Old 10-15-2009, 10:14 AM   #76  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

You know sometimes I honestly have to wonder why I even try!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:54 PM   #77  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello, hello...

SASSY...hoping all is well with you. You seemed happy in the one post and then sad in the next...hugs. Love the decorations! I don't bother with Halloween other than a flag/banner. But I do put up a fall wreath and some flowers-mums, that's about it anymore, guess I'm just not into it as much as when I was young. But Christmas is a nuther story! I was gonna hide out for Halloween, lol. Would have been my first time ever doing it and then DIL asked if they were coming over for Halloween I said "I don't know, are you?" Lol...so they are darn it, lol. She's dressing the kids up as Belle for Cambrie, John Cena for Chase and a little punkin for Lily. Oh, and it's not that I don't want to see them...I enjoy the kids, just not sure why she thinks if she does a hour with her mother and the kids trick or treating she has to do a hour or so here, lol. Don't really count Halloween as a holiday.

SUSAN...yep, who the heck needs a bed, I have a car, lmao! Yeah, I wish I could do a 5 day starving fast...maybe I would lose some weight. Don't know if it's the weather that has zapped my energy or just me not getting any exercise. Lately though I've had no energy and just want to sleep! I just watched the Biggest Loser for the first time this season to hopefully get motivated...didn't want to see it at first and thought it helped before. Even though I know they are not losing weight the healthy way, still inspires me. And I did subscribe to WW magazine, lol-gotta do something. I gained some back and I refuse to gain more, worked too hard to get all that I got off and don't want to end up back where I was. Zombieland is a goofy movie...but it was funny. Really don't care for movies like that but I heard it was funny and I love a good comedy.

JULES...sounds like a plan to me. Susan can meet me here and then we can drive the rest of the way together. You know, seriously though, we SHOULD make some plans for a get together on the east coast ladies, maybe next spring/summer. Would really be nice.

KATY...have fun at the dentist

HIYA KATHY, FRANCIE, SUE, MINDEE and anyone and everyone else

Got in a workout and a load of clothes done. As well as the grocery shopping. Just sitting around wasting time now until 4. Josh's truck is being stupid and Charlotte needed their vehicle so I'm picking him up from work and taking him home, not sure why she can't since she did take him. Oh well, doesn't matter, just another opportunity to see my little Lily...can't get enough of that sweet baby. Just went over their house yesterday and took Charlotte some Subway and visited some. Of course everytime I am there she is sleeping...always sleeping.

Hoping all is well with you all in your little corner of the world!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 04:25 PM   #78  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

I am back and trying to get in the swing of everyday life. Oh, I could so be a constant traveler....Well, maybe not, I do love my own bed. Must say though that the bed at DD's house was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. It had a memory foam topper on it.

I went for a hair-cut this a.m. and to get mom's medicine. Then home for lunch and off again to the grocery. Ugh...I am pooped now.

Nothing planned for the week-end, How about you?
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 09:05 AM   #79  
~Believe~

Hi All.

Sorry about my post. Also I know my post before it was "happier" but if you see the times, I posted the 1st one like at 4:30 am, the 2nd one was at 10:14 am so its not like I am Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. LOL!! Just an FYI. lol! I just let something get to me and I usually don't let that happen, at least I don't "publicize" it. I dunno just felt sad and felt like sharing? Anywho very sorry and won't let let it happen anymore and I am ok now.

I wanted to share with you all a Sugar Free Dessert I found that is Yummy! They are Jello Mousse Temptations. I tried the Caramel. WONDERFUL and only 60 Calories! Now coming from me, that is HUGE because I normally HATE everything sugar free. But these are good. Even my DH liked them! They are back in the dairy section by the other puddings, at least that is where they were at Wal-Mart. I included a link to the Jello Site, they are on the first page and even have a 50 cent coupon, so try them! I split them with my coworker since she is watching her weight too. Now just a little FYI on the coupon. First be sure you have your Pop Up blocker off otherwise you won't be able to see it. Second, you have to install the coupon thingy to get it, but you can uninstall it after your done.

Anywho.........we are going Van hunting today for DH, wish us luck!!!

Big to anybody who may need them today. I know I certainly could have used one yesterday! Sometimes we all could just use one! Its tough to be "Happy" every single day. Have a Wonderful Day!!!

P.S. I just love my new avatars.......Esp the Witch one! HEE HEE HEE!!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 10-16-2009 at 09:19 AM.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:35 AM   #80  
ugggg.....

Sassy--I let things get to me sometimes myself. I think I am just naive...my brain is just not wired the same way some other peoples are and then I am shocked and/or hurt alot. Good luck with the van hunting-they sold my Corvair ...oh well want to get a new mattress and bedroom set first--ours is REALLY old...the mattress is bad....ps I started a week earlier than the week earlier I was last month--crazy stuff--I am hoping I am close to being done with this...

Sue--glad you are back safe and had a great trip. Now it's getting back into the routine...it's Friday routine for me...all my errands...post office...no library since that was last week..groceries and pick up Dominic. It seems so weird not to be dropping off loan payments at the bank...but so nice...

Cristina--it would be fun to all get together...it seems like life and finances aways seem to get in the way. How's little Lillian besides sleepy? SHe will be crawling before you know it...they don't seem to stay little for long. Are her siblings adjusting?

SuzyQ--We have a pop up camper in the woods...Since I am taking this class I am missing Grey's Anatomy and Cold Case got moved to 10PM on Sundays, after Dominic goes home on Sunday I am too tired to stay up that late and get up before 6Am om Monday, so I haven't been watching much tv--hubby has taken it over--I like some of the stuff he likes but not all, so I have been reading or on the computer. i have never watched Jon and Kate....I do feel sorry for the kids especially the two older girls.

Katy--I am hpping the new mattress will help the sleeping for me..I sleep I just don't always feel like it when I get up...I think we have made a final decision on what we want....we will see.

Mindee--what day is Logan's party??? How are they liking school??

well, off to begin my day!! Hugs to all

Kathy--come post!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:50 PM   #81  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

Sassy - {{hug}} you never have to not share! Sorry you were feeling down.

I am pissed because I wanted $250 in FREE groceries and I give my email and phone number and all I have to do is sign up for 2 items at the end which requires BUYING something with a credit card and heck if I carry that tuff around with me since I bum computer time. So, whatever. Now my info is out.......course I didn't give my real #...haha.

to Cristina, Jules, Sue, Mindee, Katy, Francie and MIA Kathy!!

I have to get ready for work. Annoyed because I am back to 151. Swear. I am So ANNOYED.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:49 PM   #82  
I can dream, can't I?

Good afternoon...My life is sooo boring. Days like today I guess I like it that way. It is chilly and overcast and I don't have to leave the house. Was going to the mall, but decided on tomorrow instead since there is a Health fair there today. Hate big crowds.
Soooo, I popped beef stew in the crock-pot. Cleaned the kitchen and installed my new printer. Booorrriiinnnggg..

I am missing some baby Mason squeezes as I have not seen him since before the trip. I am going to go tomorrow and look for a high chair for him.

Shopping for some winter tops and a warm light weight jacket..if there is such a thing. I can not stand big heavy coats. Now I can not even wear sweatshirts...get way too hot indoors in them. So, hopefully I can find long sleeved tops that are not as heavy. I am pretty picky, so i usually end up with layers... I hate hot flashes and old age. Grrr..

Trying to eat right and hopefully will get some exercise this afternoon. I have the trampoline and the Walk tapes ready to go..... I know I gained and won't weigh until Mon.

Okay chickies, I am going to go work on storing the summer clothes. I want to get a bag going for Goodwill...things I have worn for years and years and am just sick of. And a few that don't fit anymore.

