View Poll Results: How Would Family Or Friends Best Describe You?
Aggressive & Focused 0 0%
Cheerful & Easygoing 1 12.50%
Dark & Moody 1 12.50%
Fun Loving & Wild 1 12.50%
Hard To Figure Out 0 0%
Indescribable 1 12.50%
Quiet & Shy 1 12.50%
Steady & Reliable 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2003, 09:44 AM   #31  

Happy Birthdsay Vicki !!!

May you have a wonderful sun filled day!!!

Old 06-25-2003, 10:04 AM   #32  

VICKI............HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing you a super terrifc day filled with happiness!!!!!
Old 06-25-2003, 10:11 AM   #33  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Thought you might enjoy this...

This was dedicated to Sherry!!

Dusting

"A house becomes a home when you can write "I love you" on the furniture."

I can't tell you how many countless hours that I have spent CLEANING! I used to spend at least 8 hours every weekend making sure things were just perfect -"in case someone came over". Then I realized one day that no one came over; they were all out living life and having fun!

Now, when people visit, I find no need to explain the "condition" of my home. They are more interested in hearing about the things I've been doing while I was away living life and having fun. If you haven't figured this out yet, please heed this advice.

Life is short. Enjoy it! Dust if you must, but wouldn't it be better to
paint a picture or write a letter, bake a cake or plant a seed, ponder the difference between want and need?

Dust if you must, but there's not much time, with rivers to swim and mountains to climb, music to hear and books to read, friends to cherish and life to lead.

Dust if you must, but the world's out there with the sun in your eyes, the wind in your hair, a flutter of snow, a shower of rain. This day will not come around again.

Dust if you must, but bear in mind, old age will come and it's not kind. And when you go - and go you must - you, yourself will make more dust!

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.

Last edited by DebbieA; 06-25-2003 at 10:51 AM.
Old 06-25-2003, 10:56 AM   #34  

Debbie........

I love it!!!!!! It's so true!!!!!!

Wayne is trying to figure out why I'm cleaning house (dusting & vacuuming) BEFORE we leave!!! But you know me, It's gotta be all clean & done before I leave!!!
Old 06-25-2003, 01:13 PM   #35  

Happy Birthday, Vicki!!! Hope it's a great one!

Thanks to everyone who sent me good vibes when I went to the Dr. on Tuesday. It's not something I feel like talking about right now, apologies. Let's just say that when I was younger I did STUPID, unthinking things and they may be coming back to haunt me. Scary...

Anyway.

Sherry and Debbie and all you other travelers (Dee)--I hope you all have great trips and enjoy yourselves.

Gayle--always love to read your posts, you always seem so upbeat (even when you're down ) you make me smile.

Ramona--thank you for caring! Hope it's cooler in Russelville than in Newport.

Hey to Carol, Shelley, Titan, Jennelle, Doni and everyone else!!!!!
Old 06-25-2003, 01:18 PM   #36  
Losing it!

Hi girls!

I hope everyone is having a great OP day!!!

Vickster: Report in with a list of goodies that you got for your birthday!

Well, Thursday AM I leave for the dreaded trip that I cried to you guys about last week. 4 fun filled days of handing out product a listening and watching the guys in the trailer ooooogle after the tiny, barely covered females! I'm trying to not let it mess with my mind to much, that since last year I have gained weight and will look rather frumpy next to those young things! I try not to be a prude, but some of them leave nothing to the imagination! All of this happens out in a Kansas prairie field, so it will be HOT!!! Last year I came home with a nice tan though. I will try to post more tonight, but if not, you will know where I'm at. We will be back late Sunday.
Old 06-25-2003, 01:23 PM   #37  
Losing it!

Cheryl: We happened to be posting at the same time. Here's a smile for you...

We all do stupid things, I'm 40 and still do! Regardless of the reasons leading up to your Doctors visit, just know that we are here not to judge you, but to just be your friend. No need to ever discuss it if you don't feel like it.

