Old 01-27-2014, 02:13 PM   #31  
Simply Filling Technique

Post Week 4-Mid point through this Structured Challenge

Hello all! Again, it looks like Rated is leading the group with her weight loss, steps and points. Keep up the good work! I need to hear from the rest of you on how you are doing so I can post your weekly results as well. It is not too late to do so.

Since it sounds like many of you have either been under the weather with the flu, have had an injury and/or just haven't been able to launch their efforts in this challenge, I have decided that I am going to move this Challenge to the sub group Chicks Up for a Challenge within this coming week for those who are looking to join a challenge like this February 1st.

I will let you know the details via PM when that transition has taken place and you can just subscribe to that thread as well so you won't miss out on any of the stuff I plan on sharing with this challenge.

Week 4 "Weekly Challenge" are:

1) look up a menu before dining out and then pre-plan that meal 25 pts.

2) add 1 strength exercise for the abs/core. 25 pts.

I hope everyone has a great week and again please post here when you can. Look for new updates via PM this week.

Pam
pamatga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 10:54 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

I like the idea of moving this to the Chick up for a Challenge forum. I feel like I am the only person really posting right now. Here is my information for week 3

Weigh in: 166.6 (-0.8 lbs)

Steps: 86837

Rated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 12:37 AM   #33  
Mummy-tummy battler

S/C/G: 132ish(290+)/~ticker~/75(165)

Height: 164(5'4")

Howdy everyone! I still can't weigh in as I don't have scales. We decided to extend our vacation until this weekend so I will be back to weighing this coming Monday. But thought I'd drop a line here to know I am still wanting to do this challenge - of course my post holiday weight isn't going to be so great LOL
jitterfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 02:27 PM   #34  
Simply Filling Technique

Post FYI: This Challenge is Moving-Read This Post!

FYI: Thank you Rated for being so faithful in reporting your stats. Congrats on your continual efforts to lose weight.

jitterfish: if you don't have a scales, then I would recommend that you report what you are doing in terms of steps walked as well as points for the other activities. As I said in the beginning, I will be awarding Subway (or similar if there isn't one in your area) gift cards for weight lose, steps and points so you still have something to report.

To anyone else who comes to this thread; as of February 1st, I am moving this to the sub-group "Chicks Up for a Challenge". Let's get more involved this coming month. I welcome all to join this challenge. The Challenge will be re-named "Change Your Life" Challenge because that is what makes this different from all of the other ongoing challenges. I wanted to do something different and not just replicate what is already available on this site. I have already re-created a new thread and for anyone who is interested, no matter how much weight you want to lose or how fit (or not) you are, this challenge is for everyone across the board. So, if you want to lose weight permanently, then you have found the right thread to do that.

If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me.

Again, this thread is moving to another re-named thread "Change Your Life" under "Chicks Up for a Challenge" as of February 1st, 2014. There will be no more activity on this thread from that point on.

For those who are reporting their participation, please do so on the new thread. We will finish out the first 8 weeks there and keep this going for the rest of 2014. Let's make this a great challenge! There truly is something for everyone.

I will leave you with a quote that I came across last year. "Don't give up 5 minutes before the miracle happens."

Pam
pamatga is offline   Reply With Quote