Old 01-04-2009, 06:01 PM   #31  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Francie - We are here for you.
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:29 PM   #32  
ugggg.....

Francie---sorry you are having such a rough time....ditto what Kathy said

Kathy--Chuckee Cheese was a little to old for Dominic but it was fun,,,even though Dave's parents did show up....suppossedly Lily's mom, who was always jealous that Teri and Lily had a good relationship threw a tantrum and insisted thet go too...of course Dave's mom jumps to do whatever Megan wants. It was a little uncomfortable but everyone behaved.

SusieQ--the chips and dip and sharp cheddar and pepper jack cheeses with mustard did me in....

Cristina--sounds like dil has some major issues...it's a shame since you and Josh had such a good close relationship. My stepmother or our stepmonster as we used to call her..apologised to me for the way she treated us. It all boiled down to she was jealous of the friendly relationship my parents had that she was afraid dad would leave her for mom. She did treat us badly and admitted it. My MIL and I were close until she started treating my husband and son badly. There were reasons why they weren't close and hubby tried to fix it but his stepdad even said his mom can only love one child at a time and it's usually the sil that gets the love and hubby that is treated like dirt.
Even Dave's mom to Teri--she told Teri several times that Dave needed to get a paternity test to prove Dominic was hers before she would buy him anything, she accused Teri of trying to flash Dave's dad when she was pregnant and wearing a skirt, she threw a fit at the hospital when Teri was in labor when Teri said the people that were staying would be me, Dave and her friend Geneva and didn't come see Dominic for almost three weeks I can go on--the woman is nuts and Teri got upset more than once when Dave's mom called him a loser and stupid and other names in front of Lily and Teri. I don't think that you have done anything close to some of these stories...didn't you once say that dil's mother is very controlling too...she may be part of the problem. I hope everything works out...it not fair to you and your family along with Josh and Cambrie for dil to be allowed to do the things she does.

Well, Teri had to go in for inventory so hubby and I have Dominic again tonight...I need to go give him his bath.

Love you all!!

PS..here's a link--hope it works
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesho...e&conn_speed=1
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 09:03 PM   #33  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just thought I would pop in here while I have a second!

Brandon goes back to school tomorrow....YAY!!! I can't wait for that one! Tommy got cut off the other day coming home from his cousin's wedding, so he had to lock up the brakes on the van, and then got cut off again, and the trans on the van got stuck in between gears.....so, he has to put some stuff in it to hopefully unstick it.

Jules~ Happy birthday to Dom!!!!!

Our hot water tank will hopefully be fixed in the morning! They are going to pull out a hot water tank from another unit, but they needed to buy a cut off switch, so I am hoping that they got it! The office manager told the head maintenance guy what Tommy had said about either getting the fees and such waived or half off the rent for this month due to the inconvenience. The head maintenance guy told the office manager and our friend that he didn't think that the owner would go for it......both of them at the same time said "why not?" and the head maintenance guy said "because he pays his rent late every month." to which both of them then shot back "it doesn't matter, you are making it an inconvenience for them." So, I am sure that all **** will break lose when Tommy talks to them again in the morning!

I am about to make some muffins for breakfast and then me and Tommy are going to play Uno.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:32 PM   #34  
kitty Momo

Katy - hmmm, why do you think it is snowing??? It wasn't suppose to do that! I don't trust the weather people anymore.........hope these kids make it to school tomorrow.

Francie -

Kathy - Cute about Cole wanting to be in 2nd grade. Gaby just wants to be little and not grow up. She is tall, people think she is always older and with her speech delay she didn't really talk til she was 4 or so. I am 5'4 and her father is close to 6ft, I am sure she will be passing me soon!