Yaaa...I can fake it pretty good always sounding upbeat. Glad I make you smile though!
Old 06-25-2003, 02:13 PM   #38  

Gayle, just ignore those hussies running around with no clothes on! LOL Just remember that You ARE beautiful and no one can take that away from you. Have a great time working on that tan!

Cheryl, whatever it is, I'm sure it will work out. I'm sending you good vibes. As far as the weather......as my grandmother used to say... it is H O T HOT!!!!! All that nice cool weather really spoiled us!!

Debbie and Sherry, I guess I haven't been paying attention...when do you leave??????

Dee, when are you leaving?????

BooHoo, everyone is going somewhere except me!! hahaha I hope you all have a great time!

I posted another picture on the photo thread. I think I'm finally getting the hang of this thing!

Jennelle, Shelley, Vicki, Carol, Titan, Doni, happy Wednesday to you all.
Old 06-25-2003, 02:48 PM   #39  

Ramona-I'm not going anywhere!! You are not alone!!

Cheryl-Congrats on your weight loss. You go girl!! Please know that I am thinking about you and praying that everything turns out okay for you.

Debbie-That's me--writing names in the dust!!

Gayle-Those skinny *****es don't hold a candle to you!! Have a great time and don't pay them no mind!!

Sherry-It does feel good to come home to a clean house (but of course, it's been a looonnnggg time since I know that feeling!!)

Speaking of cleaning, I have had to keep Mr. Peepers out of his little cage because he is getting big. He walks all over the bird room pooping everywhere. Last night it took me an hour to catch him and get him back in the cage!! He's so fast! I go behind him cleaning up the dried up poop!!

Last edited by ShelleyM; 06-25-2003 at 02:56 PM.
Old 06-25-2003, 04:00 PM   #40  

ATTENTION: I'm going to let this thread roll over pass 40 posts and start a new one before we leave!!! OK?

Ramona,
We leave EARLY (5:00) Saturday morning and take our time driving!! Are you taking a trip this summer?

Gayle,
I guess I better say my bye to you now. When we get back Sunday, I'll be gone. Have a great time, get lots of sun and be good 'round all those half-naked men!!! I love & will miss you girlfriend!!

Dee,
When are you leaving? I'm so jealous!! ANOTHER VACATION!!!?? You are one lucky girl!!!! Hey, I'm so glad that you're feeling better!!!

Shelley,
Make Gayle be good while we're gone!!! I'm leaving you in charge!!!

Cheryl,
Like Gayle said, We are here for you always!!! When & if you're ready to talk, we're here for you!!!!!! Take care!!!!!

Debbie,
Well we have 3 more days!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!

Vicki,
I hope you're having a WONDERFUL birthday!!!!

Titan,
I can't wait to meet you next month!!!!!!!

Jennelle,
I loved your photo!! You are sooooooo pretty!!!!!

Jeanne,
When do you come home??????? I miss you!!!

Doni,
Where are you????????????????? Come out wherever you are!!!!

Carol,
Thanks for posting all the motivational posts!! You're a doll!!!

I'll post more tomorrow!!!

Hugs..................
Old 06-25-2003, 06:22 PM   #41  

Gayle enjoy your time away and don't even think about those little chicks. You are far better than them and much more experienced. lol

Cheryl I hope that everything will work out. We are always here for you if you need to talk.

Debbie I just love the article you posted. I have seen it before but still love to read it. I am a neat freak like Sherry too. I think that Sherry works harder than me. Jay has to do 7 jobs a week now so that lightens up my load.

Shelley your chicken stories are funny. I think that you have a beautiful family.

We booked our trip to Puerta Vallarta but we are not going until January. We used air miles for one flight so we had to book early. Larry is on holidays next week. he likes to stay at home for most of his summer holidays. We hang out at the beach or the pool. We go out for dinner or lunch and just take it easy. We will be going to North Dakota for a few nights next week. I need a break from the kids already. They really have an attitude. Summer is going to be a chalenge.

Jeanne I hope that you are having the time of your life. Enjoy every moment.

Carol thank you for keeping us motivated. How are you doing this week on program?

