Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2003, 06:35 PM   #16  
Work in Progress

Hey all talking to myself again!

Well DH had me up at 3:30 am and I couldn't go back to sleep which gave me an excuse not to go to the gym. But I set my sights on 3 w/o' s this week so I 'll make my goal tomoorrw. Got PMS so the cravings were up today along with stress at work.

It takes so much attention to focus on myself. And the goals I want to acheive. Ijust keep saying 200#'s !! I wantto see that ! To keep that in the forefront! DH is supportive and happy I am working out again! so that's a help!

How are the rest of you doing?

Check in when you can!
Old 01-08-2003, 08:46 PM   #17  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

197.6 today!! but TOM is here. I even passsed the cravings right up. I ate a p-bar under the stress of running and not having time to eat a good dinner but that did not even tast too good to me. so then i had a cholate bar ross dark chocolate and that did not have the same appeal to me as it has in the past so that is good.

stress mega at work yesterday i had 4 admissions and today 2 (one from yesterday met his maker and then one went home today so both beds were filled) then i had problems with blood sugars with one so it was not fun for a while today and i managed to stay OP!!! I was proud of me!!

then TOM had me stressing out at home yesterday. I lamblasted everyone in my way yesterday. it was funny. i need to clean up my mess and get ready for work and boyscouts tomorrow so i will write about it later!!

Melody check in. stress will break you if you do not feel the power of together ness!!!
Old 01-10-2003, 02:38 PM   #18  
Muscle Mommy

S/C/G: 228/209/155

Height: 5'9

Hello girlies! This is my 300th post!

Life here is hectic and crazy, and I am struggling to hang on. I have not owrked out in several days and I am mad a t myself for putting it off. I deserve more than that. I deserve to be fit and healthy. This winter crap is killing me though! If it was warm, I would be on the road daily, but since it is cold, I use that excuse not to do anything. I am thoroughly mad at myself.

I have to get back on that OP wagon. I have fallen off, and I can't seem to get back on. Plus I have gotten a case of those winter blues. I just wanna vacation from all the adults in my life. I wish I could take me and the kids and just drive for about a month. Just go see what could be seen. But I guess I am too old to run away from home. Darn it!!!

I am trying water today. Food has been awful...cursed cupcakes! They are the route of all evil ! We have cupcakes constantly here because our students are constantly having birthdays!

I need to get some diet fuel!! I am out and I really need some!

I hope the two of you are doing better than I. Things will look better for me after I get home and do some sort of work out.

sending love from carb **** !
Melody

Last edited by lodyangel; 01-10-2003 at 02:44 PM.
Old 01-11-2003, 06:08 AM   #19  
Work in Progress

Well good morning !
I agree that the cold weather sure makes it harder to get and stay on tract. I hate to battle the snow for an extra stops at teh gym! I also can't seem to get into salads. I always want to eat something warm! We have had snow since before Thanksgiving. So if we have a regular winter it will be a long one! We have also had very little sunshine. Which doesn't help my motivation at all!

I do feel better with lowering teh carbs. More energy and TOM symtoms were improved! I also noticed that my skin is clearer.

I am enjoying the eliptical trainer at the gym I did 15mins the other morning. Obviously at level 1. It is nice that the machines there have built in heart monitors where I am hanging on for dear life(lol). so I can monitor my target heart range. w/o alot of fuss! I do need to plan meals better. AS I was so hungry by an unexpected late lunch that I had to really pay attention to what Iwas doing when we went to KFC. I did the buffet thing but those poto wedges were calling me loud and clear. I did avoid them. But it was a mental struggle.

I keep seeing the Victoria secret ads on TV. One of my "dreams" Was to purchase undies/ somethhing from them. I need to change this from a dream to a goal.

We have a bagel/ donut thing at work, on fridays you give a dollar and they provide them. I would stick to a whole grain bagel, but I officially dropped out this week.

Well girls hope you are all well.

Melody we are doing the challenge thing, jump on board!

Hey Sue, heard from Pam lately? How are you doing?

Hello everyone else!
Closed Thread