Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 03:24 PM   #31  
Chick Losing

S/C/G: S/C/G 219.6/199.2/172

Height: 5.5"

webwoman, thanks for the encouragement. I reallt hope so, the girls look like someone let the air out of a tire.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:35 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCL216 View Post
webwoman, thanks for the encouragement. I really hope so, the girls look like someone let the air out of a tire.
Oh, mine look like that because of age! LOL My upperbody weight isn't due to large breasts. It's the fat on my back, arms, midriff etc. I am a D cup. I was a C before I gained weight. When I was thin, I wanted to be a B so I could go braless. That was the big thing back then. I still would prefer that they didn't hang, but that ship has sailed! LOL

I agree that when you continue to lose weight you will probably be happy with your D cup.

Carol
Old 08-22-2011, 08:18 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 185/174/169

Height: 5'8

Good Morning All,

I behaved myself this weekend and lost another pound. I think that since the stress of moving my son into school has passed, it's easier for me to stay on plan and make better choices. Also, I was busy painting and working in the yard this weekend and went to the gym on Saturday, which helped. Having a HB egg for breakfast and packed a big salad with fresh veggies for lunch, and cherries for a snack. Yumm!
Old 08-22-2011, 08:44 AM   #34  
Chick Losing

Good Morning all,
Congrats webwoman on th 1lb. loss and staying busy deffinitely helps. I am at a stand still but trying a few new things to get that scale moving. I am adding a few new exercises. Have a good BFC week.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:34 AM   #35  
Chick Losing

Thumbs up

Good Morning,
I did well Monday and I am down 1lb. this morning, I walked 1.5 miles and I feel better. I have not been sleeping as well as I would like(maybe 3 to 4 hours). Boy, oh boy! I feel it. To day is my zumba day and I hope I have the energy to make it through. I read the blog "Me and Jorge" and wow! what a great blog. Very inspiring and I learned a lot, I think everyone should read it.
She started blogging the first day of BFC and she looks great. The information contained in this blog is first rate and she has lost around 52lbs!!
I love those who go that extra mile and are so dedicated, they help those like myself who needs that motivation.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:49 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCL216 View Post
I read the blog "Me and Jorge" and wow! what a great blog. Very inspiring and I learned a lot, I think everyone should read it.
She started blogging the first day of BFC and she looks great. The information contained in this blog is first rate and she has lost around 52lbs!!
I love those who go that extra mile and are so dedicated, they help those like myself who needs that motivation.
I just googled this and bookmarked it so I can go back and read it later. I love to read inspiring stories about weight loss. It was surprisingly easy to find, but I'm going to try to post a link so others can read it too.

http://www.meandjorge.com/

I hope I was allowed to do that. If not, I'm sorry!

Carol
Old 08-23-2011, 09:34 AM   #37  

Good morning all,

No change on the scale this morning, but I know I had a good day yesterday. Ate tons of raw veggies and made pulled pork for dinner from ribs that simmered in the crock pot all day. Had fresh tomatoes from the garden - yum! I created a very low sugar BB sauce by starting with a very low sugar catsup and adding some liquid smoke, red cayenne pepper, garlic, and stevia for sweetener. My daughter couln't even tell it wasn't the real stuff!

Today I need to concentrate on drinking enough water, think I forgot yesterday...

Will be working in the yard tonight instead of other exercise, but that's ok as long as it's something. Have a good day!
Old 08-23-2011, 11:26 AM   #38  
Chick Losing

Arrow Sept. Challenge, All invited!

The new challenge will post on "BCF One Week Challenge and Beyond"

Starting September 1st a new challenge will start called “Five Pounds to Lose....?”
"Five Pounds to lose…..”Anybody can lose five pounds….Right! I myself have done it nearly a twenty times in the past fifteen years. Losing five pounds is a sensible and achievable goal, if you did it once you can do it again. Members will receive a prize with every five pounds lost, a five pound sticker to put on your post for recognition and reward. This challenge is designed to change your mind set of looking a big number in pounds and seeing it impossible, to thinking of it as 5lbs. at time. Now your minds say that’s achievable. Rewarded yourself appropriately at each success and you only have five pounds to go until your next goal is achieved.

“Success comes to those who try and keep trying with PMA, a POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE”

Last edited by BCL216; 08-23-2011 at 11:27 AM. Reason: missed spelled
Old 08-24-2011, 07:49 AM   #39  

Good morning and I hope everyone isn't All Shook Up after yesterday! We actually felt a little tremor all the way over here in Dayton Ohio.

Yesterday I lost another pound! I really tried to add more activity, so in addition the the 2 1-mile walks I take during work, at lunchtime I walked on the treadmill for half and hour, and later worked in the yard. Had very little for dinner, mostly leftover pulled pork. Not a balanced dinner, but I love how protein fills you up.

I'm excited because I realize I lost my first 10% of body weight. It will be my next goal to lose the next 10% I think. I'm also loving that I can wear all the size 14 pants in the closet very comfortably now and I'm beginning to see my waist again.

Have a good BFC day!
Old 08-24-2011, 08:51 AM   #40  
Chick Losing

Smile

Good BFC Morning All and webwoman on your 10% Loss. Thats fabulous!!! It is going slow for me, but thats ok. I am walking and adding some things to help keep me busy and out of the kitchen. I am looking forward to the challenge starting in September. Its not just a challenge, but away I think we all can live with. I know for me, if my goal is 5lbs.; I can actually Believe that I can do it and Its not so daunting.

I am counting my blessing this morning and thanking God everyone is alright after yesterday.

Last edited by BCL216; 08-24-2011 at 08:51 AM.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:29 AM   #41  

Happy Thursday to all,

No change on the scale, but I expected that. Actually up a little, as my BF and I ate out yesterday at Friday's. I ordered a skewered dish of grilled chicken and vegetables with rice pilaf, and didn't even eat the tortillas that came with it. There must have been a lot of sodium in the sauce and I'm retaining water...they oversalt everything in restaurants. >:

Today I'm going to stay after work and do a little workout at the old gym here in the building and see if it's something I want to do on a regular basis. It's pretty old and nasty...

Hey, do all of you have a journal for everything you eat?
Old 08-25-2011, 08:56 AM   #42  
Chick Losing

Wink

Good BFC Morning,

Did ok yesterday and did my FIRST zumba class. Wow! I can see how this would really help in every way. But the most surprising thing is that I did NOT eat anything at all afterwards. My evening carvings were gone and I felt fabulous!! It was fun and a real workout; plus no bloating and fluid this am.

Webwoman don't forget to take your calcium(get the slow release kind) and drink plenty of water. If you stop eating 3 hours before bed time; it helps with the fluid. Focus on the things you did right and know that the pounds will come off. Be patient and keep track of your S/C and add exercise, some muscle building by using light weights.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:48 AM   #43  
Chick Losing

Good Morning
I am doing a happy dance this a.m, I am down another pound and at my lowest again.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:11 AM   #44  

That's Great BCL and congrats! I'm the same this morning but felt a little bloated in spite of staying OP yesterday. Today I packed another healthy lunch for work (salad, veggies, 3oz. pulled pork) and just ate breakfast (HB egg and WW toast) so I need to just trust and keep on going. Walked about 4-5 miles yesterday.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:28 AM   #45  
Chick Losing

Webwoman thats great! You are on the right track and try making your last meal 3 hours before bed time. No bread or carbonated drinks after 7pm either. It has help me, plus I am taking my vitamins i.e calcium, CLA,etc.

Have a wonderful safe week end.
Closed Thread