View Poll Results: When Do You Feel Your Best?
In The Morning 4 30.77%
During The Afternoon 4 30.77%
In The Evening 3 23.08%
Late At Night 2 15.38%
I Never Feel Good 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2003, 01:19 AM   #31  

Hey floozies,

Tonight my dd and ds went to the Kings vs. Red Wings hockey game for a continuation of ds' birthday so I decided to take my 6 year old daughter out for dinner for a special girls' night out. She chose the restaurant, Marie Callendar's (a pie place in case you aren't familiar) and I had a great cobb salad that was totally on plan! It was such a great feeling eating this huge salad with bacon, egg, tomato, bleu cheese, grilled chicken, black olives and avocado drenched in Ranch dressing and still say that I'm on a diet....it really cracks me up. My dd and I had a lovely time too. She was very excited about our outing. She told me that it would have been boring if we stayed home. Maybe because her dinner consisted of macaroni and cheese with a cookie for dessert!

I have to say that the only success with losing weight that I have had in the past was with Weight Watchers (and one time NutriSystem, remember that one?)....knowing the scale was waiting for me every week would keep me on the straight and narrow until I fell off the program (too many times to count). My point is that this time around I think this board is keeping me accountable....thanks to all of you for the wonderful support!!
Old 03-11-2003, 05:15 AM   #32  

Carol-You can do it!! Just keep comin' round here!! I am having major problems staying OP right now, but at least I'm jogging my booty off!! These girls are such an inspiration!! None of us looks down on anyone if they go off plan, maybe just a little kick in the butt, otherwise we all have problems staying OP now and then!!
Old 03-11-2003, 07:18 AM   #33  
Carol

Hey All:

Here I am... posting again!!!

Today is it!! I am starting OP. Atkins here I come so look out!!!

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I think you will be seeing more of me around!!!

Have a great OP day ladies!!!

Hugs
Carol
Old 03-11-2003, 09:03 AM   #34  
Losing it!

OH MY GOSH!!! Carol posted TWO days in a row!!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT! BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR NEW WAY OF EATING!!!!!!!!!!

Jeanne: It's weird, but I keep thinking that I'm cheating!!!! I still watch my portions and count my calories, I guess its just drilled in my brain to do such a thing.

All of you low carbers: Do you minus the fiber count from the carb count of a food such as veggies?

Shelley: You will get OP soon!!!! You have did such a FANTASTIC job losing and maintaining and I must tell you that I could never put in the exercise hours like you do.

Guess what???? Weighed in today: 6 ugly pounds gone in 12 days!!!! YIPPPPEEEE!!!! I will take it, plus this is PMS week!!!!! I guess this thing really does work!
Old 03-11-2003, 12:37 PM   #35  

Gayle,
Congrats on the weight loss...it sounds like we have a good thing going here...by the way I can relate to the pms thing. I feel like I am going to explode today. I guess Atkins does not resolve all my problems!
Old 03-11-2003, 02:27 PM   #36  

Gayle wow that is wonderful. You must look great.

Carol it is good to see you posting today. Stick with us girl.

Shelley I know what you mean that it hard to stick to the program I am like you to I just work my butt off harder.

Jeanne glad that you could have a girls night out. Sounds devine.
Old 03-11-2003, 03:50 PM   #37  

WAY TO GO GAYLE!!!!!!! 6 pounds is terrific! You'll be posting pictures in a teeny weeny bikini in no time!!!!!!

FLOOZIES ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-11-2003, 05:36 PM   #38  
THINKING THIN!!!!

OMG Gayle that is GREAT!!! 6 pounds!! Yippeee!!!

All you girls are doing great. I get excited just reading your posts!!

Carol......Posting 2 days in a roll....LOL. You go girl!! I bet you post today too.

Jeanne....My hubby just looks at me sometimes when I fix a big salad. He can't believe it's on plan.

Sherry......How did your jello dessert turn out? I had forgotten about that Sherry Surprise recipe, I may get the stuff and fix it tomorrow night. Maybe you could post it again for everyone to try.

Jeanne...Your night out sounds wonderful. I love going out with the girls sometimes.

Ramona....I may try the free day thing after I've been OP for awhile. I know myself and my willpower isn't good off plan. I have a awful sweet tooth.

Dee....Hope things are going good for you and your family. Has things calmed down some for you?

Shelley...Don't be so down on yourself, you have done great keeping your weight off. You are the Jogging Queen, my inspiration!!!

Love to all my other floozie friends!!

Hugs...Deb

Old 03-11-2003, 07:26 PM   #39  

Way to go Gayle....6 lbs. I have ordered Atkins book and have heard so much good things about it...Think i am going on it and getting motivated by reading how good everyone is doing..
Old 03-11-2003, 07:53 PM   #40  

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

Does the Floozies have M-O-T-I-V-A-T-I-O-N or what???? This is so EXCITING!!! I'm so proud of everyone!!

I have been doing VERY good on my food chocies since Saturday!! I can't decide if I'm going to go for Atkins or not.Right now I'm just watching the fat & serving sizes...and No seconds! (Also walking & working out at Curves)

Today at work I was so proud of myself.I wanted a candy bar so bad!! I took the money out of my purse, went to the vending machine.....THEN I thought ..."Hmmmm....what would Debbie,Gayle,Vicki,Dee,Dee,Ramona,Shelley,Lisa,Jen nelle,Jeanne,Doni or Carol do?????? So...I left WITHOUT a candy bar!!!!!

Gotta clean kitchen & take shower......Talk to ya tomorrow!!

Love & hugs,
Sherry

Hey...Remember if you don't stay OP or get depressed....DON'T LEAVE US!!!! Come here for support,friendship and a shoulder to cry on!! (Maybe even a butt kick! ) We have to hang tight!!

Last edited by Sherry; 03-11-2003 at 07:55 PM.
Old 03-11-2003, 08:05 PM   #41  

STOP!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GO TO #98...........A NEW THREAD HAS BEEN STARTED!!!
Closed Thread