Sherry what are we going to do without you and Debbie? Could you do me a favor while you are gone? I have a Potty Picture collection and I was wondering if you could takes some pictures of different intresting bathrooms (out houses, fancy, weird, dumpy....doesn't matter) and email them to me. I need to know where they were taken so I can mark it down. Any of you other ladies have any intresting bathrooms where you live I would appreciate a picture of them. I know it is a weird collection but I am the one that said that I am fun loving a wild.....lol

Ramona that is a really great picture of you at the airport. I will hang out with you this summer.

I got to run Larry just phones and he is on his way home for supper. Have a good one everyone.
Old 06-25-2003, 07:25 PM   #42  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Sherry - thanks Please know, however, that I don't look like that on a daily basis! I think that was the most makeup I've ever worn in my life!

Everyone else...hello Haven't been feeling myself for a few days, which is why I haven't posted much. I'm sure I will get over it.
Old 06-26-2003, 12:34 AM   #43  
Losing it!

Well, it's 11:30 tonight and I just wanted to check in one more time. I just kissed and tucked my baby in. Really pulls at the heartstrings when I have to go away for a few days. We're planning on leaving by 7:00 in the morning.

Sher & Deb: I hope you two have a FANTASTIC vacation!!!!! Make sure to arrive back home with those butt cracks filled with sand!!! I will miss you guys! Be careful!

Ramona: I can't get over the difference in the two pics you posted! You are an inspiration! I agree with Deb, you look just right on your weight!

I will MISS you guys, Shelley: try to make everyone behave!

See ya Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!SMOOCHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2003, 07:37 AM   #44  
Carol

YOUR THURSDAY MORNING MOTIVATION:

Room to improve

Do your best, and then make it better. Whether you're ahead or whether you're behind, it's an opportunity for you to improve.
The mistakes of yesterday offer priceless lessons for today. The victories of today provide the resources to reach even higher tomorrow. When you can improve upon what is, there's no need to worry about what has been. And you can always improve upon what is.

There is always room for improvement, and truly what a blessing that is. For it creates real and substantial opportunity in each and every moment. Improve upon the victories, and improve upon the disappointments. Each situation, in its own way, can spur you to further improve.

Every day, no matter what else it brings, also brings the opportunity to improve. Take those opportunities often, and be amazed at how far you can go.

Hugs
Carol
Old 06-26-2003, 07:55 AM   #45  
Carol

Good Morning Ladies:

Gayle: You have a great time. See you back here all relaxed and motivated to make a new start!!

Sherry & Debbie: I am going to miss you both, but you have a great time. You will be coming back all rejuvinated and ready for anything!!! I want to see pictures of that sand in your cracks too!!!

Ramona & Jennelle: What beautiful people you are. I just loved your pics.

Jennelle: You are such looker. I bet you have to beat those men off of you!!!

Ramona: You have done a fantastic job of staying OP. You look great!!

Cheryl: We are here for you if you need to talk.

Dee: Pottie houses!!! What a hobby to have. I love it!!

Shelley: You will have big shoes (not literally Sherry) to fill while Sherry is away. But I know you are up to the task. Just keep us OP woman!!

Well Sherry, I seem to be in the same boat you were in. My weight has just stopped at 172 lbs. I have been here for about a week and a half now. It is very frustrating. I watch what I eat and only eat about 1100 - 1300 calories daily, but still no movement from that scale. I could just scream!!!

When I started out doing so well and those scales just kept moving downward, I was sure I would be able to make my goal to fit into a size 12 by the time we go to the Bahamas in November.

Then .......... the scales just stopped. I can't help but wonder if I am doing something wrong or if I can do something to get it to move again. I am up for any suggestions... HELP

I do know that I still have not started exercising and that could maybe put me on the movement again. A little boost to my metablolism.

Walking is still tough since my ankle surgeries last year, but I sure could do some floor exercises.

Someone, please come kick my butt and make me exercise. Better yet, come over here and exercise with me!!!

Gotta get to work now.
Hugs
Carol

Last edited by Carol101; 06-26-2003 at 08:01 AM.
Closed Thread