Jules - "the chips and dip and sharp cheddar and pepper jack cheeses with mustard did me in.... " mmmm, that sounds good. lol I am just pigging out now, I will have to buckle down this week. I bought another bag of mustard dijon kettle chips, they are so addicting.

anyway, need to get a big glass of ice water and flush out my system. Had a fast day w/ the girls -shopping and visiting w/ grandma.....ready to go home now.

to everyone else!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:20 AM   #35  
kitty Momo

Good Morning

I will weigh in tomorrow, when I get back home. I am kind of attached to my own scale. haha
I am pretty sure I am back up a tad, but that is ok. I had a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. The ex also made these biscuits w/ butter already melted on top and he backed them w/ hot dog slices on top too. lol

What a cook, I am going home where I can control my own cooking.

I bought a case of slim fast and was going to try that for these last 10 pounds that never seem to want to go away.Plus w/ my chicken salads I have hopes of making some progress this week!

Anyway- positive thinking is always helpful. lol

Going to take Rach to school and snag me a cup of coffee on the way! Highlight of my day

Oh, ya. The snow that was furiously coming down last evening is all washed away by plain ole Oregon rain!

Chat more later Chickies!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 01-05-2009 at 10:23 AM.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:22 AM   #36  

just popping in to see what is new.....

our hot water tank is getting fixed as I type.....so that will be good. Brandon goes back to school today...YAY!! Now, what to do with all that extra time?

I will come back later to check in on every one.......

SuzieQ~ How are you doing girl?
Old 01-05-2009, 12:38 PM   #37  
kitty Momo

Mindee- I am glad to hear you are getting the water tank is getting fixed, sounds like a pain.

Cristina - Been thinking of you! Hope the conversation w/ J & C wasn't too streeful.

I am doing ok, just eyeing the hashbrowns w/ onions and of course hot dogs in it. I swear that man made everything w/ hot dogs in it this morning. lol I did have a few bites of it, sooooo good and greasy.
Gotta love greasy foods.
Lima beans tasted good but played havoc on my system. I don't think I will be eating beans for awhile. Ugh.
Took Rach to school and gave Gaby a bath, I guess we will leave for the coast in the early afternoon.
I need to go to Target and buy G a swimsuit, she needs to get back into taking swim lessons and being active. Worried about her weight, I think she gained 4 pounds over the hoilday w/ being cooped up in the apt.
Oh, and my mom gave me some nice sweaters that she had bought for my grandmother..... 2 are pink and the other is a tangerine that I love, nice and warm.

anyway, off for more shopping!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 01-05-2009 at 12:48 PM.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:58 PM   #38  
kitty Momo

oh, ya. PS
I get my medical coverage in Feb, look forward to that! Can you believe I have already worked at the hospital for 9 weeks? I get coverage @ 3 months.
anyway, need to finish my root canal from last year - lol and also want to get new glasses or contact, not sure which way I will go.
Huge relief to be getting coverage though!

k- that was all I was going to add....
Old 01-05-2009, 01:08 PM   #39  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Thanks girls!!

Long story short..I PMSed big time, and everything that was building up in my mind just came spilling over all at once yesterday. I talked to Fonzo about it, and things are all good.

I have a doc appt. on Wed, and I'll be getting a referral to a fertilty doc!!!!!!! YAY!!! Then on Fri, I have an appt with the eye doctor, lol. A week of appointments. Fun.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 02:53 PM   #40  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Just a quick HI

Had some errands to run and finally made it home. But I am behind on things...didn't get up as early as I wanted to do part of my exercise before leaving the house so need to play catch up. Also need to go change the sheets on my bed and fold some clothes and probably do another load and...put some pork chops in the crockpot for dinner. Monday's has turned into crock pot days because of WW. And speaking of WW sort of...I am up a little...to 182 exactly! I knew it wouldn't be good because of poor eating since Thursday evening...that and V being home. Don't get me wrong, I am not blaming him or making excuses...just things happen and my schedule gets thrown off and I messed up, no one made me, I did it all by myself. Hard to eat on the run or at someone elses when you have no clue what is in the food...how the heck do you count the points so I didn't. See there ya go...I F'ed up, lol. But it wasn't so bad so...I am back on track today! And now I must go...I will try get back back later and post. Definitely won't be a late night for me because right now I am tired/sleepy and I HAVE to get up early...will be watching Cambrie so...