Hope you all have a great week-end. I have nothing planned.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:00 AM   #83  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just trying to figure out how to get some more music downloaded again....I uninstalled the program that we were using and now it isn't letting me upload it again. SO I am trying to figure out what to do because I have some things that I want to add on there and everything!

Logan is going to be 4, and I can't believe it! His party is going to be on November 7th since it is the first Saturday after Logan's birthday.....that isn't Halloween! they are loving school.....although I was just informed on Friday that he is getting into a habit of standing up on the seats on the bus. and the bus driver informed me that if he does it again, she is going to have to write him up.....so we are going to make sure that we are outside when the bus arrives on Monday to see how his seat is done up and how he can get out of it.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 09:49 AM   #84  
ugggg.....

Dominic's got a runny nose and cough....we will just be hanging around the house...it's gonna be a cold rainy weekend any way....
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 10:59 AM   #85  
~Believe~

Hey Chicks.

Sooooooo tired. Our sleep schedule is so messed up since we're on vacation. lol. We were up all day yesterday after waking up at 12:30 am. We didn't get to bed until like 8 or 9 pm, I dunno how we managed to stay awake ALL day! So then we go to bed and then wake up at 3 am! So we've been up ever since and I'm exhausted. DH went out to get his prescriptions and to go to yet another car dealership. Yesterday was just not a good day. The car dealership we went too were complete a-holes! Talked to us like we were 18 year old kids! I was sooooooooo p.oed when we got out of there! The dude there told us, "If you were my brother (speaking to my DH) I would tell you to just stop." (stop looking) Well thats just great what is my DH supposed to do when it starts snowing? Put chains on his motorcycle tires? We don't have bad credit, don't have the best in the world, but its not bad. The problem is we have two open loans. One for our new car and one for his motorcycle. The banks cannot get it through their heads that the loan for the motorcycle is for a MOTORCYCLE and not a car!

I understand there is a freakin' recession but dammit people my DH NEEDS a car and a reliable one not one we have to worry about breaking down! We don't want a brand new car, but not an old beater that we have to worry about breaking down either. We plan on paying it off or most of it off in Feb when he gets his bonus, but we cannot wait until Feb as you all know. So I dunno. But I just could not stand to go to yet another car dealership. He's only going to this one because his mom's friend's sister went there and she has really bad credit and got a car. So this is basically our last chance. Now should my DH have thought about this a lot sooner? Yes he should have. Did me and his parents both tell him that he needed to get a car? Yes we did. But we all do things like that, its human nature. The fact is my husband NEEDS a car and with my new work schedule we cannot share the car anymore. Yes he can drop me off, but I am not waiting at work for an entire hour for him to come and get me and I'm sorry I am not walking home in the dead of winter on VERY busy streets and its miles away. I could ask my coworker to drop me off but I do NOT want to rely on her because she is not the most reliable and I just do not want to do it. I will if I absolutely have too. I will. But I hope we find an answer.

Anywho sorry for complaining but its so freaking frustrating! I just wish my work would let me work from home and all our problems would go away! lol.

We got our pumpkins. Didn't get the stuff to do that decorations I wanted, just figured we'd just do the standard pumpkin carving this year maybe next year we can do the other thing.

Oh yeah if all that wasn't enough to have a bad day, someone hit our car and took off while we were in IKEA yesterday! Its not bad and infact can most likely be buffed out, but it still p's me off that someone would hit us and just take off! And its a BRAND NEW CAR! GGGGRRRRR! So we did file a police report just so its on record.

Anyways...........Thanks all for your kind words and support as always!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 10-17-2009 at 11:01 AM.
Old 10-17-2009, 04:36 PM   #86  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just thought I would pop in here while I have a chance to......Tommy is going to make some yummy italian chicken and rice pilaf for dinner! then we are going to go see my sister at the bowling alley later on.......

I am still trying to figure out a site to get some music for my mp3 player.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:43 AM   #87  
kitty Momo

Good Morning

I weighed in at 149.2! yeah....changed the ticker, figure close enough.

