Old 04-26-2016, 11:44 AM   #31  

Good Morning! It's another cloudy day in my neighborhood; the wind is blowing and rain is to move in tonight. I've just been putzing from one thing to the next this morning. I bought two pair of capris and wish they were a hem width shorter. I could shorten them but it might be faster to have someone else do it. Hems are not my favorite thing to do. I am proud of myself! I was able to check both debit cards online. I no longer use them as debit cards but wanted to see how they looked on the statement. I should make a trip to WM but haven't got much of a list so may put that off. On the other hand it might be smart to go before the rains begin again.

"Gma," the toenails are cute! That will be fun for your game day! When I asked the iPad tech about ignoring the updates, she said that would eventually affect other programs on the iPhone and iPad, or Apple computer. I don't know if the same holds true for Microsoft or not. I am the first to admit I am computer DUMB! I hope it doesn't rain on your music festival. The fans probably wouldn't care but I think it would be hard on instruments and wiring, etc. If you don't get your bathrooms cleaned today, I don't think the Health Department will quarantine them.

Bob's aunt turns 99 in May, and the kids plan to go with us to her party. She lives two hours from us, Jason is two and a half hour in the opposite direction so at least five hours for him. Beth is a little over an hour, opposite, so would be around three for her. I called the water park resort and reserved rooms for them to stay here Sat. night, and we could birthday party on Sunday. It's graduation weekend so the resort will be busy. If they can't stay, I can cancel the rooms 24 hours before.

I need to get busy! Hope you all enjoy a terrific Tuesday and sunshine!

Last edited by Jean; 04-26-2016 at 11:46 AM.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 07:06 AM   #32  

this thread is closed. Please join us at #8
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote