tops that were too small so ordered some to make up for those. I think I have everything now when it all comes in.

They still aren't delivering stuff when it says it is out for delivery and I am not going to make any more stink about it unless it is something we need right away. I see no sense in paying Amazon prime then paying more to have it delivered UPS instead of UPS handing it off to the post office. I get no where with them.

Jean: Fireworks are illegal in TN, but people either go to MS or to AR and buy them and bring them back. They set them off here in the complex and I always worry about them setting either condos or trees on fire since we have a lot of trees. I just pray every fourth and every new year's they won't set something on fire. The new handbag has two snapped pocket on the outside. I put my keys in one and pens in the other. I put my phone in an inside pocket since I rarely need it. Euww I wouldn't want sand and grit blowing all over me either. We went to a high school football game years ago with my sister and bil. My nephew was playing. It was so cold I think we stuck to the seats. I swore I would never go to another ballgame of any kind if it was that cold. We went to a Cubs game years ago for my birthday. I remember because they retired one of the Cubs jerseys that day. Anyway, we checked into our hotel on Saturday and the weather was in the 70's. It was the end of Sept, but they had been having great weather and it was going to be mid 70's all weekend. Uh no, the next day it was in the low 40's with the wind blowing about 35 mph and we had no sweaters, blankets, nothing. We about froze to death and didn't even stay for the whole game because it was so very cold.

You all have a nice Thursday. I am off to get something done, maybe....
Old 06-29-2017, 01:01 PM   #27  

Good Morning! The sun is hiding and the weatherman just said possible rain showers this afternoon and thunderstorms tonight. There is no wind right now so that's a treat. I made a quick unplanned trip to the grocery store this morning. I wanted to make scalloped potatoes for lunch and Mr. B drank all the milk. I came out with $50 worth of fresh fruit, butter that was a special nonadvertised price, and milk. I remember when three sacks averaged about $5 a piece.

"Gma," do you wear a dress to every evening meal? I match outfits too but Bob's theory is if he runs out of clothes, he (who NEVER does laundry) will just wash them somewhere. He'd wear the same shorts for a week if he thought he could get by with it. I wonder if calling a company and requesting UPS not deliver would make any difference. Iowans could go to NE, SD, and MO to buy fireworks. The general public is really upset about the governor signing this bill; now he's taken off for China where he's the big shot ambassador. You can still talk on your cell phone, while you drive, but don't get caught texting, BIG fine of $30 for that. Bob keeps telling me to run for an office if I think I can make a difference. I vote so I can grump! Maybe I all ready shared this but the varsity football coach called Jason to discuss Ian suiting up for the varsity team this fall. Their school district is such that they will have a freshman team, but some of the other smaller towns combine 9th and 10th players together. Ian will play freshmen football, jr. varsity, and be first off the bench for "his" position in varsity. Makes me really nervous! I said prayers every time Jason played so guess I'll have to step it up again. I will need to investigate some warmer clothes since varsity games will be after dark. Assuming there will be a jv game every week, earlier in the day, we will forego the varsity games. Hard to believe June is almost gone. . . . time goes too fast!

I need to check my oven and set the table. Enjoy the rest of your day!
Old 06-30-2017, 07:40 AM   #28  

Good morning to you all. Not sure what it is going to do outside today. I have a couple UPS packages coming so if it is raining I hope they have enough brains to put them under the patio umbrella.

We have commissary this weekend and tomorrow afternoon are having dinner with a couple we have never met. I know her through FB and one of her friends I went to elementary school with and that's how I met her. Her husband works for the FAA here in Memphis and they live just across the border in MS, which is only about 20 miles or so from here. They spend part of their time here and part back in the Indianapolis area, which is where their home is and her mother is in an assisted living home. She goes back and forth. Anyway, she is a nice lady and she has wanted us to go out to dinner together for awhile and we finally are doing it. We are going to PF Changs, which is only about 4 miles from our house. They have a hike though, but they suggested it and it is the only one in the area. He is retired Air Force so of course he and Jack will have things to talk about, which is nice. I guess they lived in Alaska for about 10 years, and this is certainly a change from that!

Jean: I am sure Ian is pumped about playing varsity even on and off, but I am like you, I would be very nervous. I do wear dresses every night or at least dress pants. We have two formal nights so I have fancier dresses for that, though they are not evening gowns. I wear only long dresses as the damage to my knee as turned my foot pretty badly and short dresses wouldn't look very nice. These are cute dresses, cotton, sleeveless with pintucks down the front and back and I have little short sleeved sweaters to match and wear over them. I also bought that pink polka dot one that I had shortened. Like I said, I had three shirts that shrunk and are too tight even though none of them were put in the dryer and all of them were washed in cold water. Of course, they won't take them back as they have been washed, but I gave them a piece of my mind about that. I was going to make scalloped potatoes night before last and when I texted Jack about it he said to make tater tots there wasn't enough milk. I never use or drink milk unless I am cooking for I have no idea how much milk we have most of the time. He uses it every day for breakfast. Since we take three days to go to Florida and three days back, plus we are staying a couple extra days in Fort Lauderdale this time, I wanted to cut down on packing so we are going to do up laundry on Thursday and stay an extra day before we come home and wash all of it up so I don't have so much laundry to do when we get home. There is a Laundromat about a mile from the hotel. We have used it before. I will take my own soap and dryer sheets and get change from my bank before we leave since I know it only uses quarters in everything. Jack is just the opposite of Bob. He will throw clean shorts in the laundry or blue jeans if he doesn't want to hang them up! I have got on his case about it, but it doesn't do any good. Now his work tshirts I get on him about stains and such and he says, "They are work shirts, don't worry about it." I told him I didn't want people thinking I didn't take care of him well if he goes to work in shirts that have stuff on them when he doesn't spray them when he comes home and I don't see it when I launder.