Hope everyone is having a good day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 03:52 PM   #41  

well, it isn't fixed yet! we will be going on six days of no hot water, and we will end up with a brand new hot water tank, AND the late fee waived. but for all this crap we should get more then that!

early bed time tonight since neither Marissa or Logan took a nap today! then Brandon will be ready for bed tonight early since he had school today.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:43 PM   #42  

repopping back in to see how every one is doing!

the water heater is still NOT fixed. they will be here in the morning with a brand NEW hot water tank. they are going to be back in the morning to fix it. the office manager gave us the keys to a unit around the corner for a unit with heat AND hot water. (the one above us just has the hot water, but no heat) we got a letter from the complex in regards to them waiving the late fee.....which really pails in comparison to going six days without hot water! Our friend that works here, called the owner and told him that we have three kids and this is total BS that we are going through all this. Next thing I know, the office manager is calling me to tell us that we are getting a brand new unit.

Tommy heard from the doctor's office today. He has an appointment at 1:45 on Thursday afternoon to talk with the surgeon about taking his gall bladder out because it is indeed not working right.

I will be in here later on to catch up some more, but I wanted to post an update on here.

as for my FB status, I am doing better now, so thanks for asking. I am not going to go into too much detail on what all has been going on but things are out in the open now so things are good.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:53 PM   #43  
ugggg.....

Mindee--thats' so terrible about the hot water heater. Hope you get the new unit soon.

Cristina--I've been thinking of you too..the talk must have gone decent if you are getting Cambrie again. I am not blaming anyone but me for my 2 lb gain..well the cheese...but I bought it...but if those darn kids would have taken the leftovers like they were suppossed to....hubby weighed and gained 8 lbs!!!

SusieQ--I LOVE all the pretty avatars!! I shouldn't have bought chips and dip....That's great on the insurance. I need to go get a new pair of glasses myself--Dominic went through a stage where he kept pulling them off my face...

Francie--good luck at your appts..

Hubby is bellowing...gotta go....hi to everyone else!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:32 PM   #44  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Quick report...I am UP 3 pounds. I knew it would be up after another 2 days of bad eating over New Year's. The good news is I got the exercise in 3 days last week... And I did 3 mile walk and tone today. Shooting for 5 days of the 3 miles (at least) And the good eating is back....
Next week is going to be another rough week as we go to Vegas Tues. to Sat. If the weather is good I can get walks in out there, but the food is not real OP friendly. (I am gonna try...)
DO you think they can move Valentine's Day to like March?
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:31 AM   #45  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

'Morning ladies...

Jules...they say the average a person gains thru the holidays it 7 pounds, I think it was, lol. Yeah, I blame FOOD! Lol...I am happy to say I am down to 181.6 today...so part of it has been no water. I am back on track today! Yes...things went well with the brats. We talked and they wanted me to babysit still...I told them they should have called...whatever. It will probably be good for another month or so and then she will come up with something. Oh well...the pics are GREAT!

Sue...good job on the walking! You'll get those 2 pounds off soon enough! Hoping you guys enjoy your trip to Vegas, which I know you will.

Mindee...hey, that's great news, I guess, lol...good that you get a new unit but the moving?-ick! Guess I am lost...what is FB? Maybe I missed something.

Susan...9 weeks already?! The time has just flown by! Yay to insurance...almost there.

Francie...hope you are having a good day.

Hello to everyone else

I actually went to bed early and slept thru the night. Was up at 5 and now I am feeling a little sleepy. thinking I will take a nap when Cambrie takes hers. Getting ready to head to Target and pick up a couple of things...left my water bottle at the WW meeting last night. I was so sleepy yesterday I was dozing at the meeting, lol. She wasn't boring me, I was just sleepy. Hoping this gets me back on track. Haven't done any exercise as of yet...as soon as I get back from the store it is the plan. Didn't get any in yesterday so I must get some today.

Have a great Tuesday! Chat later...
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote