Old 11-12-2008, 01:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 350/350/170

Height: 5'9"

Default i'm typing, i'm typing, i'm typing

ahhh! i have to start typing b/c if i'm not i'm going to be eating. we had a staff meeting today during lunch. my boss was bringing in food for everybody. other people from my old job were bringing in some food as well. i planned ahead though and brought my soup. i had thought about going to subway before the meeting and getting a sub. but my boss brought a big salad with all kinds of veggies and she brought penne pasta with sauce and meatballs. i figured i would eat my soup and fill up on salad and have a small scoop of pasta with one meatball. i did it. i stuck to my plan. i also had some grapes. the killer, the reason i am typing instead of socializing right now? there is cake that looks incredible and i know it tastes that way too (they have all told me). there is also a cheeseball that my old co-worker made. i LOVE her cheeseballs! i will admit i had two crackers with a very small amount of it on there. it was so good. so i had to get out of the room. they were all saying, "you have such great willpower, i don't know how you are doing it. this cake is amazing!" seriously folks! do you think saying that is making it easier for me to stand here and watch you eat that huge piece of chocolate cake that looks so moist and wonderful with the creamy homemade icing!!! so here i am chewing my gum to get all tastes out of my mouth, wanting them to finish cleaning up and take away the cake and cheeseball. oh willpower. i think i might have just used all that i had for the day!

but i'm feeling good about using it!
jmb1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:31 PM   #2  
Loves horses and bikes

S/C/G: 169/144/134

Height: 5'6"

Great work! Keep that willpower going. Something to be proud of!
Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

Great solution!
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:57 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 204/187/140

Height: 5'8

Good idea!! Stay strong!!
raw23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:25 PM   #5  
Bride-to-be!

S/C/G: 192/187/150

Height: 5'7"

You can do it! And you'll feel so good for sticking with your plan! Nothing tastes as good as being skinny feels! Shoot that one back at 'em!
Petunia418 is offline   Reply With Quote