Everyone have a good weekend. Susan: Hope you are coming along well!!!
Old 06-30-2017, 05:45 PM   #29  

Good Afternoon! The sun is shining and it's a nice day in my neighborhood. This morning was my once a month coffee date with my friend from school. On my way home I stopped by the grocery store to pick up a couple things I forgot yesterday and what a zoo that was. I suppose people are getting ready for the 4th. This afternoon I've been doing some laundry and then matching up plastic containers with their lids. It seems like nothing ever fits when I'm in a hurry. I pitched several and most likely will find the mates stashed somewhere else because "you know who" put them away to help.

Sioux City got hammered with hail, rain, and wind late yesterday afternoon. Will was home with the kids and they went to the basement. Beth was at work and everyone went to their storm shelter in the basement. Part of the interstate was closed and cars were stuck for over two hours waiting to be rerouted off because of standing water and hail piles. The tv kept saying to take shelter immediately and our sky got such a weird color. The wind quit as if someone flipped a switch and then started with a vengeance. It poured rain for a short time but the rain gauge said we only got .17". Amanda was driving home from NE but made it just ahead of the storm.There were branches down around town but we were lucky and no damage to our yard or house.

"Gma," I have seen a cartoon on FB with something like "too clean to put in the hamper, worn so can't hang with the clean in the closet, heellloooo chair!" And the clothes are piled on a chair. Bob likes a canvas cargo style short he found at the farm store. To me they are so stiff they wouldn't be comfortable but he likes all the pockets for stuff when he is fixing something. He has no bu** so wears suspenders around here; I make him take them off if he is going with me. Then he is always hitching up his pants. As his t-shirts get ratty looking, he will mark the tags with an F for farm. I write the whole word on his white hankies when they turn gray. They have come in handy more than once for cuts that happen away from the farm place. When Bob first started selling insurance, 35 years ago, it was shirts, ties, and suits or sport coats. Now it is golf shirts and jeans although he wears slacks. It used to be he couldn't get into the home office without a suit and tie. Times have changed that's for sure. On our cruise most of the ladies wore slacks or capris at night except for the two formal nights and I wouldn't really call them all that formal. I did see one tux but mostly sport coats; one guy had on jeans with a sport coat and they let him in. Some of the women loaded up on the sparkly jewelry and rhinestone studded tops. It was interesting to people watch. Swimsuits were not to be worn in the cafeteria but we saw several; all were on women who shouldn't have been wearing them in public in the first place.

I need to get the plastic put away and get laundry in the dryer. Hope you enjoy a nice weekend!

Last edited by Jean; 06-30-2017 at 05:48 PM.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:04 AM   #30  

Good morning to you all. It is supposed to give up some possible thunderstorms on and off for a few days. Our weather area covers so much that just because it says it, doesn't mean it will be that way where you live.

Jack just went to pick us up some breakfast because I don't want toast and he doesn't want cereal. I also don't want to make a mess in the kitchen this morning. He is getting us Chick fil a. I like their chicken, egg, and cheese bagel. Lots of calories so I don't have it very often.

I found something new I am going to try at PF Changs tonight. I hope I don't hate it but it sounded good. I usually get egg drop soup, but I am going to try their hot and sour soup tonight as their egg drop is so good. Jack always gets the same thing, garlic noodles and salt and pepper prawns. I like to try new stuff.

Jean: I actually got on my Ipad and looked for Central City to see how close it was to you as the Chicago weather people were saying it got hit with a tornado. I thought you all lived far enough away but I guess your kids got the brunt of it obviously. Jack has cargo shorts, but I hate them because I have to iron them because the darn pocket flaps flip up after they are washed. The ones I bought for the cruise this year I would call dress shorts. They are gabardine and sort of a nylon fabric. They are very lightweight so will be cool. You can have a lot of fun people watching on the ship. You see pretty much everything. RCCL is a bit more strict about dining room dining as you are supposed to wear business casual on non formal nights. Formal nights you don't have to participate, but you still have to adhere to the rules. I haven't found where they have turned people away, but seems like most people obey the rules. I think they just want people to look decent to eat dinner. Seems like on RCCL they really get into the formal thing. There are a lot of tuxes and suits and evening gowns and cocktail dresses. You do have the slit up to here and boobs falling out dresses though. Some of the little kids can be quite cute if their moms dress them up. Jack had white undershirts he wears in the house that are so old they have tiny holes all over them like moths ate them or something. He refuses to throw them away but since it is in the house I don't say anything. Jack is no behind and all belly, long skinny legs and arms. He always has to wear a belt because of his tummy and he wears suspenders with his tuxes because he likes to more than anything else. He has a black tux and a white dinner jacket for this cruise. He gets into the formal thing much more than I, which I think is funny. He looks forward to it. Never saw swimsuits, but did see people in pjs going to the buffet. I don't leave my cabin unless I am dressed, hair and makeup done. If we are having breakfast in our cabin, I hide in the bathroom until the waiter leaves because I don't want to do my hair first. I am just weird that way.

Well, everyone have a great day Hope you have fun on the 4th.