Jules - how is Dominic today?

Cristina - I was going to say that there is a co worker that takes off for Halloween, it's her favorite holiday. Another co-w was asking what she does since she lives out in the country, probbaly doesn't get much trick or treaters. I think she just does her candles and sips wine all evening, at least that is what she talks about doing. lol

anyway, not too chatty. 4 days on and tody is a day off, TOM has visited and he needs to LEAVE now!

check in later.

to everyone!! Glad you are back Sue!

EDITED omg- my next post is 3000!! yeah,.......

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 10-19-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:49 PM   #88  
I can dream, can't I?

Happy Monday to you all...as it leaves us and turns into Tuesday. Ha..
Busy wash day here then a family thingy this afternoon and evening. I did get to hug and love on Mason this morning. He is so cute... I saw him very briefly Sat. and he reached right out for me.
Got plans for all day tomorrow...drug store, take mom for a hair cut and home to work in the yard for one last time.
Wed. is mom's Dr. appt and lunch out with her. The rest of the week is pretty empty.

I have started my way back to exercising...so hope I am not sore tomorrow.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #89  
I can dream, can't I?

Good morning..almost afternoon.
Yesterday mom was ill, so the hair appt. got pushed back and I only ran to the drugstore and bank. I did get the yard work done..cutting things back and such. I didn't feel tip top...so I played on the computer too much!
Today is Dr. day for mom and then just trying to pick up around the house and clean bathrooms. I am making meatloaf for dinner. Nice big salad for me too. I am the only one who wants salad all the time.
Going to get in a walk since it is much warmer today..and sunny..yay!

Hope you are all well and enjoying your Hump Day. Now the week will slide right into the week-end. Do you have any plans? We have a family card game Sat. night so I have to decide on a dish to take. We always have a pitch in...good food and lots of fun.

We made our plan for 3 weeks in San Diego and got the dates for mid Jan. So I know I will get out of the cold winter for that long.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:22 PM   #90  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello chickies!

JULES...hope little Dominic is feeling better, and hope it's not that horrible flu that's going around. He is growing too fast, and still as cute as a button!

SASSY...hugs, hope the hubby can find/get a car soon. Seems like such a pain. And ditto what Susan said...we are here for you and NO ONE is 100% happy, I don't think, lol...I know for sure I am not.

SUSAN...yay I weighed last Sat and was up a pound, ugh. But back on track and better see a loss...even trying to cut out my diet coke. Been drinking lots of tea and water. Love your avatar! Funny about your co-worker and Halloween, lol.

MINDEE...hope you get it figured out. I know nothing about loading the music, I have daughter do it on my ipod shuffle...she does it for her iPod nano and now I bought Chase an iPod shuffle for Christmas and Charlotte wants a tutorial from daughter, lol. Anyway...can't believe Logan is gonna be 4! The kids are growing up too fast aren't they?

SUE...glad to see you home. Hope your mom feels better soon.

KATHY...hoping all is well with you and the family.

KATY...ditto...hoping all is well with you and yours too!

Well, I should have been in Kansas City today, lol...kinda funny to me now. Every time we plan to go something is up, lol. Monday was planned but the places we were going to are only open Tues-Sun and then Wed-Sun. So decided no matter what we were going today, lol...well, it's raining and I don't want to drive in the rain to and fro...supposed to be thunderstorms in KC...just don't want to run from place to place trying not to get soaked so...knock on wood, we are going Friday, lol. Anyway, so my lazy arse slept until 11. Well, it was actually 10 and I watched Price is Right so didn't get out of bed until 11. Figured what the heck nothing to do today. Going to do an exercise dvd and some weights and then some more scrapbooking. Ummm, Lily is not even a month old and the scrapbook is almost full, lol. I'll just do once a year pictures after this. And then school pictures for the steps. Anywho...

Hoping everyone is having a great day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote